SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I'm sure this has been asked a 100 times already so sorry (don't want to read or search the thread yet for spoiler reasons), but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if there's any other way but the way I did it is to not fuck anyone else but Ian as Lena, pick the obvious answers as her that you're into him and stuff life that, I turned down all the "modeling" jobs but she is still doing Stalkfap. As Ian I just played a manslut fucking everyone I could but only being seriously "interested" in Lena and it worked.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get the Lena and Holly sex scene at the end of ch 8? When Lena brings Holly to her place after visiting Ivy's place, that is.

I remember getting it once when ch 8 final was released but I have since forgotten.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
This is fine and all but I am worried that this is all Eva has planned for Alison. She will always be either a side piece for Ian or a casual fling for Ian and Jeremy, or Jeremy and Billy. I hope this isn't the case and she gets to be LI for Ian. Feels like it's been building up since forever.
It was a bit of a letdown and a surprise that you get

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the Lena and Holly sex scene at the end of ch 8? When Lena brings Holly to her place after visiting Ivy's place, that is.

I remember getting it once when ch 8 final was released but I have since forgotten.
I think you have to stop Holly at some point where they are drinking and take her home

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

Don't be dating Ian (or stop doing it/don't forgive him for messing with Holly) and Ian shouldn't become Holly's boyfriend.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
No I don't think this is a bug. As long as Ian is on the Alison route (doesn't matter if she only slept with Ian or has slept with Jeremy a few times), Jeremy will always bring the threesome idea up, but with dialogue differences, provided you told Jeremy he can take his chances with Alison (this happens really early in the game iirc).

My guess is that Eva wanted to make the threesome route a lot more accessible so she included this addition. Previous chapters would have you believe that the threesome route would only be available for the "eskimo brothers" path. This made sense because Ian ignores Alison in this route several times which made her sleep with Jeremy. Now it seems it doesn't even matter.

This is fine and all but I am worried that this is all Eva has planned for Alison. She will always be either a side piece for Ian or a casual fling for Ian and Jeremy, or Jeremy and Billy. I hope this isn't the case and she gets to be a LI for Ian. Feels like it's been building up since forever.
Yeah this kind of bothers me too after Chapter 9 and like I said I wished for a little bit more during their Vacation because that was the perfect Opportunity for it. I still believe Eva has a Plan for a serious IanxAlison Relationship because it's just building up to it from the beginning espescially with Alison's deep Feelings for Ian and you still could see it in this Chapter but I think the problem is that Ian made huge Progress with Lena,Cindy and Holly in the last two Chapters so that's why it seems worrying.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
It was a bit of a letdown and a surprise that you get
Yea I was surprised Ian gets to start a relationship with Cindy of all people this early on (I assume that what's the double ring sign means), but not Alison. If anything I thought it would be Cindy that's playing hard to get.

But like you said, it will happen somewhere in the future. I just thought the weekend trip seemed like the prime opportunity, fireworks and all.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yea I was surprised Ian gets to start a relationship with Cindy of all people this early on (I assume that what's the double ring sign means), but not Alison. If anything I thought it would be Cindy that's playing hard to get.

But like you said, it will happen somewhere in the future. I just thought because the weekend trip seemed like the prime opportunity, fireworks and all.
I don't suppose Lena got any options like that with anyone besides Ian?
I certaily know that no such Holly option came up, even though I wasn't expecting it either. :whistle:

(Crossing fingers for sooner rather than later)

Reactions: Reasoon

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Don't be dating Ian (or stop doing it/don't forgive him for messing with Holly) and Ian shouldn't become Holly's boyfriend.
You see that's what I did. I had a playthrough where Ian fucks things up by having sex with Holly despite dating Lena.

Holly and Lena end up dumping Ian's ass but Lena still doesn't kiss Holly.

What's up with that? I mean I can still go for the Lena Holly Ivy threesome but the Lena Holly scene is still locked.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You see that's what I did. I had a playthrough where Ian fucks things up by having sex with Holly despite dating Lena.

Holly and Lena end up dumping Ian's ass but Lena still doesn't kiss Holly.

What's up with that? I mean I can still go for the Lena Holly Ivy threesome but the Lena Holly scene is still locked.
It's a clumsy fix to deal with complaints from the alpha of that chapter. Lena can't have sex with Holly in that instance because the game checks for a lena_ian_love variable that doesn't get removed from breaking up with Lena/Ian.

This variable gets set earlier in the story if you choose to cuddle with Ian. Replay and get the scene that presents that cuddle option and pick the other option, then you can have them both dump him and get together.

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
It's a clumsy fix to deal with complaints from the alpha. Lena can't have sex with Holly in that instance because the game checks for a lena_ian_love variable that doesn't get removed from breaking up with Lena.

This variable gets set earlier in the story if you choose to cuddle with Ian. Replay and get the scene that presents that cuddle option and pick the other option, then you can have them both dump him and get together.
Sounds like the cuddle thing should be fixed then. Who cares if they cuddled if Lena already dumped Ian later on. I swore I got it in ch 8 final and it's this alpha that has the issue. Is this intentional by Eva?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Sounds like the cuddle thing should be fixed then. Who cares if they cuddled if Lena already dumped Ian later on. I swore I got it in ch 8 final and it's this alpha that has the issue. Is this intentional by Eva?
The scene was rewritten a bit, yes. To allow Lena to attempt to kiss Holly (a choice that is tracked for the future) regardless of her dating situations, but it only leads to sex with her if both Holly and Lena are open to it. Lena feels guilty for reacting so harshly towards Ian messing with Holly, she's not ready to do the exact same thing she easily blamed him for. I guess Eva didn't want to deal with Lena's hypocrisy in the writing so she made her not be one. It sucks for the player, but it improves Lena's character consistency.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I don't suppose Lena got any options like that with anyone besides Ian?
I certaily know that no such Holly option came up, even though I wasn't expecting it either. :whistle:

(Crossing fingers for sooner rather than later)
I don't think you have to worry about that! I believe there will be at least 4-5 "Endgame or Relationship" Options for Ian and Lena and besides Ian and Lena together I think Holly with either Ian or Lena will be the safest bet right now. I'm more curious who will be the other "Happy Endgame" Options for Lena besides Ian and Holly :D

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don't think you have to worry about that! I believe there will be at least 4-5 "Endgame or Relationship" Options for Ian and Lena and besides Ian and Lena together I think Holly with either Ian or Lena will be the safest bet right now. I'm more curious who will be the other "Happy Endgame" Options for Lena besides Ian and Holly :D
I know some people don’t like her and one of those people might be Eva herself, but I’d love an endgame option for Lena to be with Louise. She’s the only character Lena can be actively dominant with and it’s so lovely. I hope we see more scenes of them doing normal friend things and more hot sex, of course, but I hope by the end Louise can maybe ask for Lena to officially be her Mistress and owner, but for her own part Lena could fall in love as well, since Louise already adores her.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes