Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Louise loathes Stan and not in the reverse psychological tsundere way. And Stan doesn't have the mentality to make a move on a person who so openly despises him.
Louise is interested in confident people. Stans current options are nice Lena and meek Holly.
I can see it happening in the Lena mistress path just for Lena's enjoyment of Louise's humiliation.

Reactions: dolfe67

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Ehh, i'd say trying to threaten a millionaire who has very experienced lawyers on speed dial is a bad idea no matter which Ian tries it. Hopefully he can still afford a card box under the bridge afterwards. :whistle:
True, but remember that in GGGB (which is way wilder than this game) even the most evil characters could be fucked over with the right choices: Arthur, Wilson, Enrico... I'm sure ORS will have a way to take Seymour down somehow. Maybe with Emma's help, or even Minerva if she's in love with Ian.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Where can i find the game's OST/soundtrack?
I really want to have at hand the song played during romantic scenes (i.e.: Lena-Holly || Ian-Cindy in the old 0.9 version I have)

I tried to search within this thread but the closer I got was a link to Eric Sero's site, which is flagged as dangerous and i don't want to risk.

Thanks
This one maybe?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Where can i find the game's OST/soundtrack?
I really want to have at hand the song played during romantic scenes (i.e.: Lena-Holly || Ian-Cindy in the old 0.9 version I have)

I tried to search within this thread but the closer I got was a link to Eric Sero's site, which is flagged as dangerous and i don't want to risk.

Thanks
Look for a BAT called Unren on this site. Drag it into the same folder as the exe. Run it. Read and follow the instructions on the screen in the CMD window. Now you have access to the music folder in the game folder and can hear Jeremy's Jive and "Shut up! - And Get Down" to your heart's content.

Reactions: Andrea9999

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
A propos of nothing, i only just noticed the shading on Jack's pants wasn't thigh muscle, and i can't stop laughing. This is even better than Lena's crazy face.
She knew she was about to have him going again tittyfucking after two hours of doggystyle.

Load was huge.jpg

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
A propos of nothing, i only just noticed the shading on Jack's pants wasn't thigh muscle, and i can't stop laughing. This is even better than Lena's crazy face.
Some people assume he's just got a baseball bat tucked in there for convenient use... :eek:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Ehh, i'd say trying to threaten a millionaire who has very experienced lawyers on speed dial is a bad idea no matter which Ian tries it. Hopefully he can still afford a card box under the bridge afterwards. :whistle:
Seymour as the owner of a publishing company is liable to beeing MeToo'd. An accusation from a young attractive model, even without direct proof, would probably cause him trouble (probably not legal trouble but hurt his public image). And I doubt Lena is his first and only victim, he's not really subtle when he goes after all her sources of income even if she doesn't refuse him (which I never understood).

4.60 star(s) 325 Votes