BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
i too always wondered why cindy gets that much praise. someone said it before though, that she is the only girl who has no scenes yet and isn't some archetype (seeing as ivy is a sex symbol and holly a wallflower). additionally to many people it's delightful to snatch someone away, who is actually already in a relationship. that's the main appeal to mike as well, i think.
Personally it's quite simple for me, I just think she's the prettiest. She also looks a bit like me, so maybe it's just me being vain, eh? When viewing the roster of characters before playing the game I was hoping there'd be a route pairing her with Lena. Crossed fingers for that option coming true!

I suppose in a way I empathise with her too. Wade is one of the nightmare-type boyfriends I always dreaded ending up with if I neglected my own self-worth, I'd hate to be young and insecure about my place in life, and be in a relationship with a person that just does nothing but entertain themselves. Still, cheating isn't really a specific kink of mine, so if there's an option for having her break up with Wade before getting Ian some action with her, then that's the route I'd pick.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019

The Alpha for Chapter 7 is almost ready. I'm finishing up the art assets, as I said, there will be 80+ new, full-color, full-screen illustrations, (not counting variations and animation frames) and they're by far the best looking images I've done for my VNs yet. I'm putting quite a bit of extra time into those to create cool lightning and ambience and adding volumes and shadows to make the images really pop.
Cindy is looking good, isn't she?

Tomorrow will be a busy day, so the Alpha will be finally released this Sunday, so I can do a final check up and make sure all the images are displayed properly and add a couple last minute little tweaks to the script.
Also, you have another sneak peek image in the , since Patron won't allow me to display it here. Watch at your own risk!
Let's go guys, it's almost here!

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
maybe that sneak peek is from a swingers' foursome with Louise-Jeremy and Ian-Lena girlfriend-swapping. Bit too good to be true for an early chapter like this I know, but not completely out of the question since Ian-Lena is a sort of serious relationship now and Louise-Jeremy relationship is still good if Lena doesn't tell Louise. And Ian-Jeremy and Lena-Louise friendships are still good so far. Lena & Jeremy does fancy each other, and Ian and Jeremy has already 'shared' Alison so really the only one who needs convincing here is Louise.

• Wow
Reactions: scor099 and JasDoc
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes