\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Our Red String - Chapter 12 ALPHA release!

PC:
Mega

MAC:
Mega

ANDROID:

Mega

Here's the freshly baked Alpha for Chapter 12! As you know, in this update will be focused on the beach house event, which will be concluded in the next release to cap off this long chapter. Also, a new companion will be joining Ian and his friends during their summer vacation :)

(I've also added a small addition to the mma torunament scene, if anyone's curious and wants to check it out, to set up some future plot points).

I can't think of much else to say, other than I hope you enjoy this update and have fun exploring and finding all the different paths, scenes and variations. I think this one has some of my favourite lewd scenes and animations! Work on the last part of the beach house event is already underway, and I will continue writing and drawing during this release cycle to have it ready as soon as I can.

As always, let me know your thoughts, opinion and bug reports.
:BootyTime::BootyTime:
7YNw.gif

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm a bit disappointed in how Lena seems to regard Eli and Jack differently. Even though Holly's involved with Mark for the save I used. When I choose the heart option, wanting Lena to pursue Holly romantically, she then dismisses things happening with Eli on that basis but when considering Jack right after she just goes "we'll see what happens"

If Eli wants something serious with Lena, sure it would be best to not mess with her. But if it's just going to be casual, like how Lena specifically worded their potential encounter in her internal monologue, it would be nice to at least leave the option open.
:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
I'm a bit disappointed in how Lena seems to regard Eli and Jack differently. Even though Holly's involved with Mark for the save I used. When I choose the heart option, wanting Lena to pursue Holly romantically, she then dismisses things happening with Eli on that basis but when considering Jack right after she just goes "we'll see what happens"

If Eli wants something serious with Lena, sure it would be best to not mess with her. But if it's just going to be casual, like how Lena specifically worded their potential encounter in her internal monologue, it would be nice to at least leave the option open.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Uhh, this isn't a small update by any means. The new content is ~750k large file, the only individual ones bigger are the chapter 10 halves, and this one isn't even complete yet. It's also larger than any of entire Chapters 1-5. With this in mind and the extra complexity the time it took to put together isn't really all that surprising.
Weird, because I've played it through twice with two different 'canon' playthroughs. Both times the only things I encountered were:

At work (small bit with Holly and Nat)
Potential Scene with Cindy
Potential Scene with Jessica
Shopping/Interaction with Perry
MMA
Small bit with Wade and Emma

And to make matters more sad, the Cindy scene were all repeat images (case-in-point, continuing sex with her she's suddenly wearing stockings).

Maybe my saves are borked or something, but I was genuinely shocked when the 'end of Ch 12' popped up. There was no beach house or anything.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maybe my saves are borked or something, but I was genuinely shocked when the 'end of Ch 12' popped up. There was no beach house or anything.
This sounds like you have earlier version, 12.1 which ends when the scooby gang meets at train station to visit the beach house. The one posted today goes farther and covers first couple days at the beach house.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The only thing I know is Emma gives Ian rimjobs(true love :love: ), that puts her first on my list, that makes her the best girl for me, why the hell don't we have the option of having a relationship with Emma? :unsure: :mad::mad:
Not sure how that relates to the comment you quoted. Good for you though! I was quite pleased that Ian/Emma finally had a real choice when it came to vaginal/anal content. I am curious to go into the chapter without Ian/Emma in the future too though, to see how differently she might act. She was quite forward, at this point Perry almost seems to be wilfully gullible.

I want Lena to come clean to Holly about receiving "updates" from Ivy too though, or for Holly to tell Lena that she knows she sees them, I hope this whole Eli thing isn't an indication that Eva is neglecting the more sexually open option that's been going on with the Lena/Holly pairing too.

I'm curious about Louise too.

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I can't wait to enjoy this update on my multiple different route saves I prepared, the only problem is how the fuck will I go to sleep knowing this just dropped aaaaaaaa!!

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes