Pharaum

Mar 15, 2020
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if someone else has had it for 2 days. I try to load the game, it starts the presentation screen and then it closes again.
What could be happening ??? I deleted the game and reinstalled it and it keeps happening

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if someone else has had it for 2 days. I try to load the game, it starts the presentation screen and then it closes again.
What could be happening ??? I deleted the game and reinstalled it and it keeps happening
try 32 bit

YukiRyu01

Mar 17, 2019
The same thing happens to me I have this version for some time but since yesterday it does not open the game for me

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I don't mean to sound impatient, but how is the progress going for the next update?
Well, you patience would have been easily sated as only a few pages ago an update was shared that Eva is on vacation currently, so for a short while development is probably on hold. :LOL:

Reactions: hotNess

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Well, you patience would have been easily sated as only a few pages ago an update was shared that Eva is on vacation currently, so for a short while development is probably on hold. :LOL:
Oh whoops my bad. I haven't been in this forum for a while so I didn't see it. Thanks for telling me.

orangewater

Sep 4, 2019
Hope this is allowed but the way I've been playing v0.8 on Android is downloading it from here

There's a couple things you must do to have this work properly. It's a little odd at first but you adapt quickly and can enjoy the story any way you wish

1. Play with cheats for attributes, This will be in the first dialogue choice of the story. Stats don't save so this is necessary

2. Only load from the main menu. If you try from the in game phone it will overwrite your saved data

4.60 star(s) 325 Votes