ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Having finished the update on a few paths, I still don't know which of the girls is the best choice as Ian's partner on a relationship route. Lena and Holly come to mind, but the more I play, the more I think that a Lena-Holly relationship is stronger than anything involving Ian. The option of having Lena become protective when it comes to Holly is a highlight, so far.

Maybe it's too early to tell, but none of the other female characters seem to be suitable long-term choices.

I'm not sure if this would be well received or not, but a redeemed Jessica would be awesome; someone with enough fire in her to keep things fresh all the time, but also with enough life experience to know what she wants.

I also miss Nat from GGGB! Positive, open-minded and beautiful, too.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Nah that ain't it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm...interesting. Lena hasn't slept with or even interacted with Jeremy in my playthrough, but I only got the option for a open relationship. Pretty sure my save might be bugged though, I've focused on Lena, Allison, Cindy and I only got the rings for Lena, they were greyed out for Cindy and Allison. Also all the heart options were greyed out as well, which is interesting.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Several things that stood out to me.

1. Axel hasn't changed at all. Dude is still super scummy. If Ian tells him to keep his hands off Cindy, axels relationship drops down all the way to zero. Sucks for Lena, she doesn't seem to have any decent guys in her life besides Ian and even Ian can be played as a scumbag.

2. It sucks that Cindy is the hottest chick in ORS (imo). Taking your friends girlfriend just feels like such a dick move. I feel like such an asshole doing it.

3. Wade got scouted by an e-sports team. Imagine if he actually ends up as a pro player and more successful than everyone else in his friends group.
Imagine Wade become pro player and must go somewhere in country to compete tournament, and ask Ian to guard Cindy :LOL:

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
I have made a gallery unlocker.
Just put "galleryunlocker.rpy" in the "game" folder and start the game.

Unfortunately I don't know how to to use function show image unless in game, so the selfie images will not unlock.
In that case I have modified the game gallery to enable all images/scenes in the gallery without needing any requirements.
Create a new folder called "scripts" in the "game" folder and put "gallery.rpy" inside of it.
In case you want back the normal gallery, just delete the folder/files
Thanks for this. I had no idea there were scenes with Minerva already. For those who found it organically, is this triggered simply by raising her relationship above a certain threshold, or is there a specific choice that leads to this?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Evakiss is going to sell part 1 on steam?i will buy it :)
Any more information on what's in part2?
Maybe 'first half' would have been clearer? The game won't end anytime soon, it will just reach the end of its his first half.
Here is the quote frome EvaKiss's Q&A a year ago:
I feel once the main relationships are consolidated ORS will be at it's midpoint, after which there will probably a time skip. And then the plots will begin moving to their resolutions, so I think the game will have a 2 part arc structure

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Ian smokes drug path is still causing game break... this path does not work in this 0.9 version
Homie...it's NOT A BUG.

Click on Ignore, then Rollback, then Rollback, then Reload, then Open, then Console, then BBC...at this point the game literally TELLS YOU WHAT TO PRESS..."ROLLBACK", "OPEN", "CONSOLE", etc.

Amazing effect by EvaKiss !

Also, for anyone that's done mushrooms (psilocybin) this game effect is eerily similar to that experience. And when I did psilocybin I too learned that anything that can happen will happen as if infinite parallel universes truly do exist. Nonetheless there is something deeper about being kind and helpful to others (and animal companions) that feels like it transcends our own existence. So while we're here we might as well be good to each other and spread goodness...those good vibrations literally help mold the universe (and beyond...)

Last edited:

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
New to this game, what is the normal change between an alpha release and the final version?
Bug fixes, fix for typos and language mistakes. Very rarely has EvaKiss added a scene for a final version (I think it happened a couple times in GGGB, her first game)

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Maybe 'first half' would have been clearer? The game won't end anytime soon, it will just reach the end of its his first half.
Here is the quote frome EvaKiss's Q&A a year ago:
I feel once the main relationships are consolidated ORS will be at it's midpoint, after which there will probably a time skip. And then the plots will begin moving to their resolutions, so I think the game will have a 2 part arc structure
Interesting. Then we are 2 updates away to get to that point (just a guess). But what I am thinking is:
For Ian:
- win/lose the tournament.
- win/lose the book contest.
- define the relationship with Allison; this could happen after another Ian&Allison scene, 3some, or maybe the reveal that she knew all along about the videos with the intent to make him jealous or something.
- define the relationship with Emma (if any).
- define Perry's relationships; with Emma, with Cherry, alone.
- resolution for the Cindy situation; either she sleeps with Axel and Wade finds out, either with Ian and Wade finds out or she is a good girl and stays with Wade.
- move out.

For Lena:
- work or not with Billy.
- define the relationship with Jeremy.
- define the relationship with Axel.
- define the relationship with Louise.
- define Holly's relationship with Lena or with Mark.
- something for Ivy - if you are on the Axel path you'll probably find out that they had a deal or something.
- maybe find out who is Mike's GF.
- move out.

So, if we are talking scenes:
- Ian&Allison, Ian&Jeremy&Allison, Ian&Emma, Perry&Emma/Cherry, Cindy&Ian, Cindy&Axel, Ian&Minerva, Ian&Holly.
- Lena&Jeremy, Lena&Axel, Lena&Louise, Lena&Holly, Holly&Mark, Lena&Robert, Lena&Mike, Billy&Ivy - or we could go out with a bang; Jeremy will be there too so we'll get a 4some. Also it's summer, if we are doing a time skip, then this is the last chance we got to see the girls in a bikini. But this might be too similar with the pool party that we got in GGGB. :unsure:

Total: 2 x Lena&Ian + all of the above + other photo shoots, stalk fap, sexting, etc. ~ 20-22
This update we got what, 12 scenes => 2 chapters

Dec 17, 2019
1. You can chose to hang up and avoid the conversation.
2. You can avoid Ian jerking off to the footage by not previously asking Jeremy for photos/videos.

Everything in the game is avoidable. It only depends on your choices.
You could also avoid Ian jerking off to the footage by just not watching the footage.

You've missed my point.

What I'm saying is that once you obtain the pics/vids access, it's entirely out of your control that Ian jerks off to Jeremy's pics/vids. Saying "Just don't get the pics/vids" doesn't really mean anything. I'm not asking about how I can avoid that situation, just pointing out that it's strange that there are specific aspects of the scenario that are out of your control.

It's particularly strange since earlier in the game, you could pick and choose which pics to jerk off to, whether they're Louise's, Cherry's, or whoever. Each of these choices has a different implication, if you jerk off to Louise you're jerking off to Jeremy's "girlfriend", which is much more taboo than jerking off to nudes Lena, Alison, or Cherry sent you. So, I'm just confused as to why there's kinda an inconsistency.

Ideally I'd want my Ian to get pics and vids from Jeremy without jerking off to them, cause that part is kinda cucky and weird from my POV.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Axel will eventually fuck Cindy, i think there's little if anything Ian can do about it...

Also it was hilarious how easy Lena forgot about everything and turn a slave for Axel's cock...
Plotwise I thought it was hot, but the ahegao eyes at the end seemed a little excessive. Then again with Seymoure... The tone of Eva's games is usually more realistic.

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
I have made a gallery unlocker.
Just put "galleryunlocker.rpy" in the "game" folder and start the game.

Unfortunately I don't know how to to use function show image unless in game, so the selfie images will not unlock.
In that case I have modified the game gallery to enable all images/scenes in the gallery without needing any requirements.
Create a new folder called "scripts" in the "game" folder and put "gallery.rpy" inside of it.
In case you want back the normal gallery, just delete the folder/files
Both dont work for me.

Reactions: Priappus and sabu6
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes