WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Can anyone confirm if Lena can fuck Holly in Lena's room if Ian and Lena are dating and Ian fucked Holly in their date?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Seymour has too much power and twisted mind for a simple ignore to be enough to avoid him.
The only way you can beat someone who has influence and money is with more influence and money..... or blackmail (but it's a risky move).
Maybe that homeless man we met in the earlier chapters is one of Seymour's victims and he might have some useful info, they seem to go way back.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My two cent: this is a fantastic, wonderful game, written very very well and with so many paths. But I think that two bombs have burst out in the hand of Eva Kiss: the first is that there are now too many paths and the player loses many interactions; The second is that instead of the main heroine, Lena, players have chosen Cindy, and now EK should change the plot and many parts to insert a lot of script about the blonde girl. Cindy, on the contrary of Lena, who is a stripper (how many of us really know a real Stripper?) is really the girl of our friend, the one that we look with envy at the bar, the one that some of us really fucked. Watching her becoming a small slut is our secret dream. I expect a spin-off for Cindy by Eva where we can manage her life from repressed girlfriend to a model, cheater and who knows what else.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
yeah... but i don't give two shits about Allison, she is a dirty slut...:cautious:
the only girl i am interested in is Cindy :giggle:
so Eva if you are reading this, creampie when?:unsure::giggle:
First: Sluts girls are awesome, think a world without them, what boring:
Second : Yep, Cindy is becoming the real MC not playable in this game;
Third : Creampied by who ?

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
Let's vote for a spin-off ? "Cindy without strings" ?
Yeah, I already saw your previous post, and I am completely share your opinion.
And even your title for the spin-off is ace :ROFLMAO:
But as for me, I would tie myself with every strings to Cindy :sneaky:

It's funny, because when I started playing with the earlier builds I thought I am the only one who wants to chase her, and she will be only a side character with very little content or attention.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
The only way you can beat someone who has influence and money is with more influence and money..... or blackmail (but it's a risky move).
Maybe that homeless man we met in the earlier chapters is one of Seymour's victims and he might have some useful info, they seem to go way back.
Well, he's definitely connected to Seymour's past and it even got him thinking for a second. I do not think that this man has something material, but perhaps he will tell something that will allow to put pressure on Seymour through dialogue in some point.

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks to a dear fellow member of this forum who provided us with a gallery unlock i dont need to play Cindys path anymore. It doesnt make sense for Ian, who was traumatized by Gillians cheating, to do the same to Wade. And Cindy isnt worth it, annoying and boring you can lose a point with her in this chapter by NOT gossiping about Lena and Cherry stuff. Fucking Really?!?!

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks to a dear fellow member of this forum who provided us with a gallery unlock i dont need to play Cindys path anymore. It doesnt make sense for Ian, who was traumatized by Gillians cheating, to do the same to Wade. And Cindy isnt worth it, annoying and boring you can lose a point with her in this chapter by NOT gossiping about Lena and Cherry stuff. Fucking Really?!?!
Good to see someone else who dislikes her, she's such annoying little cunt. I hope there is going to be a way to lure her into Billy's model agency and get her properly blacked. Maybe with Lena's and Ivy's help?

Fingers crossed for good corruption routes for all the girls down the line. My most anticipated one is Holly, since she's the most innocent one. Moral degradation + body modification (tattoos, boob job and hair dye) would be my dream scenario.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes