mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
It's never a good thing to be cheated on, but I feel I would take it better if the girl had a serious relationship with the guy she cheated with than if she fucked some guys just for the sex. In the first case at least she did it for something worthy, she got in love with another guy, bad luck. The second case she did it for nothing, feels totally disrespectful.

Of course, the best option is she got in another relationship and then the other guy cheated on her. Because fuck her, she still cheated on you.
The disrespect of gillian:BootyTime::BootyTime:

The audacity of this red head nympho to just cheat for fun:BootyTime::BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive and Xupuzulla

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Multiple ways.

Jeremy fucks Alison on the date with Ian, Perry and Cherry, unless Ian fucks Alison.
Ian can fuck Alison on another date (that coincides with the date of Lena and Holly), regardless if Jeremy or Ian fucked her earlier.
If Ian fucks Emma, Alison always fucks Jeremy, even if she was with Ian. This choice removes the love path for Alison.
In chapter 11, Alison and Ian can fuck as long as he isn't with Cherry and didn't broke up with Alison, regardless if Alison is with Ian or fucking Jeremy.

So to get the proper response for Milo, either have Jeremy fuck Alison first and only afterwards go after Alison, or claim her for yourself, but lose her due to fucking Emma.
Thank you! I went with not inviting Perry to the club and went after Emma.

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
The biggest "Fantasy" of a game like this. In the real world Lena wouldn't look twice at a dude like Ian. Minerva would fuck whatever she could, and Holly would fuck him until she found out how hot she is.

My issue isn't Ian as a person. It's Its as a boring ass aspiring sci fi writer.

You ever see a movie about a writer, who goes through the 'Hero's Journey,' He writes and writes, and then needs to get better at writing, and then he stays home rather than going out and partying so he can write, and then there's a music montage to "eye of the tiger" while he writes and writes and then at the end he wrote the next harry potter and scores the hot chick....

NO. Because this is boring.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The biggest "Fantasy" of a game like this. In the real world Lena wouldn't look twice at a dude like Ian. Minerva would fuck whatever she could, and Holly would fuck him until she found out how hot she is.

My issue isn't Ian as a person. It's Its as a boring ass aspiring sci fi writer.

You ever see a movie about a writer, who goes through the 'Hero's Journey,' He writes and writes, and then needs to get better at writing, and then he stays home rather than going out and partying so he can write, and then there's a music montage to "eye of the tiger" while he writes and writes and then at the end he wrote the next harry potter and scores the hot chick....

NO. Because this is boring.
Got it...you'd rather he wrote historical period drama's.

(y)

4.60 star(s) 326 Votes