Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
status report 13.jpg

The script for the next update is almost finished, all that's left is to polish a few paragraphs, add music and sound effects and code the images and animations. The main challenge when writing Seymour scenes is describing Lena's psychological reactions, since her relationship with him has 3 parallel states (one in which Lena is reluctant, one in which she's defiant and one in which she's devoted), and those states can bleed into each other.
The main delay with this update is the art. To be honest, I've been having ongoing issues with the colorist, with constant delays and problems with the colors, which almost always come out very distorted, with extreme saturation and incorrect tones. In this example, you can see how Lena's skin tones are too harsh and orange, and this issue is consistent across all the illustrations in this chapter.

Normally, I try to fix this with adjustment layers and other methods, but it’s very time-consuming on my part and really frustrating. I'm still waiting for the corrections, which should arrive by the end of this week, and then I’ll be able to start editing the final art, adding polish, textures, backgrounds, and ambient lighting.

The new backgrounds exclusive to this event have been delivered today, and though I also feel the quality has decreased a bit (while prices keep increasing), but I think they are good enough.

The drawing for 3 new scenes that will appear in the next update after this one have also been completed, and they're in the hands of the colorist too. I'm waiting to see how those come out too, and when, but the priority is to wrap up the Seymour event. Hopefully I'll have all the pieces finished and assembled soon; I'll keep you posted!

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Eva seems really burnt out if she can't write what she's good at - corruption, because Seymour's arc is a typical "bad girl" route and it's her canon, her strong point since GGGB. And if Eva is stuck at this point, then things don't look good.
But don't panic, there is a way out of any situation. I think two of the best writers on F95 - Joshy92 and mommysboiii will be happy to help her. Eva should hire these two as lead writers.
I am actually a expert writter so I can easily write ors :BootyTime:would be 11/ 10 for patreons

But my art on the other hand
1728385703967.jpeg
1728385733518.jpeg

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
How do you get all three situations Eva is mentioning here I always seem to get devoted Lena because I thought if she denies the first scene with Seymour than after next she becomes devoted or leaves him how do you get

Defiant or reluctant Lena with Seymour?

Reactions: amber111

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
View attachment 4111281

The script for the next update is almost finished, all that's left is to polish a few paragraphs, add music and sound effects and code the images and animations. The main challenge when writing Seymour scenes is describing Lena's psychological reactions, since her relationship with him has 3 parallel states (one in which Lena is reluctant, one in which she's defiant and one in which she's devoted), and those states can bleed into each other.
The main delay with this update is the art. To be honest, I've been having ongoing issues with the colorist, with constant delays and problems with the colors, which almost always come out very distorted, with extreme saturation and incorrect tones. In this example, you can see how Lena's skin tones are too harsh and orange, and this issue is consistent across all the illustrations in this chapter.

Normally, I try to fix this with adjustment layers and other methods, but it’s very time-consuming on my part and really frustrating. I'm still waiting for the corrections, which should arrive by the end of this week, and then I’ll be able to start editing the final art, adding polish, textures, backgrounds, and ambient lighting.

The new backgrounds exclusive to this event have been delivered today, and though I also feel the quality has decreased a bit (while prices keep increasing), but I think they are good enough.

The drawing for 3 new scenes that will appear in the next update after this one have also been completed, and they're in the hands of the colorist too. I'm waiting to see how those come out too, and when, but the priority is to wrap up the Seymour event. Hopefully I'll have all the pieces finished and assembled soon; I'll keep you posted!
We went from ongoing issues with the writing to ongoing issues with the colorist:cry:if this game was more of about Seymour we would in chapter 16 by now:LOL:
The Italy background looks good,honestly im excited,lets hope EK finally moves Seymour plot forward and this guy finally shows his real intentions...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you get all three situations Eva is mentioning here I always seem to get devoted Lena because I thought if she denies the first scene with Seymour than after next she becomes devoted or leaves him how do you get

Defiant or reluctant Lena with Seymour?
Lena's attitude is determined by her seymour_disposition variable defined as:
Python:
default seymour_disposition = 0           # Lena's disposition to working with Seymour. 3- obey seymour (-1 will), extra shot in photo shoot 2- obey seymour 1- keep in control 0- dislike. ///---/// After chapter 9 --- (3-devoted to Seymour) (2-on board with Seymour) (1-didn't use vibrator) (0.5-hates seymour but uses vibrator) (0-hates Seymour, rejected vibrator)

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
We went from ongoing issues with the writing to ongoing issues with the colorist:cry:if this game was more of about Seymour we would in chapter 16 by now:LOL:
The Italy background looks good,honestly im excited,lets hope EK finally moves Seymour plot forward and this guy finally shows his real intentions...
The background gives me more Paris vibes than Rome and it also feels kinda weird the perspective, I'm not sure exactly why though. The chairs also look strange, but whatever, good enough. The sooner this update gets released, the sooner we get other content.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Python:
default seymour_disposition = 0           # Lena's disposition to working with Seymour. 3- obey seymour (-1 will), extra shot in photo shoot 2- obey seymour 1- keep in control 0- dislike. ///---/// After chapter 9 --- (3-devoted to Seymour) (2-on board with Seymour) (1-didn't use vibrator) (0.5-hates seymour but uses vibrator) (0-hates Seymour, rejected vibrator)
I had a defiant save but i wasted a willpower to to tell Seymour to fuck off...kinda regretting my decision now...:cautious:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The background gives me more Paris vibes than Roma and it also feels kinda weird the perspective, I'm not sure exactly why though. The chairs also look strange, but whatever, good enough. The sooner this update gets released, the sooner we get other content.
The Paris vibes is probably the colours choice...
It looks fine,better than that weird beach town background in the last chapter...

Reactions: Socrambus

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I Want Ian & Lena to have babies in the future, can be on their solo romance path or on trinity path as well or on both. Am i fortunate enough that eva could fulfill this wish?:unsure:
Sigh, breeding/impregnation kink is popular in erotic books/fanfiction and among the hottest of the fetishes but not included in the poll. (n)

Reactions: Socrambus

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Python:
I have one save were lena is more nerdy shy and in a happy relationship with ian

100% loyal so I am interested how this playes out if she is ressistant but only
Signed the contract to help ian but refused toys ....

How will seymore react :unsure: :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 325 Votes