Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
I have to say that I am liking this game, not all games of this style allow you to mold the characters as you wish. I like that you can make Lena a whore who cheats on her boyfriend as well as make her be faithful to him inside. as possible as we can also make Ian a cuckold or a chad within what the game allows you.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
So for some reason it doesnt show up on my Ian Holly romance path, they seem like theyre going to fuck and then the chapter just ends. But on my path where Holly is a casual fling for Ian (ian_holly_love = false) and holly has max change stat (holly_change = 5) the scene plays. Another note is that trinity is active, that means Holly and Ian discussed her kissing Lena earlier. Im not sure if it only plays if trinity is active or if there is no love involved.
Can you share this save? I can not find it

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Perry is the embodiment of all that is loathsome in adult games. He saunters through life with the audacity of a king, yet he possesses the grace of a bumbling buffoon. His words are nothing but constant horny stuttering and whining. Thankfully this game does not have voice as I am sure it would grate against the ears like rusty nails on a chalkboard.

Selfish and spoiled at his core he clings to his fathers tit like a tumor! It could be argued that Perry's financial prudence is the stuff of legend, though many would say it's less about astuteness and more about sheer avarice. Even his closest companions can't deny his tight-fisted nature, labeling him a cheapskate of the highest order.

I hold out for the hope that he has a suicide ending like Eva and Arthur in GGGB. He is too miserable to be left alive.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Perry is the embodiment of all that is loathsome in adult games. He saunters through life with the audacity of a king, yet he possesses the grace of a bumbling buffoon. His words are nothing but constant horny stuttering and whining. Thankfully this game does not have voice as I am sure it would grate against the ears like rusty nails on a chalkboard.

Selfish and spoiled at his core he clings to his fathers tit like a tumor! It could be argued that Perry's financial prudence is the stuff of legend, though many would say it's less about astuteness and more about sheer avarice. Even his closest companions can't deny his tight-fisted nature, labeling him a cheapskate of the highest order.

I hold out for the hope that he has a suicide ending like Eva and Arthur in GGGB. He is too miserable to be left alive.
Damn, that's harsh.

He's not an awful person lol. He's a bit of an incel. Wants girls but they don't want him. I think it's understandable to be at least a tiny bit bitter about this. I had a friend in high-school like Perry. He was short and a bit ugly looking. He wasn't a bad person, but was always paranoid that people were trying to take advantage of him and had a bit of a bad attitude about it.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I noticed the Bg image when they are on their way to the beach is bit off, because it is not the same style as other bg images in the game, everything in this picture has a outline, and the color theme is more leaning towards anime. Wondering what's happening here.
And you know what's funny? the last time this thread was locked it was because I started a discussion about AI and said how it would help in certain scenes so that Eva would have more focus on the script and choices, then several chills replied with "she'll never mess with AI" and here's the result, background made by AI
LOL

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
And you know what's funny? the last time this thread was locked it was because I started a discussion about AI and said how it would help in certain scenes so that Eva would have more focus on the script and choices, then several chills replied with "she'll never mess with AI" and here's the result, background made by AI
LOL
This thread is locked to further replies until future notice.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Is it possible to keep Ian and Lena in a relationship yet keep Lena from having sex with Ian? I tried and was forced into having sex with Ian. I am actually rather traumatized (having identified with Lena) and feel as if I have been vicariously raped by the game. I am giving it another go, this time using the URM device hoping it will come in handy as a "virtual mace" against further sexual assault.
Of course you can. You just need to keep away from Axel and not fantasize about him.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Damn, that's harsh.

He's not an awful person lol. He's a bit of an incel. Wants girls but they don't want him. I think it's understandable to be at least a tiny bit bitter about this. I had a friend in high-school like Perry. He was short and a bit ugly looking. He wasn't a bad person, but was always paranoid that people were trying to take advantage of him and had a bit of a bad attitude about it.
You bring up some interesting points, but have you consider when it comes to Perry?

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I do hate trolling but I have no choice to bring this up everyday until someone finds out what the mystery is.
In my main playthrough I have done everything required for Lena to consider having a threesome with Eli and Ian, yet I do not get this sentence. Actually, after "I wonder if she's into me", I have none of the sentences other players get, I go straight to "anyway, I have time to spare before catching the train".
- Threesome with Ian and Louise: check
- Ian/Lena a couple: check
- Flirt with Eli at the bar: check
What am I missing ? Anyone, please ?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Of course you can. You just need to keep away from Axel and not fantasize about him.
wait. really? What does staying away from Axel have to do with avoiding sex with Ian? Ffive advised me to choose sad faced choices with Ian after establishing a relationship with him. Did you think I meant Axel instead of Ian?

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
wait. really? What does staying away from Axel have to do with avoiding sex with Ian? Ffive advised me to choose sad faced choices with Ian after establishing a relationship with him. Did you think I meant Axel instead of Ian?
You just have to be reluctant with Lena to kiss Ian and keep meeting him. He'll then do the first kiss and when that happens don't choose to go home with him

Reactions: Andrea9999

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Basically, there two fundamental choices far before the first sad face to put Ian onto the sexless cuck route. 1. Keep looking at Gillian pictures instead of deleting them. This choice is crucial. 2. Lena must not fantasize about Axel. If she does, she will wake up one morning next to Ian after a wet dream about Axel and will automatically shag him.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes