Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I have made a gallery unlocker.
Just put "galleryunlocker.rpy" in the "game" folder and start the game.

Unfortunately I don't know how to to use function show image unless in game, so the selfie images will not unlock.
In that case I have modified the game gallery to enable all images/scenes in the gallery without needing any requirements.
Create a new folder called "scripts" in the "game" folder and put "gallery.rpy" inside of it.
In case you want back the normal gallery, just delete the folder/files
I can't download the files. When I click on them they just open in my browser.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah that felt off to me, as Lena, I wanted to play with my precious subby girl, but the game wouldn't let me :confused::cry: So you're saying there probably won't be anything more with her?
Now hold your horses. I am pretty sure there will be more with her. She is still a mayor character. Just not a actual relationship, more something like with Robert.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Jeremy requests the threesome only if you haven't told him specifically that Alison is only yours [jeremy_block]. That way, he wants to fuck Alison regardless of whether she has been brushing him off or hooking up with him. And doing it with Ian's help would be a win-win scenario for Jeremy.
I see a black baby incoming...

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
This was a convenient way for her to quickly write off Louise.
Like Ed, Louise too seems to be getting cut. And since she's not much of a fan favorite Eva probably figured it was a safe bet to help make the game a little easier to write going forward and to streamline things. Again, I could be wrong and this is just a bit of drama for story's sake

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This is still the alpha version of this chpater. Things could be different later on. Right now ian_lena_open (which is the variable used for the open relationship) is not used anywhere. Maybe this will be fix in the beta or final. IMO, this could be used during the Ian & Cindy talk and also after the Lena & Axel scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah. Ok. So there are only three options here. Couple/Open/Else. Was hoping from someone's posting that there was a more committed-but-open relationship option I hadn't found. The supposed "open" relationship the coding tags feels more like fuck-buddies than an actual open "relationship".

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Then you are a man of culture as well (y)

But Lena is already a slut, so the best case scenario the fuck her once or two, then go back to worship the blonde highness.
(But of course in the bed call her a bad, veeeeery bad girl who cheated on her bf):sneaky:
Good luck stopping Axel stealing her :p

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Not yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it's added in the future seeing as Ian is starting to develop a serious voyeur fetish
As far as I remember they arent in a relatiionship in chaptee 8... but I imagine that if Lena follows the slut path and then becames Ian girlfriend this would only be logical

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Happy 1000th page. Here's to another thousand! :giggle:
Which route is that? Sounds super hot!
It's the same route as any other, you just have to initially refuse Seymour's offer in the restaurant then he will bring out his blackmail material.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Happy 1000th page. Here's to another thousand! :giggle:

It's the same route as any other, you just have to initially refuse Seymour's offer in the restaurant then he will bring out his blackmail material.
I don't remember turning down that he offered me. And I am not complaining about what he is doing with Lena is money a lot of money according to Lena

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ah. Ok. So there are only three options here. Couple/Open/Else. Was hoping from someone's posting that there was a more committed-but-open relationship option I hadn't found. The supposed "open" relationship the coding tags feels more like fuck-buddies than an actual open "relationship".
Nah that ain't it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes