CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
my Lena completely ignored seymour and i was surprised how obsessed he is with her. i honestly don't get why. i just really hope Evakiss gives us a route where Ian and Lena can take him down, without interacting with him. on a similar note, i don't like how Ian has to give his manuscript to seymour
Seymour has too much power and twisted mind for a simple ignore to be enough to avoid him.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes. At least if he's got a hold of Ian's story. I haven't tried playing it without Ian handing it over.
Haven't played this situation so I haven't seen how it was handled text-wise. But it's likely an example of why Eva needs to (and is) now railroading some options. It seems like a disjointed threat if Lena and Ian aren't in a relationship, depending on how the text is written (unsure), yet a non Ian/Lena playthrough is an important path for Eva to keep open. So she needs more time to make the writing work for such situations.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I gotta say, the scene with Ian and Alison is probably the best one so far, it outshines any of the scenes so far in terms of raw passion and fap value.

And the scenes where Ian cums inside her are just great, i wouldn't be surprised if it ends up having negative repercussions in the future though...

twisted_air

Sep 4, 2018
I've been playing the 0.9 alpha today, and it's been great but it crashed once. I thought it might be helpful if I posted the traceback, so I have attached it.

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
I'm abit late on the train wagon here just started this new work of Eva Kiss yesterday, loved her first game this one is even greater! Anyways, been trying multiple time to get Cherry, what's the route for her?

Reactions: dogedoge

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Page 1000!

1 1/2 years and 20,000 posts... Congrats
47% of it is probably complaining about the updates taking too long...

The Holly corruption route saw some progress during this chapter. We get to see her make out with Ivy and she has started sending pictures to Mark. Their meeting seems to be coming up as the next step of her path.
Mark, who the fuck is Mark?

1635305241389.png

I'm abit late on the train wagon here just started this new work of Eva Kiss yesterday, loved her first game this one is even greater! Anyways, been trying multiple time to get Cherry, what's the route for her?
For the time being it seems mostly as a FWB, although it may change. Given the dialogue option in Chapter 9...

Last edited:

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
So I have to complete break up with Lena to have romantic options with Cindy? Why the fuck is that? Open relationship is not enough?
It's just a game, don't expect too much realisme. I guess the code was made this way. Best thing is, ask Eva to add it in the next update.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
I understand Evakiss needs to streamline some stuff. but i think she's making it way to hard for Lena. it's gotten to the point where I'm groaning every time i play a Lena segment. my Lena has stayed away from all the corruption stuff as a result her segments feel pretty short and boring. I know many people like the corruption stuff. but i feel like people who aren't into that shit are getting the short end of the stick. i'm just saying i wish it were more balanced give her more opportunities outside of modeling other the singer route, and also at least other love interests that aren't assholes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On this last part, code-wise, what if Ian was the only one sleeping around? Like, let's say if he nailed Minerva or Emma. Would he still be able to make that choice?
Or does the code lock that to Lena alone? Not really interested in any of the male options accessible so far for Lena on that path, but I'd let Ian take one for the team here. I'm pretty sure my Lena in this situation has slept with Louise, so I guess women don't count for the option to unlock.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
So I have to complete break up with Lena to have romantic options with Cindy? Why the fuck is that? Open relationship is not enough?
Theres a few routes where the options are limiting. Where you have to chose one over another.

Alison-Cherry, Lena-Holly, Holly-Cindy, Lena-Cindy.

As some of you may remember, even in full corruption mode, there were few options within GGGB that were limited in a similar way too.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Theres a few routes where the options are limiting. Where you have to chose one over another.

Alison-Cherry, Lena-Holly, Holly-Cindy, Lena-Cindy.

As some of you may remember, even in full corruption mode, there were few options within GGGB that were limited in a similar way too.
I still think its a bug because Ian keep saying he and Lena is official dating while its not. I choose open experiment. This is a alpha version after all.

Reactions: sztrb

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I still think its a bug because Ian keep saying he and Lena is official dating while its not. I choose open experiment. This is a alpha version after all.
It may be, I found with Alison that the same option becomes available. Where she wants to continue to fuck around.

Reactions: Reasoon

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Just because it's open doesn't mean they are not officially dating. They are dating and it just so happens they both agreed for it to be open, meaning that they can see and fuck other ppl.

Telling Cindy to leave Wade (which implies becoming Ian's gf) is a totally different matter, because at this point Lena IS Ian's gf. Lmao it's not that hard to understand.

Sure Eva can add the option in the future, but only if she wants to further complicate things. Not to mention having more things to keep track of. Also it would make Ian seem like an even bigger asshole.

edit: It sounds to me that what you should pick is "keep things casual" with Lena. That way you can continue to fuck Lena, but still convince Cindy to leave Wade.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just because it's open doesn't mean they are not officially dating. They are dating and it just so happens they both agreed for it to be open, meaning that they can see and fuck other ppl.

Telling Cindy to leave Wade (which implies becoming Ian's gf) is a totally different matter, because at this point Lena IS Ian's gf. Lmao it's not that hard to understand.

Sure Eva can add the option in the future, but only if she wants to further complicate things. Not to mention having more things to keep track of. Also it would make Ian seem like an even bigger asshole.

edit: It sounds to me that what you should pick is "keep things casual" with Lena. That way you can continue to fuck Lena, but still convince Cindy to leave Wade.
If its a open relationship then why when Ian fuck Cindy and Lena fuck other dude there is an inner thought dialogue saying they're feeling guilty for cheating? Its most likely be a bug.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
On this last part, code-wise, what if Ian was the only one sleeping around? Like, let's say if he nailed Minerva or Emma. Would he still be able to make that choice?
Or does the code lock that to Lena alone? Not really interested in any of the male options accessible so far for Lena on that path, but I'd let Ian take one for the team here. I'm pretty sure my Lena in this situation has slept with Louise, so I guess women don't count for the option to unlock.
Lena needs to be the one sleeping around, it seems Louise should count for that though, as long as you haven't been rejecting her at all in her previous scenes.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes