mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Does Louise always get mad for some reason? She came to me and said something about not liking her or liking everybody else above her. Is it always like that? or maybe the fact that i'm hitting on Holly as lena is the cause of this?
Tbh louise is the only reason I'm not skipping everything while playing as Lena so if it's possible to avoid that I'd like to know.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Does Louise always get mad for some reason? She came to me and said something about not liking her or liking everybody else above her. Is it always like that? or maybe the fact that i'm hitting on Holly as lena is the cause of this?
Tbh louise is the only reason I'm not skipping everything while playing as Lena so if it's possible to avoid that I'd like to know.
not that i know of, it was a bit weird for me too, she also acts strange when they talk about Jeremy (if you secretly slept with him)....
On the other hand, this update provided no clues about the big Stan "mystery". I'm still confused about that.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Pretty much. If you're on the louise path (broke her up with Jeremy), she will always break down when Lena refuses to have sex with her in ch 9.

Again not sure how I feel about this. It seems like another one of Eva's "streamlining" or to make it so that Lena and Louise are back to square one similar to if Lena never broke Louise and Jeremy up. Either that or Eva never intended Louise to be a serious LI for Lena. This was a convenient way for her to quickly write off Louise.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Is Ivy available to Ian? I don't think i got any scenes with her (as Ian)
Also does Alison care if you fuck others? I thought she was more like fwb and I'm also hooking up with Lena and Cindy but then she and Ian have more romantic moments like on their trip and such,so I'm curious whether she reacts differently to Ian if he's not with anybody else
She likes Ian he was her highschool crush but doesn't want to be in relationship with him since both of their life is a mess

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
What are the scenes we can get in this update? and photos? in case i missed anything...:unsure:
There's a gallery now so that's an easy way to check if you're missing anything.

But there are some little details not included there, such as a kiss scene between Ivy and Holly if Lena decides to let Ivy "teach" Holly.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
The total extent of their relationship is that he goes to her apartment for no strings attached sex, then bails to go home and sleep with his actual girlfriend.

If that's treating her "really well" then that is a pretty sad commentary on the available relationships in the game for L.
If you don't care to read their dialogue and pick up on the little bits of info being shared about Mike that could be expanded upon the more they meet with each other then sure, all there is is a sex scene at her apartment and nothing more.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
lmao no. I never write full scenes for the game. I wouldn't even come up with such bizarre conversation. But it cracked me up, too.

Her lack of love for him. If you didn't cuddle with him during their sex scenes, then she sees Ian as a casual (very pleasant) hook-up, but isn't ready to be in the relationship yet.

After this chapter, I think there's no doubt about it. But I'm not sure it's a proper BDSM since it's basically emotional manipulation and abuse with 2 selfish assholes. Lena's dialogue implies that Axel has always treated her right and made her feel relaxed/free/safe while being with him, yet the first thing he does is doesn't take care about her complaints and forces her to submit. Not in a smooth seductive way but with a brutal hands-on approach. Regardless of how Lena feels about it, how she gets lost in subspace and enjoys herself, this was sexual assault. He pinned her down, restricted her hands and didn't let her escape. That's not how proper doms act unless it's a prepared scenario both consented. Mike and Ian seem to be the only guys capable of handling Lena like a sub while respecting her and caring about her as a person at the same time.
Wasn't it stated thou lena only had sex with Alex prior the events of ors so it might be the lack of experience speaking cuz from the Alex scene you could see force dominance and emotional manipulation used lena like some sex meat and ivy was such a disappointment as a character she was supposed to lena's friend but she used her like a stepping stone to further her career

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
There's a gallery now so that's an easy way to check if you're missing anything.

But there are some little details not included there, such as a kiss scene between Ivy and Holly if Lena decides to let Ivy "teach" Holly.
I was not aware the scene existed at the time I made the ch9 scenes. Has already been rectified in the beta, along with one scene that was not unlockable for some.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Why the first option greyed out? It must be a bug right? I choose to keep experiment with Lena but from the dialogue it look like the game think they're official dating
View attachment 1470108
If you agree to have a relationship with lena even when it's open,you can't choose 'romantic' options with Cindy,or ask her to leave her bf for you.You can only fuck with her in secret

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If you ask for a more serious relationship with Lena and she's interested, you also have the option for them to experiment together and "keep their relationship open". It's different from the casual fuck buddy option.
Thank you! Exactly the sort of path I'm hoping for. I'll have to figure out the variables of getting that and see if it aligns with the other path choices I want to play.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
You mean there's another scene not available in the gallery?
Not from CH9.
The image 5 - Lena took stalkfap more seriously is shown in the gallery but greyed out and you can't unlock it by playing this version. It's a small bug which most won't notice. Someone also pointed out to me that I missed a Robert scene in CH4 so I'll have to make that one for the beta as well.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
If you don't care to read their dialogue and pick up on the little bits of info being shared about Mike that could be expanded upon the more they meet with each other then sure, all there is is a sex scene at her apartment and nothing more.
He's a guy who cheats on his live-in girlfriend with a woman he talked to for five minutes in a club, and sexts while his girlfriend is asleep. He doesn't even know Lena outside of having sex with her, and never really asks her questions. She initiates all contact with him. The extent of their conversation in her apartment is that he says she's special, because she's the hottest girl he's ever been with. Charming. He says his girlfriend -- the one he's cheating on -- is also really special to him.

My point is you can't really say he treats her well because he doesn't "treat her" any way at all. He just shows up and fucks.

It's maybe not a totally unrealistic relationship, but it's not one you could say that a woman would aspire to. When you step back from the game's internal POV, he's kind of a creep. This is why people say Lena's options are not altogether great.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I have to say this was a really disappointing update to me.

The main problem is that this is becoming an extremely restrictive game. There are various options to choose and types of content to see, but most of the time if you want to see certain developments or scenes you have to jump through all kinds of hoops to get them and deny yourself various other developments and blocks of content, that you may also be interested in, so as not to get locked out or forced into certain decisions. It's especially frustrating when it would be a mostly simple matter to not only have these various branches not be mutually exclusive, but rather mutually beneficial. Unfortunately as it is you have little freedom to play the way you want to.

It's gotten to the point that even though i've supported for quite a few billing cycles overall and don't necessarily regret that because the author's work can often be quality, i can't see myself doing so anymore. It's a shame.
It is indeed unfortunate but Eva is only human and doesn't have resources of a game company. Creating each new path multiplies their amount exponentially and makes it a real pain in the ass to track and develop them further. I'm only testing and writing the walkthrough and my head is already spinning from all the combinations and I'm fighting with myself to keep going, because it's becoming a serious torture that prevents me from changing my life for the better. The only thing Eva can do to make things easier for herself in the future is streamline some of the paths to have more control over narrative. I'm sure Eva hates to do that as well, because if she didn't have constant pressure to keep producing content at the decent pace, she'd create up to 10 0r 20 different combinations of each one... So yeah, it suck but there's no other way, really.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes