jduk

Nov 25, 2019
how fast do you guys think we can get Cindy pregnant? :unsure:

:devilish::D
Alison is gonna pop a belly sooner or later... In both paths she takes cum in her without the pill... Either Ian ( who has cummed in her at least 3-4 times by now) or Jeremy or Billy will impregnate her... In the BBC threesome the black guys( Jeremy and Billy) kept cumming in her against her wishes... Girls in this game always tell how big Jeremy is and how much he cums, so his seed will probably do the trick...

Reactions: GaRbS and TheLM2312

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Alison is gonna pop a belly sooner or later... In both paths she takes cum in her without the pill... Either Ian ( who has cummed in her at least 3-4 times by now) or Jeremy or Billy will impregnate her... In the BBC threesome the black guys( Jeremy and Billy) kept cumming in her against her wishes... Girls in this game always tell how big Jeremy is and how much he cums, so his seed will probably do the trick...
That's so hot! But I thought Jeremy only cum inside once? In the threesome he cum on her back?

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks to a dear fellow member of this forum who provided us with a gallery unlock i dont need to play Cindys path anymore. It doesnt make sense for Ian, who was traumatized by Gillians cheating, to do the same to Wade. And Cindy isnt worth it, annoying and boring you can lose a point with her in this chapter by NOT gossiping about Lena and Cherry stuff. Fucking Really?!?!
You r welcome but there is a different path where u could actually fix her relationship with wade or break her up with him

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
That's so hot! But I thought Jeremy only cum inside once? In the threesome he cum on her back?
I have a route where Ian and Allison speaks about will try a 3some with Jeremy. I'm curios to see if EvaKiss will create a point where will be the double choice " Cum in Allison pussy" OR "Leave Jeremy creampies Allison". If Ian and Allison are a couple at that point, i see bits of cuck and bull...

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Good to see someone else who dislikes her, she's such annoying little cunt. I hope there is going to be a way to lure her into Billy's model agency and get her properly blacked. Maybe with Lena's and Ivy's help?

Fingers crossed for good corruption routes for all the girls down the line. My most anticipated one is Holly, since she's the most innocent one. Moral degradation + body modification (tattoos, boob job and hair dye) would be my dream scenario.
Bimbofication for Holly ? Pratically All the routes in GGGB are tasked one for every girl. Good point.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I suffer from cognitive problems myself - sometimes. The drug scene legitimately frightened me for a minute XD. I assume the "error code/screen" was intended? If so, that is genius and hella creative

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I have a route where Ian and Allison speaks about will try a 3some with Jeremy. I'm curios to see if EvaKiss will create a point where will be the double choice " Cum in Allison pussy" OR "Leave Jeremy creampies Allison". If Ian and Allison are a couple at that point, i see bits of cuck and bull...
Totally... You can tell Alison might like Ian as a bf but still wants that BBC heheheh. Ian seemed annoyed with that idea, but maybe he will do it... I can already see him jerking off while Jeremy pounds Alison with his bbc and cums deep in her... Jeremy can be the breeding bull for Alison-Ian couple...

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Axel will eventually fuck Cindy, i think there's little if anything Ian can do about it...

Also it was hilarious how easy Lena forgot about everything and turn a slave for Axel's cock...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Axel will eventually fuck Cindy, i think there's little if anything Ian can do about it...

Also it was hilarious how easy Lena forgot about everything and turn a slave for Axel's cock...
Well my Lena is almost a saint, she only fucked Ian and Robert (Once)

And then she met Holly and she's the right one for her

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
I have made a gallery unlocker.
Just put "galleryunlocker.rpy" in the "game" folder and start the game.

Unfortunately I don't know how to to use function show image unless in game, so the selfie images will not unlock.
In that case I have modified the game gallery to enable all images/scenes in the gallery without needing any requirements.
Create a new folder called "scripts" in the "game" folder and put "gallery.rpy" inside of it.
In case you want back the normal gallery, just delete the folder/files
Sorry if this is a foolish question but how do you download this attachment

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

It all depends on how you play the Game and how the choices are made so of course there will be one or more Scenarios where Axel will fuck Cindy but I bet there will also be enough where this doesn't happen and where Ian definitely can do something about it and I would be mad if not.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes