Jan 18, 2018
Soon this game will have a NTR tag. It should at least have a cheating label now.

Cindy will become addicted to Wade´s friends dick soon. For now is just Ian, but his Eskimo brother Jeremy is next in line. Wade should be happy for his girlfriend being so nice and letting him spending more time at home playing online games.

I would propose EvaKiss to make Lena tell Cindy (in a path where Lena did answer "What do you want to know?" to Cindy in the meeting on the record store) that the sex she had with Axel was amazing, so a competition between the Eskimo brothers and Axel for our goddess Cindy would exist.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
But, until Eva proves the contrary, Ivy could be a friend that thinks that Lena is making a mistake by letting Axel go. She actually thinks that Lena should be with Axel, that they were a good couple and Axel deserves a second chance. And the truth is that we can't blame her for that, she knows Axel, while she barely talks with Ian.
So, instead of talking with Lena, she manipulates her against her will, lies to her and basically traps her? Also, if she thinks that Axel deserves a second change why is she so hateful towards Cherry
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cherry did commit less of a crime than Axel after all.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
In what I somewhat consider my main playthrough, I coupled Ian and Lena and stood away from the Cindy/Wade drama by all means necessary and didn't pursue any other girl. I guess we can say I went full on romance with Lena and so did she.
My question is: what do you see happening with the Cindy/Wade relation, or if there will be any relation, going foward in this playthrough?
Maybe someone already asked something like this but with 1000 pages... ;)

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
My question is: what do you see happening with the Cindy/Wade relation, or if there will be any relation, going foward in this playthrough?
It all depends on what you, as Ian, did to help Cindy and Wade. In ch 9 there is an option to somewhat vouch for Wade when talking to Cindy after the photoshoot, which I assume will help mend their relationship.

Either that or you can not intervene at all which will most likely result in Cindy fucking Axel (and the obvious breakup of course).

me130

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone know how to make lena give stan BJ? can lena even bang stan?
I'm also rooting for Lena and Stan (Something about the shy demeanor gets me) but I don't think we have any content with him except the photoshoot and voyeurism

Either that or you can not intervene at all which will most likely result in Cindy fucking Axel (and the obvious breakup of course).
There is a Cindy/Axel scene after the photoshoot?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
There is a Cindy/Axel scene after the photoshoot?
No. I was replying to his question which asked what do you think will happen to their relationship going forward. To that I said Cindy will most likely fuck Axel. I mean it's pretty obvious it will happen if we play it that way.

In fact I had a playthrough where Ian does not attend the photoshoot at all and I wouldn't be surprised if Axel was already touching Cindy a lot more when Ian wasn't there. When Lena arrived Cindy was still naked, as opposed to fully dressed if Ian was there :unsure:.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
It all depends on what you, as Ian, did to help Cindy and Wade. In ch 9 there is an option to somewhat vouch for Wade when talking to Cindy after the photoshoot, which I assume will help mend their relationship.

I didn't took Cindy to the photoshop. Actually I was going to but then I thought that I shouldn't. At this point I don't think they are right for eachother so I decided not to interfere in any way. The girl wants to be a model and if Wade wants a friend to openly police his girlfriend, that relation just hit the rock bottom and imo can't be saved.

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is it possible that going on Seymour route will lock you out of Billy route or any other route? I really hope not cause rejecting his offer seems to be even worse at least for now.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I didn't took Cindy to the photoshop. Actually I was going to but then I thought that I shouldn't. At this point I don't think they are right for eachother so I decided not to interfere in anyway. The girls wants to be a model and if Wade wants a friend to openly police his girlfriend, that relation just hit the rock bottom and imo can't be saved.
To be fair, Wade and Cindy had agreed that he would be around for the shoots and he (justifiably) didn't trust Axel after their first session.

Wade's tournament had been scheduled for a long time now and he had mentioned it to her before, so she scheduling a shoot at the same time is a dick move and going around what they had agreed to. I think that maybe if their relationship wasn't already strained and Axel wasn't the one photographing Cindy, then Wade would have probably just conceded and let Cindy go alone even if that wasn't what they had previously agreed to.

I do agree that right now they aren't right for each other, but Wade did seem excited about the prospect of potentially having an e-sports career, and maybe he just needs that little bit of extra fire for them to be able to work together again.

Nov 15, 2020
I get what you are saying about the Lena/Axel scene.
Though I think they know each other so well that they just let their bodies do the talking. All the circumstances remind Lena of the past...the furniture, the smell, how dominant Axel was. Axel likes to own, Lena likes to be owned. That's their relationship. The scene fits the characters and the atmosphere perfectly in my opinion.
I suspect we agree on most parts here, but not the conclusion.

At the beginning it's stated that Axel takes Lena's kisses as a sign to take it further, which I think is a good example of the "let their bodies do the talking" point. And I agree that all the memories coming back—especially the smells—works really well to build up the tension.

Also the fact that they know each other so well makes the dynamic in the situation different than if they were just two people randomly hooking up. But the fact that they aren't together anymore (after a really bad breakup as well), and that they haven't slept together in a really long time and have no way of knowing exactly where the other person stands, also makes the dynamic different than to when they still were together. For that reason I think the scene should've established consent in a clearer way (which could still be subtle).

It depends on what the developer wants.

From a literary standpoint, I'd say that confessing her love wouldn't make sense, as it likely doesn't exist. I think that Cindy is on a road to self discovery and probably sees Ian as a means to an end. Wade has neglected her for too long and she craves attention, spontaneity, excitement, and so on. That leads me to think that she doesn't so much want love, but being desired as a woman, as someone who's told she's beautiful, as someone who's made to feel like she has something to offer. It's possible that this is why Axel makes such an impact on her; he can probably read her like a book.
I think it was for the best that Cindy didn't have the chance to answer Ian before Wade suddenly showed up. The situation gives her a lot to deal with, so it's only natural that she doesn't know exactly what she wants or feels yet.

However I don't agree that she sees Ian as a means to an end. She definitely craves attention and wants to feel desired, and Axel offers that, probably more than anyone else could. But I also think the chemistry between her and Ian is very clear. Ian's less successful than Axel, and looks less like someone "nazis made in a lab", but what he could offer that Axel doesn't, is a more genuine interest in Cindy. If you remember the dialogue in the back alley at the end of chapter 7, Cindy asks if she's "so unlikeable that I have to beg for people to go out partying with me". The confirmation that she's likeable and an interesting person is something Ian is way better suited to give than Axel. Axel is clearly written to be a threat to Ian's advantages towards Cindy, but if Ian plays his cards right, there's no way Cindy will choose Axel over him.

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
To be fair, Wade and Cindy had agreed that he would be around for the shoots and he (justifiably) didn't trust Axel after their first session.

Wade's tournament had been scheduled for a long time now and he had mentioned it to her before, so she scheduling a shoot at the same time is a dick move and going around what they had agreed to. I think that maybe if their relationship wasn't already strained and Axel wasn't the one photographing Cindy, then Wade would have probably just conceded and let Cindy go alone even if that wasn't what they had previously agreed to.

I do agree that right now they aren't right for each other, but Wade did seem excited about the prospect of potentially having an e-sports career, and maybe he just needs that little bit of extra fire for them to be able to work together again.
I agree and he lost the tournament and still went to Perrys. He doesn't seem worried at all about what she's doing "alone". So yeah, F them, I won't interfere in that mess ;)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Btw, I did a new playthrough after chapter 9 alpha came out and this time around Allison didn't even invite me to go on a weekend with her. What did she do in Chapter 9? In my previous playthrough she had stopped "dating" Jeremy if I remember correctly.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Speaking of Cindy, after now playing both Scenarios and their similiar Impact in Chapter 9 I still think the kissing or fucking Decision in Chapter 7 will be important and could change a lot in the future because with Jeremy and Ivy knowing this there will definitely something happen that will fuck Ian in some way up and maybe not only harm the Cindy Route but other Routes too?! With the kiss Scenario there is a huge difference that nobody saw it and therefore could use it against Ian at some Point. I feel like espescially for the Cindy Relationship Route this could be important.

Eva definitely didn't include this without a reason in Chapter 7 or at least I don't believe it :D

Nov 15, 2020
Btw, I did a new playthrough after chapter 9 alpha came out and this time around Allison didn't even invite me to go on a weekend with her. What did she do in Chapter 9? In my previous playthrough she had stopped "dating" Jeremy if I remember correctly.
If you don't go on the trip with Alison, I think she ends up going with Jeremy either way. Aaand Billy. If Jeremy's not sharing pictures with you, you'll only get the phone call from her (with something clearly going on in the background). But if Jeremy is sharing pictures with you, he'll later send you a bunch of photos/videos that will reveal what *that thing* going on in the background was.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
If you don't go on the trip with Alison, I think she ends up going with Jeremy either way. Aaand Billy. If Jeremy's not sharing pictures with you, you'll only get the phone call from her (with something clearly going on in the background). But if Jeremy is sharing pictures with you, he'll later send you a bunch of photos/videos that will reveal what *that thing* going on in the background was.

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Excellent update, yesss!!!! Eva is doing an amazing job......I hope we can´t wait too much time until the next update....maybe in Christmas?.......

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes