Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Why take Gillian back though? The new girls are way hotter than her. Being a redhead will not save her cheating ass. :KEK:
But I think next to Emma, Gillian has the most striking looks. Everyone else (Lena, Cindy, Holly, Ivy & Alison) somehow all look the same, just with different hair colors. Seeing Gillian actively in the game (& without flashbacks) would be appealing.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
So i dont know if its a bug or part of the story, but I played Lena as being in love with Ian from the get go , but receptive towards Axel, and for Ian to fall in love with herslowly but surely, while still seeing Allison and being nice to Holly, and now when i have to choose the emotions for Lena she wants to keep it casual despite all my other choices being of her wanting to be with Ian, is it because I was too receptive towards Axel or what?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So i dont know if its a bug or part of the story, but I played Lena as being in love with Ian from the get go , but receptive towards Axel, and for Ian to fall in love with herslowly but surely, while still seeing Allison and being nice to Holly, and now when i have to choose the emotions for Lena she wants to keep it casual despite all my other choices being of her wanting to be with Ian, is it because I was too receptive towards Axel or what?
Possibly because she's been having a casual relationship with Ian by being receptive towards Axel, and that she probably knows that Ian has been seeing Allison and Holly has feelings for Ian.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As far as i can tell no, teasing (or floating the idea) is all she does:
Python:
        if lena_axel_fuck and ian_cuck == 3:
            l "..."
            l "You know... I saw Axel today."
            "My heart skipped a beat before this sudden confession, and my thoughts went back to the rumors Jeremy had told me about."
            "Were they really true...?"
            i "When? Where...?"
            l "At the train station, when I made my second transfer at Baluart."
            l "We only talked a bit, but he said he wants us to work together again..."
            i "And... what did you say?"
            l "That I would think about it. Would it bother you if we did?"
            if ian_lena_couple:
                "Part of me wanted to hold back the question that, almost out of necessity, ended up surfacing to my lips."
                i "Should I... be bothered?"
                l "I don't think so. You're my boyfriend after all, aren't you?"
                i "Yes..."
                l "Good."
            else:
                i "Me...? Why? It's not like you're my girlfriend, so..."
                l "I see... Good to know."
Maybe that someone misread "i saw Axel today" as full admission to fucking him, idk.
The fact that neither condition sets variables is promising though.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If Lena is Ians girlfriend, very happy with him and not on the slut path displaying hypocritical/sexual aggressive behaviour to Louise, and also on Louises good terms (best done by bullying Stan), then Louise shouldn't have a reason to contact Ian and sent him a selfie.
Louise reaches out to Ian simply because she's bored and he turned out to be a likable guy. That can very well be all the reason she has -- to chat with someone who was friendly with her to kill boredom, and their interaction can very well end at just that.

It's only when Ian instigates some heavy-handed flirting that she really goes along with it.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Louise reaches out to Ian simply because she's bored and he turned out to be a likable guy. That can very well be all the reason she has -- to chat with someone who was friendly with her to kill boredom, and their interaction can very well end at just that.

It's only when Ian instigates some heavy-handed flirting that she really goes along with it.
I would buy it if she didn't post a selfie, making the first move.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes