WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Was the IanxHollyxLena path currently on hold in this chapter? I used to remember that Lena can fuck Holly even when she was dating Ian.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Was the IanxHollyxLena path currently on hold in this chapter? I used to remember that Lena can fuck Holly even when she was dating Ian.
People complained about Lena-hypocricy back then so Eva applied a "fix" between ch. 8 versions that limited some of the options. I couldn't get an outcome that I used to be able to before too (Ian fucking them both without committing to any and Lena+Holly then finding comfort with each other instead), instead Lena could try to kiss Holly but stopped herself and monologued about what a bad idea it was, which I assume is from some kind of new fix that makes Lena only able to get with Holly if Ian hasn't been with any of them.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Lena needs to be the one sleeping around, it seems Louise should count for that though, as long as you haven't been rejecting her at all in her previous scenes.
Did some more experimenting with this. The option does show up when Lena sleeps with Louise, but Ian does need to sleep around to make it selectable due to what appears to be an issue with lust levels. This could potentially be a design bug rather than a script bug or a "works as intended". No python knowledge so I have no idea if it's a script bug, but it does seem more like a design issue.

Potential design bug:
When Lena is screwing anyone else actively (meaning hasn't broken it off yet) but hasn't slept with Jeremy, the relationship option in question appears for Ian to select after their Chapter 9 discussion in the park. But it's greyed out with the lust symbol. About the highest lust Ian can achieve while keeping it in his pants for everyone but Lena is 5. Even at 5, the option is greyed out. The fact that the option appears with a lust symbol, giving him a choice of relationship paths after he's stated that he hasn't slept around, makes me suspicious that this is a design bug, where Eva has set the lust requirement too high without considering this circumstance. If the greyed out option didn't have the lust symbol attached to it, I'd assume it was just a by-design path blocker for an Ian that hasn't slept around. This Ian had otherwise been as crude/lustful as possible throughout the play-through. Hard to say, since I don't know her design intentions for the scenario, but I think it's just something she hasn't considered with all of the other pieces to put into place. Hopefully it gets brought to her attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: manscout

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I wonder if Ivy, Louise and Jessica will become optionable pursuits for Ian in the future.

Interesting. Then we are 2 updates away to get to that point (just a guess). But what I am thinking is:
For Ian:
- win/lose the tournament.
- win/lose the book contest.
- define the relationship with Allison; this could happen after another Ian&Allison scene, 3some, or maybe the reveal that she knew all along about the videos with the intent to make him jealous or something.
- define the relationship with Emma (if any).
- define Perry's relationships; with Emma, with Cherry, alone.
- resolution for the Cindy situation; either she sleeps with Axel and Wade finds out, either with Ian and Wade finds out or she is a good girl and stays with Wade.
- move out.

For Lena:
- work or not with Billy.
- define the relationship with Jeremy.
- define the relationship with Axel.
- define the relationship with Louise.
- define Holly's relationship with Lena or with Mark.
- something for Ivy - if you are on the Axel path you'll probably find out that they had a deal or something.
- maybe find out who is Mike's GF.
- move out.
I feel like with Ian-Emma, the only options are either they continue the whole FWB or she becomes a side piece when he does settle down with either Holly-Cindy-Lena-Cherry-Allison. I don't really see her becoming his main girl.

TBH, I kind of hope Perry fucks off into the sun. I find him to be just as much of a creep as Stan.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Cindy. I think in the NTR/cuckold route, I can totally see a situation where she fucks Axel and Ian on the side.

Reactions: jduk and tiger8125

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
It's obvious and has already been stated that this update (although very good in my opinion) severely neglected Emma and Louise who don't have a single scene.
Well Eva Kiss usually includes sex scenes on a rotation basis. If Emma and Louise already had sex scenes in the previous chapter, she will reserve those slots for other characters instead. Notice how Alison and Cherry did not have sex scenes in the previous chapter, but now have scenes in ch 9? Or Cindy for that matter?

My take is Eva can't have all characters having sex in the same chapter, since it'd be too much work, so she does this instead.

In a similar vein I wouldn't be surprised if ch 10 neglects Alison, Cherry and Cindy in favour of Louise, Minerva and Emma.

As for the characters being underused in the story, yea I kinda agree with that. Emma not so much because I think the interactions she has are quite adequate already, and Im not losing hope that we wont get to see more of her. Louise on the other hand is pretty much reserved to being a man hating slave for Lena, or Jeremy's fwb. Hell even ch 9 makes me question whether her fling with Lena is sustainable.

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
People complained about Lena-hypocricy back then so Eva applied a "fix" between ch. 8 versions that limited some of the options. I couldn't get an outcome that I used to be able to before too (Ian fucking them both without committing to any and Lena+Holly then finding comfort with each other instead), instead Lena could try to kiss Holly but stopped herself and monologued about what a bad idea it was, which I assume is from some kind of new fix that makes Lena only able to get with Holly if Ian hasn't been with any of them.
Yeah, I noticed that Lena just stops herself instead. Kinda odd reasoning for the change though because even Lena acknowledged her hypocrisy. I thought the reason would more be in line with simplifying things a bit because the branches/paths in the game have become untenable.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i'm still experiencing axel studio bug no matter of fix i adedd and no matter i started several times from the beginning with various routes

and another thing - second tattoo issue.
first, when you picking 1st tattoo prices are 1-2-3$. but when you come for 2nd prices are 1-3-4$.
second, more important, wtf has happening with tattoo nr.2? in each path i took same thing: at saturday you pick tattoo and pay for it and jess says come tomorrow. but you have no option offered to pick it and story moves to monday (in fact there is no sunday marking that appears for each day) and leads to seymour's performance show. how do you get tattoo or this is kind of bug or mistake in story.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Yeah, I noticed that Lena just stops herself instead. Kinda odd reasoning for the change though because even Lena acknowledged her hypocrisy. I thought the reason would more be in line with simplifying things a bit because the branches/paths in the game have become untenable.
I think it was both the hypocrisy and also making the branches more streamlined.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I don't understand why so much whining here, I for one thought this was a great update.

Ian confessed his love for Cindy and before Cindy replies she get's interrupted, now that's something I believe takes the story to some another level and makes we wonder what'll Cindy do now.

The only thing I wish this update could've had is some Ivy, Stan or Ed scenes as it seems like they have been ignored for far too long now, it seemed like a perfect opportunity to give them some limelight.

May be some
Ed + Lena
Stan + Lena
Jeremy + Ivy
Ian + Louise (as Ian masturbates and fantasied about her in previous update)
Ian + Ivy (Doesn't seem possible but just a Wish) and finally
Stan + Ivy (Not gonna happen I know but just image how crazy would it be)
Stan has a better chance of getting fucked in the ass by the hobo than getting anywhere near Queen Ivy.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
I remember being thrown off by that a bit myself. I think one scenario could be Lena getting pissed at Ian for just a kiss then end up getting a lot more than a kiss from Holly herself. I have a feeling the IanxLenaxHolly path is going to get a few more revisions like this as it's developed and finalized.

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Just realised me saying yes to seymour means me saying to Billy well guess it's time to satart a new playtrough

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
I honestly think what Eva needs is a writer (or two) and give each of them one of the characters to write for each chapter and explicitly give a broad-strokes of what she's looking for and number of scenes. Then we'd have content for all the characters each chapter rather than these slowly disappearing characters or characters who rotate in and out.
No..I think that is one aspect of the game she cant outsource.

Primarily, game development of any AVN is made up of 3 tasks, Art, Writing & Coding. While the art in Eva's games is good, it isn't something that cant be replicated by other artists, there might be a learning curve to match the style exactly, buts its doable (am assuming, as my experience in anything art related is zero). Coding too can easily be out sourced to any competent coder. However the writing in her games is one thing that makes her stand above any other game dev, and finding a ghost writer of that level & style of writing may not be impossible but is highly improbable. It would severely compromise the quality of the game...

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
do you guys think Cindy wanted to say to Ian: i love you too before Wade came home? :mad:

Quite possible. The relationship between Cindy and Wade has been at an end for a long time.
Wade is jealous but in the end he hasn't shown any interest in Cindy and her feelings for a long time.
He can't get his own life together. Ian shows strength and initiative. It's possible she fell in love with him and wanted to tell him so....

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes