BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It isn't an opinion that Lena is hounded by Seymour and Axel, has relationship, work and money issues, toxic friends, a stressful family that missuses her money. Its an observation. One that people seeking for a potential girlfriend do, whether they are conscious of it or not.
Maviarab was more likely stating that Lena's relative worth is an opinion.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You know that Ian's manuscript of the book is ready, right? He can just use that to lure investors if he wanted to. He went there to get an experience and how is making new contacts not beneficial? Though I agree with you that EK could've handled the dates separately for both paths instead of gatekeeping with one or the other choices.
yes, i made ian himself to give mr ward the manusript and nothing happend (he didnt read) so i have reason to say, it is nothing, not a finished book. still in my head about get new contacts

"new contact: hey Holly, i am glad to see you... wait, who is this with you?
ian: i am her coworker and i am here, becau-.
new contact: and what the hell are you doing here? you have no business here.
ian: she invited me, i wanna new contacts.
new contact: yes, she is nice, now get lost and dont use her out, dont be a leech"

basically i dont have problem about this kind of choosing "meet Lena and Holly at cafe or go date with Alison" i like these choices and consequence when Alison a little mad and always say she cant compare to this model girl :ROFLMAO: but for now, (leave your friends and) lose Cindy without reason (as ian say, yesterday she sent nude and now dont even speak. i didnt do anything wrong against her) or drop out Holly without reason (and your career) (as ian say, we can do it another time. but as you said, NOTHING will happening in next 5-6 chapter, but little flirt, i didnt do anything wrong against her)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
but for now, (leave your friends and) lose Cindy without reason (as ian say, yesterday she sent nude and now dont even speak. i didnt do anything wrong against her) or drop out Holly without reason (and your career) (as ian say, we can do it another time. but as you said, NOTHING will happening in next 5-6 chapter, but little flirt, i didnt do anything wrong against her)
But there is a reason, it's just narrative. If you choose the book fair Cindy sees it as abandoning her plans and she then sees you as unreliable for her desires. If you choose the birthday Holly sees it as rejection and stops really trying to get with Ian because of it.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It isn't an opinion that Lena is hounded by Seymour and Axel, has relationship, work and money issues, toxic friends, a stressful family that missuses her money. Its an observation. One that people seeking for a potential girlfriend do, whether they are conscious of it or not.
Maviarab was more likely stating that Lena's relative worth is an opinion.
Not really.

Hounded by Seymour? At first...then you tell him to fuck off and then really, he pretty much disappears from the story. So he blocks a modelling gig. Pff...and?
Axel: See above.
Money issues: Only a problem if you let it be a problem. never been an issue for me.
Toxic friends: Debatable.
Family: Yes but is also really a non-issue story wise. And you don't have to send extra money etc. You can keep it.

So again, all her 'issues' are created by your choices.

Reactions: GokutheG

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I actually like that you have to navigate that kind of choice. I think it makes the game more interesting to replay, that you can't just get everyone all at once.
with cherry and alison at bar it is totally understandable.
if go with alison -> cherry dont get good first impression about you, so not available (well, it is not a good reason, but i am not interested in cherry, so easy to accept this stupidity)
if stay with cherry -> jeremy steal alison, so not available (good reason)

if go with Holly -> Cindy dont fight with Wade, so not available (not exactly but kind of good reason)
if go with Cindy -> Holly still has a crush on you, so not available. waaait what? :WaitWhat:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Family: Yes but is also really a non-issue story wise. And you don't have to send extra money etc. You can keep it.
Also this one is pretty common, plenty of people have family issues.
The player gets choices on how impactful Lena's family is to her life.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
But there is a reason, it's just narrative. If you choose the book fair Cindy sees it as abandoning her plans and she then sees you as unreliable for her desires. If you choose the birthday Holly sees it as rejection and stops really trying to get with Ian because of it.
if we speak about narrative
its true, but you should "fix it" with Cindy, she really need some charater development.
its true, but Holly still have crush on you and you just should call her a date or spend time with her. but you cant because well really no reason for it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
if we speak about narrative
its true, but you should "fix it" with Cindy, she really need some character development.
Well, Cindy's seen you reject her once and apparently that closes her off for that. Perhaps Eva will entertain a future chance like with Holly, but my assumption would be that, that would come after Axel's reeled her in and at that point some people might see her as "spoiled goods" I guess.
its true, but Holly still have crush on you and you just should call her a date or spend time with her. but you cant because well really no reason for it.
Well, because Ian doesn't really see Holly as girl to pursue in a sexual or romantic fashion. That's why another shot of that first reason is probably coming up now that Holly can be a more outwardly sexual individual, Ian notices it.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes