NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If you agree to have a relationship with lena even when it's open,you can't choose 'romantic' options with Cindy,or ask her to leave her bf for you.You can only fuck with her in secret
So I have to complete break up with Lena to have romantic options with Cindy? Why the fuck is that? Open relationship is not enough?

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Every new chapter makes me realise that a lot of choices in previous chapters don't actually matter in the long run, which like you said, is probably an afterthought by Eva. There seems to be a lot of streamlining in recent chapters, specifically ch 8 and 9. Ch 8 simplified the Holly Lena conundrum for Ian, this one did the same for Alison and Cindy it looks like.
You can't just add a new path for every choice. It would grow exponentially. You have to consolidate your paths. The choices do change some texts.

It's why I think the game might be nearing its end a lot sooner than we think. I get the impression Eva is really picking up the pace and getting key events out of the way as quickly as possible. The scope she originally envisioned for the game is way too big for her, so she is making do with these simplifications.
The game will have 2 parts, we are nearing the end of the first part.

I know some people don’t like her and one of those people might be Eva herself, but I’d love an endgame option for Lena to be with Louise. She’s the only character Lena can be actively dominant with and it’s so lovely. I hope we see more scenes of them doing normal friend things and more hot sex, of course, but I hope by the end Louise can maybe ask for Lena to officially be her Mistress and owner, but for her own part Lena could fall in love as well, since Louise already adores her.
I don't think Louise is a relationship option. All the forshadowing about sleeping with her being a mistake, now Lena denying her. Lena never felt anything for her, she is just a toy for her.

Mike doesn't actually seem to be all that bad. He's not bland and uninspiring like Robert,
How do you know, they never really talk about anything ?

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
is there a downside or a different outcome for being a dick to Jeremy and Ivy and the rest? I never really tried these routes, like with Stan it can lead to different, more mean ldialog options. :unsure:

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
So if have to complete break up with Lena to have romantic options with Cindy? Why the fuck is that? Open relationship is not enought?
This is still the alpha version of this chpater. Things could be different later on. Right now ian_lena_open (which is the variable used for the open relationship) is not used anywhere. Maybe this will be fix in the beta or final. IMO, this could be used during the Ian & Cindy talk and also after the Lena & Axel scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does Lena reject Seymour will affect Ian story? About his book publishing and stuff?
My Lena has been pretty much reject all other dude except Ian so her content in this update is rather short :ROFLMAO:. Louise is giving her silent treatment and the only other encounter is with Seymour.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
He's a guy who cheats on his live-in girlfriend with a woman he talked to for five minutes in a club, and sexts while his girlfriend is asleep. He doesn't even know Lena outside of having sex with her, and never really asks her questions. She initiates all contact with him. The extent of their conversation in her apartment is that he says she's special, because she's the hottest girl he's ever been with. Charming. He says his girlfriend -- the one he's cheating on -- is also really special to him.

My point is you can't really say he treats her well because he doesn't "treat her" any way at all. He just shows up and fucks.

It's maybe not a totally unrealistic relationship, but it's not one you could say that a woman would aspire to. When you step back from the game's internal POV, he's kind of a creep. This is why people say Lena's options are not altogether great.
I guess it depends on what they want. A booty call is a booty call. They both wanted it ;)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don't think Louise is a relationship option. All the forshadowing about sleeping with her being a mistake, now Lena denying her. Lena never felt anything for her, she is just a toy for her.
Yeah that felt off to me, as Lena, I wanted to play with my precious subby girl, but the game wouldn't let me :confused::cry: So you're saying there probably won't be anything more with her?

Reactions: BloodyMares

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
I have to say this was a really disappointing update to me.

The main problem is that this is becoming an extremely restrictive game. There are various options to choose and types of content to see, but most of the time if you want to see certain developments or scenes you have to jump through all kinds of hoops to get them and deny yourself various other developments and blocks of content, that you may also be interested in, so as not to get locked out or forced into certain decisions. It's especially frustrating when it would be a mostly simple matter to not only have these various branches not be mutually exclusive, but rather mutually beneficial. Unfortunately as it is you have little freedom to play the way you want to.

It's gotten to the point that even though i've supported for quite a few billing cycles overall and don't necessarily regret that because the author's work can often be quality, i can't see myself doing so anymore. It's a shame.
That's kind of like life. There's always an opportunity cost...
Luckily for us this is just a game, you could replay the game with different choices, or just check out the gallery (with unlock cheat). FWIW.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Does Lena reject Seymour will affect Ian story? About his book publishing and stuff?
My Lena has been pretty much reject all other dude except Ian so her content in this update is rather short :ROFLMAO:. Louise is giving her silent treatment and the only other encounter is with Seymour.
Probably but I'm not making any certain calls just yet, I'm still hoping Ian can impress Seymour and remain safe off of his own qualities.
And Lena would treat her princess so good :p
Well, I wouldn't necessarily mind a queen/princess relationship either! :oops:
I'd be damn stoked if Lena could submissively worship Cindy's midriff.

• Love
Reactions: Princess Groundhog
Oct 16, 2021
My Lena has been pretty much reject all other dude except Ian so her content in this update is rather short :ROFLMAO:.
Then you are a man of culture as well (y)

But Lena is already a slut, so the best case scenario the fuck her once or two, then go back to worship the blonde highness.
(But of course in the bed call her a bad, veeeeery bad girl who cheated on her bf):sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Probably but I'm not making any certain calls just yet, I'm still hoping Ian can impress Seymour and remain safe off of his own qualities.

Well, I wouldn't necessarily mind a queen/princess relationship either! :oops:
I'd be damn stoked if Lena could submissively worship Cindy's midriff.
Does Seymour still use Ian to threaten Lena if they're not in any relationship?

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes