gymthot

Formerly 'luna132'
Mar 24, 2024
Thank you. So a Lena loyal to Ian with a BBC fetish cannot jerk on BBC fantasy as she did before. EK is so annoying sometimes.
I know right, my Lena is the same so I missed this scene too, at least the first scene with Iris is so much hotter imo.

However, I have a feeling that in the future Eva Kiss might add the additional requirements for this scene to appear for the loyal Lena too, like confessing your secret to Marcel before rejecting him.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is Lena now being able to have more than 2 Will, actually a bug? Or is it an intended change?
As far as i can tell this is indented, and aimed to address reported potential issue which could arise in Ch.12 (where Lena might've needed more than 2 points to opt to stop cheating and also resist Axel's advances)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Kind of. She stumbles a bit when she gets high, but largely takes a road of indifference, unless Ian specifically calls her hot and agrees with her changing attitude.
I was referring more to her behavior at the cultural center in earlier chapter. In Ch.12 the differences are more subtle, it's mainly about different facial expressions and such depending on her path, which are easier to notice in the script than in playthrough, unless the player has photographic memory.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I was referring more to her behavior at the cultural center in earlier chapter. In Ch.12 the differences are more subtle, it's mainly about different facial expressions and such depending on her path, which are easier to notice in the script than in playthrough, unless the player has photographic memory.
Ah, I didn't realize you were talking about the civic center.

As far as chapter 12, I noticed some, likely not all, of her side eyes towards Ian during the dinner scene they do drugs. I just included that as part of her "slipping up." The next time around when they're talking about relationships it's a lot less clear if Holly is eyeing Ian or not as Lena is also there as a potential target of Holly's glances.

Reactions: ffive

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
One thing I don't get is why you don't get a second chance with Emma. We know from her interactions with Ian and Jeremy she only needs a little flirting from them to let them fuck yet you can flirt with her heavily during the beach scenes and be in her room yet no options pop up? I don't really get this from a story perspective.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I noticed that Mike is suddenly in the MMA tournament. Does anyone else think that the final three, will be Ian, Mike and Jeremy? I think Ian could beat Mike, especially if Ian does Ju-jitsu, because I don't think Mike has a lot of experience with grappling. Not sure about Jeremy, because he's a big puncher, and his height and very long reach gives him a major advantage, over the other two. I suspect Ian will have to improve his grappling technique and punching significantly, in the coming months, to have a real chance against Jeremy. But I reckon Ian, would be happy anyway, just qualifying for the final at this point, since all the finalists get some kind of payout.

EDIT : Having said that, I just noticed that Jeremy suggested that him and Ian are in different weight divisions, so maybe they won't fight against each other? But I'm guessing Mike will be in the same weight division as Ian. So will the final fight in that weight division, be Ian vs Mike for the title, and who will Lena be vouching for? Could be interesting if Ian suspects or even knows, that Mike and Lena have been hooking up, behind his back?
a fun scenario would be:
-ian finds out lenas cheating with mike
-ian invites lena, and ivy to the final
-ian beats mikes ass, dumps lena on the spot, then leaves with ivy.
the achievement is called "mike drop":cool::ROFLMAO:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Chapter 12 Status Report (9)
Just now
Hi everyone! The release cycle for Chapter 12.2 has just wrapped up, and the road to 12.3 continues.
During this last week I've been fixing and polishing the latest release (I just re-uploaded it with the complete gallery and final bug and grammar fixes, you can get ir ) and making progress on the last part of this chapter, writing and producing the new drawings I need.
Writing is the most challenging, especially when there's a scene where a bunch of characters interact at the same time. Their relationships exist in a wide variety of interlocking states, and the dialogue and reactions have to make sense within those. Also, the flow of the scene hast to go together, so finding the way to integrate divergent conversations and inner monologues so the scene can continue seamlessly is quite tricky. This is especially true when 4 or 5 characyers share a scene, which often times makes the most simple situations the most difficult to write and structure. Also, if you've played this last update, you know tensions are high in many plotlines, so it's important to keep that in mind when writing how a character reacts to certain things, or which choices the player is given access to.
However, I feel I'm making good progress, switching between tasks and trying to be consistent. When I'm done with the drawings, I already have quite a few waiting to be given the final pass, and I will get on with those as I continue writing.
I'll keep you posted on the progress!

Tags

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Chapter 12 Status Report (9)
Just now
Hi everyone! The release cycle for Chapter 12.2 has just wrapped up, and the road to 12.3 continues.
During this last week I've been fixing and polishing the latest release (I just re-uploaded it with the complete gallery and final bug and grammar fixes, you can get ir ) and making progress on the last part of this chapter, writing and producing the new drawings I need.
Writing is the most challenging, especially when there's a scene where a bunch of characters interact at the same time. Their relationships exist in a wide variety of interlocking states, and the dialogue and reactions have to make sense within those. Also, the flow of the scene hast to go together, so finding the way to integrate divergent conversations and inner monologues so the scene can continue seamlessly is quite tricky. This is especially true when 4 or 5 characyers share a scene, which often times makes the most simple situations the most difficult to write and structure. Also, if you've played this last update, you know tensions are high in many plotlines, so it's important to keep that in mind when writing how a character reacts to certain things, or which choices the player is given access to.
However, I feel I'm making good progress, switching between tasks and trying to be consistent. When I'm done with the drawings, I already have quite a few waiting to be given the final pass, and I will get on with those as I continue writing.
I'll keep you posted on the progress!

Tags
Damn you're fast.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes