What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
That's been my guess. I think the same likely goes for a number of other paths now and in the future, unless/until Eva more clearly outlines a future path tree and gets more help with development. Honestly, as disappointed as I am with the limit of some options here, I still prefer it to disjointed, immersion-breaking text inevitable from creating too many paths without enough time to reconcile the dialogue and internal thought processes for each, as we've seen even more in other recent chapters. Even if that means my preferred route details may be impossible now.

I'd rather have a more consistent game that doesn't hit my wants than a disjointed mess that gives me every route I was hoping for, since the latter breaks the spell of the narrative and is no fun to play through IMO.
Agree with your here. Every new chapter makes me realise that a lot of choices in previous chapters don't actually matter in the long run, which like you said, is probably an afterthought by Eva. There seems to be a lot of streamlining in recent chapters, specifically ch 8 and 9. Ch 8 simplified the Holly Lena conundrum for Ian, this one did the same for Alison and Cindy it looks like.

It's why I think the game might be nearing its end a lot sooner than we think. I get the impression Eva is really picking up the pace and getting key events out of the way as quickly as possible. The scope she originally envisioned for the game is way too big for her, so she is making do with these simplifications.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Is Ian/Lena/Holly path still available? I can't seem to get the Lena and Holly scene in Lena's room when Ian pursued Holly.
You cant get the Lena x Holly lez scene if Ian is with Holly. Lena basically respects Holly's relationship with Ian.

With that being said, I too have no clue how to get the Lena x Holly scene in ch 8. Any ideas guys?

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Agree with your here. Every new chapter makes me realise that a lot of choices in previous chapters don't actually matter in the long run, which like you said, is probably an afterthought by Eva. There seems to be a lot of streamlining in recent chapters, specifically ch 8 and 9. Ch 8 simplified the Holly Lena conundrum for Ian, this one did the same for Alison and Cindy it looks like.
Do you mean you can't Progress the Cindy and Alison Routes at the Same Time in the new Chapter? That's interesting because this works in my Playthrough. But on the other Hand in my Holly Playthrough right now I can't Progress the Alison Route how I want...but as I mentioned before this could be a Bug since Alison suddenly mentioned Jeremy and Threesomes out of nowhere in this Playthrough.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Yea I've thought about this too. I think based on past releases it was almost always a scene with Jeremy (with Alison for instance) that was added to the Beta/Final versions.

Ch 9 is different in that it already has a Jeremy x Alison scene in the alpha version. Maybe there won't be one for the first time.

My guess is as good as yours. It could be some additional sexting scenes, or Jeremy showing Ian another video of him boning Emma.
Just a guess but if Eva's going to add new scene in beta or Final, there's a high chance it'll probably be LenaxJeremy considering their impending talk after Louise questioning.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Do you mean you can't Progress the Cindy and Alison Routes at the Same Time in the new Chapter? That's interesting because this works in my Playthrough. But on the other Hand in my Holly Playthrough right now I can't Progress the Alison Route how I want...but as I mentioned before this could be a Bug since Alison suddenly mentioned Jeremy and Threesomes out of nowhere in this Playthrough.
My bad that's not what I meant. I just meant making previous decisions insignificant in the long run. As it is you can pursue Cindy and Alison at the same time, for now at least.

Reactions: Mark17 and Reasoon

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
But on the other Hand in my Holly Playthrough right now I can't Progress the Alison Route how I want...but as I mentioned before this could be a Bug since Alison suddenly mentioned Jeremy and Threesomes out of nowhere in this Playthrough.
Can you elaborate on this bug? I dont recall seeing it.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021

It's why I think the game might be nearing its end a lot sooner than we think. I get the impression Eva is really picking up the pace and getting key events out of the way as quickly as possible. The scope she originally envisioned for the game is way too big for her, so she is making do with these simplifications.
I kind of agree. I thought the Lena/Holly/Ian fix in Chapter 8 was sloppy, though it was better than the disjointed Ch8 Alpha it intended to fix. The needs for writing fixes and the amount of disjointed text in various paths will obviously diminish as the game gets more limiting though, since Eva couldn't handle all that content as-is. There are going to be some noticeably loose threads in the process of reduction in the next chapter or two though, I'm sure.

I don't think it's ending any time soon, though. Seems Eva's just shaving it down to be more manageable since I'm sure she's realized the sprawl is too much for her current resources. The end of the book contest and the tournament likely aren't near the end of the game as some think. Considering developments in this chapter with a certain controlling character, there will be plenty of content to work through after that point.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
i am all for Ian/Cindy drama:love:, is she really going to break up with Wade?:unsure: Does she also love him? Is Wade going to kick Ian's ass when he finds out? Is Jeremy going to high five Ian for being mr. steal your girl? :LOL:
Where are they going to live if she breaks up with Wade? whose apartment is it? Is Perry going to be mad and kick Ian out for being a scumbag friend to Wade?:oops:

ahhh so many questions....:D

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
You cant get the Lena x Holly lez scene if Ian is with Holly. Lena basically respects Holly's relationship with Ian.

With that being said, I too have no clue how to get the Lena x Holly scene in ch 8. Any ideas guys?
Maybe pursue wasn't the right word. What I meant was if Ian kissed or fucked Holly while he is dating Lena.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
my Lena completely ignored seymour and i was surprised how obsessed he is with her. i honestly don't get why. i just really hope Evakiss gives us a route where Ian and Lena can take him down, without interacting with him. on a similar note, i don't like how Ian has to give his manuscript to seymour if i want Ian to fuck minerva. i hope in the future Evakiss won't lock the IanXMinerva there.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There are a lot of choices involved but kissing doesn't block off Cindy's romantic route.

Even just kissing Cindy after Wade's party - you can unlock both full relationship and cheating options with her.
Alright, neato, thanks. I went all the way on my first pt. with that route, was planning to try to stop after the kiss on the next.
Yes. But it depends on whether your Ian told Lena "I want a relationship with you" or "I'd like to keep things casual" earlier that morning.

If your Ian committed to Lena, then no you cant tell Cindy you want to be with her; you can only tell Cindy to cheat on Wade.

But if Ian tells Lena he wants to be casual, then yes, Ian can pursue Cindy (make her break up with Wade).
Ah, well, that won't be an issue for me as I don't play Ian/Lena most playthroughs.
I'd rather have a more consistent game that doesn't hit my wants than a disjointed mess that gives me every route I was hoping for, since the latter breaks the spell of the narrative and is no fun to play through IMO. Others just want their preferred bobs and vagine content no matter what, though. It's all about what you value most in the content you seek out.
Sure, and it's a part of Eva's job to decide when and how to add extra branches to her narrative structure.
I've writen CYOA stories before myself and I certainly don't envy her this task under pressure to release bi-monthly updates! :giggle:
my Lena completely ignored seymour and i was surprised how obsessed he is with her. i honestly don't get why. i just really hope Evakiss gives us a route where Ian and Lena can take him down, without interacting with him. on a similar note, i don't like how Ian has to give his manuscript to seymour if i want Ian to fuck minerva. i hope in the future Evakiss won't lock the IanXMinerva there.
Yeah I wonder about the specific reasoning for his interest too. In one of my future playthroughs I'm planning to see how much I can piss him off. Respond like a dumb broad to his pretentious debates and praise Marx' philosophy and such.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
what path do you go for to get the scene of Allison sending pics to ian on her vacation getting blacked?
I think you have to be on the voyeur path. Jeremy has to fuck Ali early and send pics to Ian. I don't know if you can start the route if Ian is the first to get with her.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes