fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 4111281

her relationship with him has 3 parallel states (one in which Lena is reluctant, one in which she's defiant and one in which she's devoted), and those states can bleed into each other.
Does anyone know if there is a already a flag for these states in the game or is it something that is going to be added in the next update?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I believe that branch will eventually include many other people and locations with the actions required of Lena and actions done to her increasing in variety and depravity.
I saw Eva described branching Seymour's route instatus report. 3, not 2 states for Lena. It's crazy, OUS now is more branched than biggest and most ambitious AVN.
And my fears were confirmed, the update is exclusive to the Seymour branch, players who can’t stand him will be furious, screaming about "Empty update, where is a new content".

Reactions: notstaged

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
And my fears were confirmed, the update is exclusive to the Seymour branch, players who can’t stand him will be furious, screaming about "Empty update, where is a new content".
Eh, the game is already short for me on content since I'm only focusing on Lena-Ian path. So regarding Seymour the game will be finished for some players early, it's not a big deal, there will be an epilogue regardless. At least Eva is providing choices in her games unlike some other devs who make purely kinetic visual novels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Socrambus and ffive

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Even players who opted to reject Seymour may potentially face consequences of that choice. He might appear again with new deal concerning Ian's literary career, e.g.
Oh yeah, I don't think Seymour will accept calmly Lena's refusal, he might be planning some sort of revenge. So Lena can accept Seymour's proposal and then what will happen, we'll see; Lena can refuse him and he doesn't take it well which leads to a bad ending where either something happens to her or Ian; Lena and Ian together turn the table on Seymour or Seymour and Ian go full hard dom on Lena.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I believe that branch will eventually include many other people and locations with the actions required of Lena and actions done to her increasing in variety and depravity.
I hope the trip to Japan happens,Seymour going to eat sushi out of Lena ass,nyotaimori style lets goooo :love:

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
Considering the theme of the last update, Seymour is going to fly Lena to the destination oh her choosing and submit her to the worst degradation imaginable: forcing her to wear nothing but Taxation Is Theft hat and going on uninterrupted five hour rant about libertarian politics.

• Haha
Reactions: LHDLLB and ffive

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Oh yeah, I don't think Seymour will accept calmly Lena's refusal, he might be planning some sort of revenge. So Lena can accept Seymour's proposal and then what will happen, we'll see; Lena can refuse him and he doesn't take it well which leads to a bad ending where either something happens to her or Ian; Lena and Ian together turn the table on Seymour or Seymour and Ian go full hard dom on Lena.
Get holly the nerd!!!! :geek:ians love ...

Is there any way how holly can deliver ians writting to seymore???

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geigi

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Considering the theme of the last update, Seymour is going to fly Lena to the destination oh her choosing and submit her to the worst degradation imaginable: forcing her to wear nothing but Taxation Is Theft hat and going on uninterrupted five hour rant about libertarian politics.
God my lena will trigger the shit out of him :KEK::KEK:courious how angry grandpa can get might have stroke

1728396151052.jpeg

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Sigh, breeding/impregnation kink is popular in erotic books/fanfiction and among the hottest of the fetishes but not included in the poll. (n)
It just ocurred to me, impregnating Alison and sending her back to her loser ex to raise Ian's child would be a hot possibility for a chad Ian that prefers another girl(s) before Alison. Alison gets part of her wish having Ian's child, Milo gets her back and Ian doesn't pay alimony, everybody wins.

Eh, the game is already short for me on content since I'm only focusing on Lena-Ian path. So regarding Seymour the game will be finished for some players early, it's not a big deal, there will be an epilogue regardless. At least Eva is providing choices in her games unlike some other devs who make purely kinetic visual novels.
And she not only provides choices, she also tries to fit the writing for all choices (with varying degrees of success), unlike other games where choices don't matter or the writing only really fits one determined path.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive and Geigi

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there any way how holly can deliver ians writting to seymore???
IIRC it's an option for Ian to ask Holly to deliver his script, instead of doing it himself and incurring Minerva's wrath. Seymour doesn't appear to have any interest in Holly, though.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Kinda disappointed that Lena just gives up at chasing Ian if he doesn't reciprocate her feelings, especially after she blurted out "I Love You" at him. Maybe high Charisma and Lust Lena can convince Ian to 'change his mind' later on?

41ZQzV3jUbL._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpg

Reactions: Geigi
4.60 star(s) 325 Votes