manscout

Jun 13, 2018
If you don't go on the trip with Alison, I think she ends up going with Jeremy either way. Aaand Billy. If Jeremy's not sharing pictures with you, you'll only get the phone call from her (with something clearly going on in the background). But if Jeremy is sharing pictures with you, he'll later send you a bunch of photos/videos that will reveal what *that thing* going on in the background was.
Actually it is a bit more ambiguous than that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I had a playthrough where I was on the Alison path the entire time BUT chose to decline Alison for the trip.

She ends up going with Jeremy and Billy anyways. The phone call also happens and like the cuck path, there is also something going on the background: "Hey!" and Alison blushing etc.

So yea she kinda does the threesome anyways. The difference is that Jeremy does not send the video at all.

And yes it's weird that Alison sleeps with Jeremy in a playthrough where Ian has her all to himself. But at least the dialogue by Jeremy is interesting on this path. He basically warns Ian that he will regret not going on this trip with Alison. Nice touch by Eva for even considering this specific path.

edit: but what would have made it better would be to have Alison reject Jeremy and Billy on this path, and then have Jeremy calling Ian to tell him how he failed. That would make more sense because Ian has been showing affection to her the entire time.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I had a playthrough where I was on the Alison path the entire time BUT chose to decline Alison for the trip.

She ends up going with Jeremy and Billy anyways. The phone call also happens and like the cuck path, there is also something going on the background: "Hey!" and Alison blushing etc.

So yea she kinda does the threesome anyways. The difference is that Jeremy does not send the video at all.

And yes it's weird that Alison sleeps with Jeremy in a playthrough where Ian has her all to himself. But at least the dialogue by Jeremy is interesting on this path. He basically warns Ian that he will regret not going on this trip with Alison. Nice touch by Eva for even considering this specific path.

edit: but what would have made it better would be to have Alison reject Jeremy and Billy on this path, and then have Jeremy calling Ian to tell him how he failed. That would make more sense because Ian has been showing affection to her the entire time.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021

Remides me of a discussion we had like 200 or 300 thread pages ago about Allison being a saint. Anyway, it's probably a shortsight from the dev as it doesn't make sense that she would do that. It's either that or she is really a "saint" ;)

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I agree that it's a super dick move, but considering how insecure she seems, maybe it's not that surprising. I don't know how she reacts if Ian turns her offer down, but at that point she's probably finally starting to believe that Ian actually has some feelings for her. So I can see the logic behind her getting butthurt. Though it does seem like a too big a jump in her character development to go there with both of them, when she's not even had sex with Jeremy before. Even with the ambiguity.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
In my opinion the choice made by Ian for his tales matters. Loser, Winner, Hero, imo Evakiss keeps the player's choices for the plot of the game. You choose Loser ? Cuckold path. You choose Winner ? You'll have a Rocco Siffredi's path.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Seems like Eva is updating Lena's controversial expressions for the Beta, found these in her Discord. While I wasn't against the other ones it is true they looked a bit odd and I think these look considerably better

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Seems like Eva is updating Lena's controversial expressions for the Beta, found these in her Discord. While I wasn't against the other ones it is true they looked a bit odd and I think these look considerably better
The only thing I don't like are the eyes, when closed, being too dark as show in the first 2 pictures of your first spoiler.

Reactions: jduk

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:KEK:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I agree with everything you said, but, I could also say don't go with her to see what she does?
If she's really into having a long lasting relationship with Ian, she wouldn't go with Jeremy (in case she did). I think when people are in love, they don't/shouldn't do that. That would be a red line for me. Maybe we will know in the next chapters.

Anyway, I'm biased in this discussion. When I "refused" Allison in the first night and she went with Jeremy, I lost all interest in her. Woman that go out looking to get laid never picked my interest.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes