Yabba

Jun 29, 2017
Just had a full playthrough with ian soley dating Alison with the threesome with his best buddy - TBF taking this route Ians chapters are pretty empty as he has a few decent scenes with Alison but not much else. However the upside to that is super hot Lena is able to mount every available stud ,get into Holly , get threesomes with differnt partners ,lets Ivy turn Holly into a slut and ...wow its was intense and steamy as F, i did play with cheats off so maybe Ians route could have included others, ahh have to do that again with cheats on to find out.

Reactions: Tulrek

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
This is actually foreshadowing of where Ivy's training of Holly is heading. Instead of raising a bimbo and a direct competition she's instead training an obedient little loli. :whistle::coffee:
EK changing the game for the fetishists smh:cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Jeremy is a fuckboi. he's also a selfish prick. if Ian has his eye on someone, then suddenly Jeremy wants to fuck them too. Lena..Allison..Emma..need i say more. he's not a good friend which is why i always make choices that reduce his friendship points, especially having both Ian and Lena advise Ivy not to fuck him. so fuck you Jeremy. go find your own bitches you clown.
oh and not to mention how he gives Ian cheap shots during their training at first. love to see Ian kick his ass during the tournament using take downs. but i also prefer the kickboxing style so Ian may not be able to beat Jeremy due to Jeremy having a reach advantage. need to fuck up his knees. a man can't stand..he can't fight..

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
You can see Jeremy fumble with both versions of Jess, most of his dialogues and actions are loaded with insecurities at the bar. The only thing he's good at is scoring needy girls like Louise and Alison. As bad Jess summarised him perfectly within their short encounter “This guy is an idiot”.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
You can see Jeremy fumble with both versions of Jess, most of his dialogues and actions are loaded with insecurities at the bar. The only thing he's good at is scoring needy girls like Louise and Alison. As bad Jess summarised him perfectly within their short encounter “This guy is an idiot”.
Its my problem with him he naturally sucks at pulling actual chicks the player has to help him

Reactions: SerHawkes

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
hey! what (game) are your signatures from?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Its my problem with him he naturally sucks at pulling actual chicks the player has to help him
hey! what (game) are your signatures from?
Ikr he's a nerd through and through from the inside, and tryharding with the playa mentality reeks of desperation. For me Jess was a litmus test for Jeremy and he failed on both. That really gives you an idea on how his pulling game is.

Those are my own renders and it's not from any games.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Jeremy is a fuckboi. he's also a selfish prick. if Ian has his eye on someone, then suddenly Jeremy wants to fuck them too. Lena..Allison..Emma..need i say more. he's not a good friend which is why i always make choices that reduce his friendship points, especially having both Ian and Lena advise Ivy not to fuck him. so fuck you Jeremy. go find your own bitches you clown.
oh and not to mention how he gives Ian cheap shots during their training at first. love to see Ian kick his ass during the tournament using take downs. but i also prefer the kickboxing style so Ian may not be able to beat Jeremy due to Jeremy having a reach advantage. need to fuck up his knees. a man can't stand..he can't fight..
Yay, been a while until we had Jeremy bashing.

Anyways:
He doesn't make a move on Lena, Lena can make a move on him. Because she tells Ivy and Ivy quickly ropes her in and creates a scenario in which they end up getting close. Afterwards, its Lena who initiates.

Alison sents him a message after her breakup. Its indicated that she sent Jeremy before Ian, but even if not and even the fact that Ian is her first choice: She is fine settling with him for a fuckbuddy and so does he: He made it clear multiple times that he doesn't want a girlfriend.

With Emma, he only got interested after Ian encouraged him. Man, what a selfish, mean prick to try to steal Ians girls!!!

His actual low points are his behaviour with Louise (which she is also indicated to be partly blame), him not telling Wade, and him not telling Ian asap, though Lena only mingles with both of them on the if it remains casual with Ian, so there is no strict cheating.

Generally, Jeremy is one of the few proactive characters. He has interests and he makes a move. If it doesn't go well, then he moves on and doesn't sulk. Without him, Ian would be the only dude to fuck in this game (aside Lenas partners) and he is a much better initiator and motivator to Ian than Perry and Wade. Due to his role, he is secondary to successfull chad Ian, but even that isn't something that frustrates him, he is happy for Ian.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes