• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If you want Lena to be dominant toward Louise, buy the collar from the sex shop as soon as possible and choose the dominant options with Louise.
You don't need to buy the collar; it'll be acquired for free in ch.10 if you don't have it already. To switch on dominant mode pick Tell Louise to keep masturbating in chapter 7.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
someone knows if ed will have more relevance in the history? if you know what i mean
Since Ed gets brought up here regularly I'd say don't have too high hopes of seeing lewd content with him. Why? He is in the game from the beginning but never got a spot in the gallery. Maybe EK will implement it later as a surprise (or maybe let her Patron's decide it?) but I don't think so; Ed's old enough to be Lena's Grandpa and neither physically appealing nor otherwise very interesting. Why would she be interested in him sexually? So far even Seymour isn't an option for sex. In GGGB it would've been possible because that game was all about freedom whereas ORS is more about realism and a consistent story.

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Not sure what's gone wrong but the game keeps crashing on startup? Tried the 0.9 remastered final, and the alpha and beta release for v10.0 all of them keep crashing at around 90 percent load.

Weird thing was the alpha v10.0 version ran completely fine when I first tried it.

Does anyone know whats wrong? Is there a way to fix it?

Edit : solution to this is to remove your "persistent" files from both within the game's save folder and ones referencing to the game in your AppData -> Roaming -> RenPy. Try that but back them up first as needed. Unfortunately, doing so will remove your settings and other persistent information (i.e., read text).

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2021
is it any bug in these patch?
if yes i'll download it later because i must make sure to finishing all of my thing before Christmas coming so i can play it in cool :cool:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
is it any bug in these patch?
if yes i'll download it later because i must make sure to finishing all of my thing before Christmas coming so i can play it in cool :cool:
There might still be minor changes in the final version, if you want to be sure.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
There are two more additions to the gallery, Too bad they're not full scenes but just nudes, The new scene is coming in the final i guess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had these pictures in the walkthrough in the alpha version. The picture with Holly should obviously be in a relationship with Holly, and Cherry should be on good terms and when texting her, you should not pressure her or something like that, I don't remember.

Israelv95

Dec 28, 2018
Is there really the route where Wade and Cindy's relationship mends, because I've tried to get Cindy to end up inviting Wade to the photo section, but all my attempts end up with Ian and Cindy cheating on Wade.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
It's untrue, i'm afraid. Even Ian from the start thinking that Cindy is attracted to Alex more than him, even if you hard simp for Cindy during all the time before go to club with her. It's feels like "stealing and NTR" from beginning and you can't do anything about it. At least in first meеt with Alex, when he's flirting with Cindy under your nose.
It's just not under Ian's control.

View attachment 2224486
View attachment 2224488
View attachment 2224507
In this chapter, they are not in any relationship at all other than friendship, but if you focus on Cindy, afterward fucking her and confessing to her that you love her or that you really lust after her, she will swim and you will begin a relationship and there is no longer any talk of any Axel and ntr. Although if you tell her not to leave Wade, then it's a little netori.))

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there really the route where Wade and Cindy's relationship mends, because I've tried to get Cindy to end up inviting Wade to the photo section, but all my attempts end up with Ian and Cindy cheating on Wade.
Considering you have to manually make Ian make move on Cindy, if all your attempts somehow ended like that it doesn't sound like you were giving these attempts to mend their relationship serious effort. :v

You can find some hints how to go about it here.

That said, the game is only ~half finished at the moment, so Cindy and Wade actually mending their relationship isn't implemented, yet.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
than I hope you are wrong because if we look at the output what would this mean for the future if ian and for example holly are together than holly cant do anything on partys with lena ,no drama,no people can interact with her in flirty way than you cant take her with you if lena gets more corroption/drugs/crazy partys they will be 100%more wild in the future with ivy you basicly cant do most things that would hapen in the endgame of a typical eva game that you would expect as soon as you go in a relationship

better would be if eva gives the decission to corrupt holly for people like me and other that would have no problem or would like to see these typ of scenes and a way to not corrupt holly for people like you that just want innocent sweet holly without corruption just some romantic scenes with no drama and vanilla romantic sex without holly change sexually/outfits/sluttiness and so on
Holly and Lena are a special case, Lena because you can make choices for her, and Holly because she interacts with both Ian and Lena, and Lena can focus on Holly and because of this, if Holly has good relations with Lena and enough changes, even being in a relationship with Jan she has a sex scene with Lena in chapter 10, but you need to play your cards right for Lena in the early chapters.))

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
if Holly has good relations with Lena and enough changes, even being in a relationship with Jan she has a sex scene with Lena in chapter 10, but you need to play your cards right for Lena in the early chapters.))
That's very likely a bug, similar to how it was possible for Lena to have threesome with Jeremy & Louise despite being in relationship with Ian (which was since patched out)

Reactions: BloodyMares

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
That's very likely a bug, similar to how it was possible for Lena to have threesome with Jeremy & Louise despite being in relationship with Ian (which was since patched out)
May be. It just happened in one of my playthroughs. You can ask those who like to delve into the code, is this a mistake or is it intended.))

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes