ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is Lena now being able to have more than 2 Will, actually a bug? Or is it an intended change?
As far as i can tell this is indented, and aimed to address reported potential issue which could arise in Ch.12 (where Lena might've needed more than 2 points to opt to stop cheating and also resist Axel's advances)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Kind of. She stumbles a bit when she gets high, but largely takes a road of indifference, unless Ian specifically calls her hot and agrees with her changing attitude.
I was referring more to her behavior at the cultural center in earlier chapter. In Ch.12 the differences are more subtle, it's mainly about different facial expressions and such depending on her path, which are easier to notice in the script than in playthrough, unless the player has photographic memory.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I was referring more to her behavior at the cultural center in earlier chapter. In Ch.12 the differences are more subtle, it's mainly about different facial expressions and such depending on her path, which are easier to notice in the script than in playthrough, unless the player has photographic memory.
Ah, I didn't realize you were talking about the civic center.

As far as chapter 12, I noticed some, likely not all, of her side eyes towards Ian during the dinner scene they do drugs. I just included that as part of her "slipping up." The next time around when they're talking about relationships it's a lot less clear if Holly is eyeing Ian or not as Lena is also there as a potential target of Holly's glances.

Reactions: ffive

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
One thing I don't get is why you don't get a second chance with Emma. We know from her interactions with Ian and Jeremy she only needs a little flirting from them to let them fuck yet you can flirt with her heavily during the beach scenes and be in her room yet no options pop up? I don't really get this from a story perspective.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Lena got a free pass with Louise which led to a threesome so Ian should get the same with Emma which also leads to a threesome.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I noticed that Mike is suddenly in the MMA tournament. Does anyone else think that the final three, will be Ian, Mike and Jeremy? I think Ian could beat Mike, especially if Ian does Ju-jitsu, because I don't think Mike has a lot of experience with grappling. Not sure about Jeremy, because he's a big puncher, and his height and very long reach gives him a major advantage, over the other two. I suspect Ian will have to improve his grappling technique and punching significantly, in the coming months, to have a real chance against Jeremy. But I reckon Ian, would be happy anyway, just qualifying for the final at this point, since all the finalists get some kind of payout.

EDIT : Having said that, I just noticed that Jeremy suggested that him and Ian are in different weight divisions, so maybe they won't fight against each other? But I'm guessing Mike will be in the same weight division as Ian. So will the final fight in that weight division, be Ian vs Mike for the title, and who will Lena be vouching for? Could be interesting if Ian suspects or even knows, that Mike and Lena have been hooking up, behind his back?
a fun scenario would be:
-ian finds out lenas cheating with mike
-ian invites lena, and ivy to the final
-ian beats mikes ass, dumps lena on the spot, then leaves with ivy.
the achievement is called "mike drop":cool::ROFLMAO:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Chapter 12 Status Report (9)
Just now
Hi everyone! The release cycle for Chapter 12.2 has just wrapped up, and the road to 12.3 continues.
During this last week I've been fixing and polishing the latest release (I just re-uploaded it with the complete gallery and final bug and grammar fixes, you can get ir ) and making progress on the last part of this chapter, writing and producing the new drawings I need.
Writing is the most challenging, especially when there's a scene where a bunch of characters interact at the same time. Their relationships exist in a wide variety of interlocking states, and the dialogue and reactions have to make sense within those. Also, the flow of the scene hast to go together, so finding the way to integrate divergent conversations and inner monologues so the scene can continue seamlessly is quite tricky. This is especially true when 4 or 5 characyers share a scene, which often times makes the most simple situations the most difficult to write and structure. Also, if you've played this last update, you know tensions are high in many plotlines, so it's important to keep that in mind when writing how a character reacts to certain things, or which choices the player is given access to.
However, I feel I'm making good progress, switching between tasks and trying to be consistent. When I'm done with the drawings, I already have quite a few waiting to be given the final pass, and I will get on with those as I continue writing.
I'll keep you posted on the progress!

Tags

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Just now
Hi everyone! The release cycle for Chapter 12.2 has just wrapped up, and the road to 12.3 continues.
During this last week I've been fixing and polishing the latest release (I just re-uploaded it with the complete gallery and final bug and grammar fixes, you can get ir ) and making progress on the last part of this chapter, writing and producing the new drawings I need.
Writing is the most challenging, especially when there's a scene where a bunch of characters interact at the same time. Their relationships exist in a wide variety of interlocking states, and the dialogue and reactions have to make sense within those. Also, the flow of the scene hast to go together, so finding the way to integrate divergent conversations and inner monologues so the scene can continue seamlessly is quite tricky. This is especially true when 4 or 5 characyers share a scene, which often times makes the most simple situations the most difficult to write and structure. Also, if you've played this last update, you know tensions are high in many plotlines, so it's important to keep that in mind when writing how a character reacts to certain things, or which choices the player is given access to.
However, I feel I'm making good progress, switching between tasks and trying to be consistent. When I'm done with the drawings, I already have quite a few waiting to be given the final pass, and I will get on with those as I continue writing.

Tags
Damn you're fast.

Reactions: Chemish

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
If slut Lena says “one of the best” and you get the sad emoji option that's the flag for cuck variable.
That makes sense. I cannot remember now if this happened with Lena as MC or with Ian as MC. I am sure I saved it somewhere. I did this play under the chp.12.2. I kept getting flashing notices of "gallery unlocked!" but did not see much.
Anyway....I would like to see the trip with Seymour....I hope EK will start taking the gloves off that arc.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018

Just now

Tags
See you next year.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That makes sense. I cannot remember now if this happened with Lena as MC or with Ian as MC. I am sure I saved it somewhere. I did this play under the chp.12.2. I kept getting flashing notices of "gallery unlocked!" but did not see much.
Anyway....I would like to see the trip with Seymour....I hope EK will start taking the gloves off that arc.
Happens when we are on Ian's POV. 2nd block fingers crossed, his arc is still very slow.

Reactions: Andrea9999

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Don't know if anyone posted this:
Ch12, the last Holly and Ian scene, there is a CG(v12_holly13b.webp) in the images.rpa file but it isn't used in the code, only v12_holly13.webp in the code.

The 13b is a sluttier version of Holly for sure, wonder why Eva Kiss didn't end up using it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So after I modified the code to put it in, it would look like this, and so much hotter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for showing us this pic! So there is still hope we can get a normal, confident Ian into a relationship with "wild Holly"!
Unlike some other players, who cannot wait to cuck Ian however the way to it, I search for routes (beside various love routes with "nice girls") where a normal, confident Ian wants a love relationship with a "wild girl", e.g. a love relationship with Alison, but open to threesomes (and good at it), which is already possible to get.
Whar I currently could never get so far is a route where Ian is good friends/FwB with Lena and/or Alison and in a love relationship with wild Holly, Ian being okay with Holly "having fun" with other guys Stag/Vixen style.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Mike and Ian fight is very much possible. Jeremy is on another weight division unless EK makes him cut weight like Ian's first opponent. Mike won by submission in the first round but he claimed that his opponent was much more of a beginner than him. Mike's a grappler too. Ian needs both disciplines at competent level to win the finals. Wen and Yuri pointed out to Jeremy that he needs to learn jiu-jitsu to counter it properly and he straight up declined. I hope this plays as a good reminder to Ian that you need to be well rounded to win just as Yuri said. Jeremy's distaste for jiu-jitsu could be his downfall later in the tournament.
Jeremy's first fight was a doddle. He basically just used his superior reach to pick off the guy, who couldn't get near him to score any points. Whereas, Ian's first contest was a total war, against a guy who a big weight advantage over him. In the second round, he came out determined to do some damage to Ian, who had to absorb quite a lot of punishment, until the opportunity opened up for a takedown. Once he had him on the ground, and used his body weight to pin him down, that early onslaught when he failed to knock Ian out, meant he didn't have the energy left to get Ian off him, and when he weakened even more, Ian got him into an armlock, and the fight was effectively over, because there was no way he was escaping that for a second time. I wonder, if he'll actually prove to be the hardest opponent in Ian's side of the draw, until he reaches the final group?

I can't see Jeremy dropping down a weight division deliberately. I think he'll view that as being unsportsmanlike. He'll want to win on his own merits, and not by taking advantage of a loophole. Also, I don't think he'd want to fight Ian, and if they're in different weight divisions, there's a possibility of them both ending up as winners.

And as far as Mike is concerned, if Ian believes Jeremy, he already suspects that Mike is one of the likely guys, that Lena might be fooling around with. So any fight between them, is going to have some added angst. And we know from his confrontation with Axel, that Mike has a bit of a temper, that he struggles to control. So if Ian could get him a bit worked up before the fight, and uses 'provoke' to stoke the fire even more, he might be able to get Mike to lose his cool, and attack rashly. If he's a grappler, he really wants to him to strike, because that will leave him open to a takedown eventually. Wear him out trying to knock him out, and then pounce when he tires, and get him into an armlock, which he's then too weak to resist. Ian just needs to keep his cool, and make sure Mike loses his. Which he might do, if Ian were to rile him up about Lena beforehand.

I started off with Ian learning Ju-Jitsu, because I think it suits his more compact body type. Whereas Jeremy's long arms and longer legs, naturally favour kickboxing. But then later I switched to improving his striking technique, after Yuri suggested it. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep switching between different styles of fighting over the coming months, between separate bouts. So Ian can become much more well-rounded as a fighter.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Man, this is such a brilliant game that i get uneasy with the amount of patience we need to have for its completion. What do yall think the dev could 100% finish this game by? I'm guessing late 2026, provided the development doesn't stop for steam release and stuff. What do you guys think???
I think you're being highly optimistic. Add at least another 2-3 years onto that. Let's face it, there are plenty of people who wont ever want it to finish.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes