Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
She keeps apologizing to Ian over it, so it's not like she isn't sorry or anything. At the same time since she chose that guy over Ian in the first place and they broke up over it, it'd be pretty silly for her to abandon him just because her now-ex is sore about it.

As for vanilla route -- people grow up or experience things and can change their views. That includes who they want to be with.
It's never a good thing to be cheated on, but I feel I would take it better if the girl had a serious relationship with the guy she cheated with than if she fucked some guys just for the sex. In the first case at least she did it for something worthy, she got in love with another guy, bad luck. The second case she did it for nothing, feels totally disrespectful.

Of course, the best option is she got in another relationship and then the other guy cheated on her. Because fuck her, she still cheated on you.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
It's never a good thing to be cheated on, but I feel I would take it better if the girl had a serious relationship with the guy she cheated with than if she fucked some guys just for the sex. In the first case at least she did it for something worthy, she got in love with another guy, bad luck. The second case she did it for nothing, feels totally disrespectful.

Of course, the best option is she got in another relationship and then the other guy cheated on her. Because fuck her, she still cheated on you.
Talking now in real life (which for me, is completely disjoint from my take in ors), no one deserves deceit.

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
You never know, maybe we'll get Punish Gillian option, too. :sneaky:
That would've been great. Degrade her too, in similar fashion Emma and Jess were. Some great satisfaction for our writers prodigy to make Mike taste some of his own medicine, our aspiring cryptobro has been too comfortable in his own skin for far too long. Unfortunately, nothing indicates it will come to this, Ian' all wimpy and hurt and not one bit assertive when it comes to Gill.

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
If Lena had a threesome with Ian and Louise/Holly, I think she wouldn't mind a threesome with Ian and Jill. But if she finds out that Jill was dating Ian behind her back, Jill will be in trouble :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

At this point in ORS most character relationships are past the build-up, and I've been thinking about adding more variety to the lewd scenes and interactions.
While each character leans towards certain type of kinks and interactions, I'd like to know what type of scenes, kinks and fetishes you guys are keen on seeing more of. If I missed anything or you have different suggestions, let me know down in the comments.
View attachment 4068966
I will use this poll to gauge what you guys are interested in and see if and how I can incorporate it to upcoming scenes.

Romantic sex

Anal sex

MMF Threesome

FFM Threesome

Maledom/hardcore

Femdom/humiliation

Cunnilingus/69

Blowjob/deepthroat

Foot fetish

Lesbian

Rimjob(male)

Rimjob (female)

Spit play

Water sports

Toys/dildo/masturbation

BBC/size queen

Cuckolding

Fisting

Striptease

Prostitution

Public/risky sex
Old poll by now, but... where tf is the pregnancy risk? :cry:

Hoping that's incorporated in the Public/Risky Sex. But the "public" part puts that in doubt. I don't give AF about them fucking in the park.

At least Femdom is in the bottom half of the scores. That's good news.

Last edited:

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Surprised anyone wants a “vanilla” Gillian route given she already cucked Ian and doesn’t seem particularly remorseful about it even still being with the guy she cheated on him with.

But I guess the same could be said for a Lena who gets involved with Axel again.
“A lot” is probably an exaggeration, but people in general seem to want her more involved in the story. There’s also her mystery bf who is still running around and if it’s revealed to be Mike then that opens up a whole other can of worms
Oh we wants her precious!
We want her domina. We want her cucqked. We want her sorry. We want her subbed. We want to stomp her face. We want her to sit on us in lace. We want to punch her belly. We want her pumped with baby jelly. We want to make a home and marry her. We want to be her pimps. We want to be her simps. We want to throw her out by the hair.

I am pretty sure gillian will be straight ntr for the conniseurs

Gillian is obvously a bait and eva warns you about her multiple times in her writting/dreams

Even gives a second chance to forget her...

so if fat pussy slayer 123 goes for her Especting a vannila route thats on you my guy... gillian is not for weak minded :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Pretty sure gillian is huge nympho that gets enjoyment on cheating thats why she miss ian... because the rush of adrenaline/kick of getting caught that is what she misses...

Pretty sure this is gillian lads .... 100%
Yes it's true!!
See the way she walks
Hear the way she talks

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone know how to have both Jeremy and Ian fuck Alison (Not the threesome, but separately), I assume you can since Milo dialogue implied both of you could fuck Alison before the threesome. I couldn't figure it out...

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone know how to have both Jeremy and Ian fuck Alison (Not the threesome, but separately), I assume you can since Milo dialogue implied both of you could fuck Alison before the threesome. I couldn't figure it out...
Multiple ways.

Jeremy fucks Alison on the date with Ian, Perry and Cherry, unless Ian fucks Alison.
Ian can fuck Alison on another date (that coincides with the date of Lena and Holly), regardless if Jeremy or Ian fucked her earlier.
If Ian fucks Emma, Alison always fucks Jeremy, even if she was with Ian. This choice removes the love path for Alison.
In chapter 11, Alison and Ian can fuck as long as he isn't with Cherry and didn't broke up with Alison, regardless if Alison is with Ian or fucking Jeremy.

So to get the proper response for Milo, either have Jeremy fuck Alison first and only afterwards go after Alison, or claim her for yourself, but lose her due to fucking Emma.

Last edited:
Reactions: XVGuil
4.60 star(s) 326 Votes