ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If Lena is Ians girlfriend, very happy with him and not on the slut path displaying hypocritical/sexual aggressive behaviour to Louise, and also on Louises good terms (best done by bullying Stan), then Louise shouldn't have a reason to contact Ian and sent him a selfie.
Louise reaches out to Ian simply because she's bored and he turned out to be a likable guy. That can very well be all the reason she has -- to chat with someone who was friendly with her to kill boredom, and their interaction can very well end at just that.

It's only when Ian instigates some heavy-handed flirting that she really goes along with it.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Louise reaches out to Ian simply because she's bored and he turned out to be a likable guy. That can very well be all the reason she has -- to chat with someone who was friendly with her to kill boredom, and their interaction can very well end at just that.

It's only when Ian instigates some heavy-handed flirting that she really goes along with it.
I would buy it if she didn't post a selfie, making the first move.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not even sure if sending a plain selfie without any explicit nudity counts as anything nowadays. It's not the 90s anymore. :sneaky:
She first posts "hey". This is not an invitation to flirt, she could text for him many reasons (like asking about Lena or Jeremy), this would be something that counts as nothing.
However, when she adds a picture of herself, she wants Ian, a man she is curious about, to see, validate and comment on it.
If he doesn't, she ends the conversation, since she isn't getting what she wants.

So no. I don't buy her unintentionally texting Ian and then only getting intrigued because HE initiated the flirting. She did and she did it knowingly, hence I complain about her making a move on Ian, even though she seems to value loyality and wouldn't flirt with her roommates boyfriend from what we gathered so far.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Of yourself in your underwear in bed?
I'd at the very least hope to get something similar back, were I the sender.
Alright, i stand corrected then. Yeah, in that 1% of playthroughs where it's pure Lena/Ian with neither of them getting anywhere near Louise, she's being too forward. /s

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Curious as how EK plans on implementing Gillian content, if at all. Even if the theories of her being Mikes gf are true, how would we see her in sex scenes besides dream sequences? Lena and Gillian have no reason together unless it's a threesome with Mike, which I feel would have to be set up asap or else it'll feel rushed. A scene with Ian rekindling? Didn't EK say she had no plans for that, then again EK said the same about Ian x Ivy and now it seems they will have a sex scene after the beach...

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Louise wants that turbo dick,what is the problem?
I through you guys LOVE chad content:whistle:
My only problem is that I feel it undermines Lena's route with her, but perhaps that's the point.

Have to admit the whole mistress dom/sub thing sort of unravels when Louise just turns her attention elsewhere, but perhaps Lena gets to address that in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She will spank some sense into the silly girl and make her see the error of her ways ;)
Either that, or Lena will bring her pet to Axel's bed next, to show her what the "real dom" is about. RIP, Ian. :whistle:

(slightly more seriously, i do wonder if Lena who is hooked on Axel will end up bringing Holly to him, if they're close)

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
My only problem is that I feel it undermines Lena's route with her, but perhaps that's the point.

Have to admit the whole mistress dom/sub thing sort of unravels when Louise just turns her attention elsewhere, but perhaps Lena gets to address that in the future.
That whole Lena-Louise path is so cooked,Lena only thinks of her as a annoying fucktoy.
Louise deserves better,time for that Ian-Louise love path;)

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Either that, or Lena will bring her pet to Axel's bed next, to show her what the "real dom" is about. RIP, Ian. :whistle:

(slightly more seriously, i do wonder if Lena who is hooked on Axel will end up bringing Holly to him, if they're close)
If Holly or Louise fuck with Axel, Ian loses, no chance they look back at him after.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That whole Lena-Louise path is so cooked,Lena only thinks of her as a annoying fucktoy.
Louise deserves better,time for that Ian-Louise love path;)
I have no issue with there being a Ian-the-goth-saviour path, so long as it doesn't trump my Lena paths.

I suppose that might depend on the Holly.
If she's encouraged towards the lewd she'll join like an accessory spleen!
If not Axel might allow Lena to have a cute lil' girlfriend as long as she asks for permission.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk and Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes