Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
GGGB is just outrageously diverse when it comes to how many paths MC can get into, one of the best game on this site
That's something I can't deny to eva, she made the game with the most varied decisions I've seen on this site. You could build a tree with all its branches and roots with all the decisions there are.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
The untapped potential of Cindy, don't care for her as a character but the ways I want to see her get fucked whether it is by Lena or the BBC. Axel fucking Cindy is like whatever unless Ian was dating Cindy(Cindy cheats on him as she cheated on Wade big surprise) and Lena is hung up on Axel still(with Lena not getting along with Cindy because Cindy is being a cunt), otherwise it is a nothing burger of an event come to think of it, would probs still be hot I guess. Welp here is hopping Eva can execute properly with the pieces already set in place.
Yeah, i loved to see Cindy hooked up with Jeremy, or just join Lena gang and became corrupted together:devilish:

Reactions: Chaosguy

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
That's something I can't deny to eva, she made the game with the most varied decisions I've seen on this site. You could build a tree with all its branches and roots with all the decisions there are.
Yeah, it was very crazy, i played GGGB probably 20 times, using different paths, but when those galery mod appeared, i found out that i still didn't get few scene, like brooo

It's like whatever we want to do there, we can actually do that, i remember that i was shocked to found that we can bang MC father, i was bored playing as bad daughter, so i tried to go as good daughter, and holy mama damn, that old man is hidden path:KEK:, cuz there is no incest tag there and i just couldn't care less about MC father :KEK::KEK:

Jul 27, 2020
It would be interesting to see how Eve does it. Planning, writing, creative process behind it, that sort of thing. A lot of developers could learn a lot from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucadiadis
4.60 star(s) 325 Votes