Esti

Oct 14, 2017
What are the best choices for Ian's novel? Science fiction, but other variants will be appreciated as well.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What are the best choices for Ian's novel? Science fiction, but other variants will be appreciated as well.
Every genre has a combination of cards which allow to get the same maximum score (8). Check a few pages back, there was score table for all cards posted there.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
AHHHHH wtf! The beta took away the 3some with Jeremy and Louisa if Lena is dating Ian. Laaaaaaame. She's already got a hard big black cock fetish (no pun intended) from flirting and perving and blowing jeremy, let her have fun!
Lena won't agree to get in relationship with Ian if she's fucked Jeremy. If you want her to have her threesome fun then don't get involved with Ian or jump on that black cock faster, it's simple enough.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Lena won't agree to get in relationship with Ian if she's fucked Jeremy. If you want her to have her threesome fun then don't get involved with Ian or jump on that black cock faster, it's simple enough.

I know, but she still will agree if she wins the dare game at Ivy's by blowing him and activating bunch of other pro-jeremy variables along the way short of actually having sex with him. So when in the alpha she could join the threesome it seemed natural. But i guess it was a bug. :(

ahhh but i guess it's still coming in the cheating route.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
ahhh but i guess it's still coming in the cheating route.
Yeah, i imagine there will be opportunities for Lena to entertain herself down the road, just maybe not all immediately after getting in relationship since there's potentially already quite a few events to that effect, and piling them on further would just make it look silly.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
AHHHHH wtf! The beta took away the 3some with Jeremy and Louisa if Lena is dating Ian. Laaaaaaame. She's already got a hard big black cock fetish (no pun intended) from flirting and perving and blowing jeremy, let her have fun!
Haven't checked out the beta yet, but I'm surprised that this isn't an option when there's an open relationship status with Ian.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Haven't checked out the beta yet, but I'm surprised that this isn't an option when there's an open relationship status with Ian.
Open relationship in this game is allegedly gonna be along the lines of Lena/Ian potentially getting third person together, not one of them fucking other people behind the partner's back. Plus, they haven't discussed what exactly it'd entail, yet.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Open relationship in this game is allegedly gonna be along the lines of Lena/Ian potentially getting third person together, not one of them fucking other people behind the partner's back. Plus, they haven't discussed what exactly it'd entail, yet.
I guess this kinda tracks, as Eva blocks off the scene with Ian and Emma in Chapter 10 if Ian and Lena are dating, irrespective of open status, when I last checked the Alpha.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
man really disappointing that it seems we wont be able to corrupt Holly if she's dating Ian. Not much Corruption if she's not in a relationship

Reactions: mommysboiii

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
Fair enough. But I think there should be substitutes to that threesome scene:

if Jeremy's relationship with Ian is low, and Lena was already blowing Jeremy, Jeremy should still ask Louise to ask Lena to have threesome with Louse and Jeremy. And since Lena wanted her relationship with Ian to work, she would reject the offer.

If Jeremy's relationship with Ian is high, during Lena's concert at the fortress (where Louise ask Lena for threesome), Lena found that Louise was distracted and asked her why. Then Louise told Lena that she felt uncomfortable due to Jeremy was planning to have a threesome between Louise, Jeremy and either Jessica (if Jeremy already fuck her) or with Alison.

So the end result of both condition above is that when the threesome actually happened, Lena who just got home, heard the noise from Louise bedroom and decided to have a peek (just like first time before). And when she saw Jeremy nailed Jessica or Alison, if Lena's fetish is threesome or big cock, she feels the regret that it was supposed to be her who got nailed by Jeremy's big cock.

Nov 1, 2022
I guess this kinda tracks, as Eva blocks off the scene with Ian and Emma in Chapter 10 if Ian and Lena are dating, irrespective of open status, when I last checked the Alpha.
I was livid when I missed that scene on my 1st playthrough. I figured Emma would be a free pass since she and Lena get along so well.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Well, at least it gives me all the more motivation to learn code if that continues. I rushed headlong into an Ian/Lena relationship, excited to rev the engines on an infidelity fuck-fest. My favorite part of GGGB, other than the twisted Mother/Daughter/AndersonCooper storyline.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
man really disappointing that it seems we wont be able to corrupt Holly if she's dating Ian. Not much Corruption if she's not in a relationship
Depends on your perspective. I think corruption material is fun for the sexual adventure for the female character in of itself, any relationships she's in is secondary to me. (Honestly I most often prefer she not be tied down, personally.)

Generally though, I too would think it's rather restrictive that it's just blocked off, but I think it tracks that Holly would be less susceptible to perverting influences when she's in essence already achieved her greatest desire in getting with Ian.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
if Jeremy's relationship with Ian is low, and Lena was already blowing Jeremy, Jeremy should still ask Louise to ask Lena to have threesome with Louse and Jeremy. And since Lena wanted her relationship with Ian to work, she would reject the offer.
My reading is that if Lena enters a relationship (something that only happens after potentially sucking on Jeremy's cock) then Louise won't ask her for the threesome because she would be effectively asking her friend to cheat on her now-boyfriend (Ian), something Louise is generally allergic to.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes