Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Maaaaaaan i wanna corrupt the shit out of Holly. Goddman, she needs more content, this is easily one of the best corruption paths i've seen.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
and you may have to buy the collar and leash when Lena goes to the sex shop.
This is optional -- if Lena hasn't bought the collar already then the game will add it to her inventory for the scene with Louise. So, an opportunity to save some money for the poor Lenas out there.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
You're forgetting Cuck Ian. Everyone's in front of him ( except maybe Perry).
It depends how you play the cuck path. I have a save where Chad Ian cheats on Lena with Cherry, Alison, Cindy, Minerva, Emma and had the threesome with her and Louise, while Lena has fucked only him and Louise, but still gets onto the cuck route. He's not behind anyone on this path.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This is optional -- if Lena hasn't bought the collar already then the game will add it to her inventory for the scene with Louise. So, an opportunity to save some money for the poor Lenas out there.
Really? What the fuck's the point of buying it then, if it just materialises from thin air when Lena feels like it? :ROFLMAO:

She should just begin selling sex toys if she can conjure them at will, easy money!

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
You can get a few buyable objects for free on certain routes. Robert gifts Lena the costume, Seymour gives you lingerie and sextoys.

Reactions: Back and ffive

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It depends how you play the cuck path. I have a save where Chad Ian cheats on Lena with Cherry, Alison, Cindy, Minerva, Emma and had the threesome with her and Louise, while Lena has fucked only him and Louise, but still gets onto the cuck route. He's not behind anyone on this path.
Technically, they weren't cheating early on, because before Chapter 9 they were only hooking up. They didn't become boyfriend and girlfriend until their Chapter 9, talk in the park. So that immediately rules out Cherry and Emma, because Ian can't have sex with them and be Lena's boyfriend. Also when you're on the cuck route, it's impossible for Ian to have the threesome with Louise ( that must have been on another route). Yes, it is possible for Ian to be on the cuck route, and still cheat on Lena. But the question is more why would you? If Ian is cheating on Lena, then that version of him would never realistically be on the cuck route. Yeah you can do it, but it doesn't really make a lot of sense. Cucks tend to be unwaveringly faithful to their partners.

On my playthrough of the cuck route, I don't allow Ian to have sex with anyone but Lena. He's only really interested in her. He flirted a bit with Emma, Cindy and Alison early on, but it never went anywhere. And after they have sex for the first time, he becomes totally devoted to Lena.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Technically, they weren't cheating early on, because before Chapter 9 they were only hooking up. They didn't become boyfriend and girlfriend until their Chapter 9, talk in the park. So that immediately rules out Cherry and Emma, because Ian can't have sex with them and be Lena's boyfriend. Also when you're on the cuck route, it's impossible for Ian to have the threesome with Louise ( that must have been on another route). Yes, it is possible for Ian to be on the cuck route, and still cheat on Lena. But the question is more why would you? If Ian is cheating on Lena, then that version of him would never realistically be on the cuck route. Yeah you can do it, but it doesn't really make a lot of sense. Cucks tend to be unwaveringly faithful to their partners.
It surprised me, but yes I confirm, you can be on the cuck route and still have the threesome with Louise. It surprised me to manage that but yes it is possible.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Do you think there could be a reverse cuck path where Lena is the cuck to Ian? :)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Do you think there could be a reverse cuck path where Lena is the cuck to Ian? :)
Judging by the multiple routes available in GGGB, I don't think you can rule out any possibility in an Eva Kiss game. But so far we haven't seen any sign of one. And I think it would depend on whether her patrons were asking for cuckquean route.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Judging by the multiple routes available in GGGB, I don't think you can rule out any possibility in an Eva Kiss game. But so far we haven't seen any sign of one. And I think it would depend on whether her patrons were asking for cuckquean route.
I hope there is one, i haven't found a single game on this site with a cuckquean route, idk why it is not popular...not a single dev has implemented it

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It surprised me, but yes I confirm, you can be on the cuck route and still have the threesome with Louise. It surprised me to manage that but yes it is possible.
On the cuck route, that scene should now have been removed completely from the game. Originally, it was available, albeit with Mike substituted for Ian, because on the cuck route Ian isn't allowed to have penetrative sex with Lena. Are you sure you're even on the cuck route, because it sounds like you're not?

Reactions: Maviarab

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I hope there is one, i haven't found a single game on this site with a cuckquean route, idk why it is not popular...not a single dev has implemented it
There was one in Angelica's Temptation, but it wasn't developed very much. The next update of that game was supposed to concentrate entirely on the cuckquean route, and finish it off in one go. But unfortunately that update never saw the light of day. First the games creator, and then the guy who took over from him, both disappeared before it could be completed.

Reactions: MisterABC

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
On the cuck route, that scene should now have been removed completely from the game. Originally, it was available, albeit with Mike substituted for Ian, because on the cuck route Ian isn't allowed to have penetrative sex with Lena. Are you sure you're even on the cuck route, because it sounds like you're not?
No, really. What happens is that you need to still fuck Ian the night before Lena suggests the threesome. You automatically get the threesome then, and yet you go back on the cuck route afterwards, and then Lena does not fuck Ian anymore.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
There was one in Angelica's Temptation, but it wasn't developed very much. The next update of that game was supposed to concentrate entirely on the cuckquean route, and finish it off in one go. But unfortunately that update never saw the light of day. First the games creator, and then the guy who took over from him, both disappeared before it could be completed.
Exactly my point....so it would be nice to see it here, lets see what EK has planned

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, really. What happens is that you need to still fuck Ian the night before Lena suggests the threesome. You automatically get the threesome then, and yet you go back on the cuck route afterwards, and then Lena does not fuck Ian anymore.
That has got to be a bug. Because the choice to fuck Ian, is only available by leaving the cuck route. Eva gives you an opportunity to leave it, before you become locked on it for good, with that set of choices. But for some reason you've gone back on it again.

You shouldn't be able to play that threesome scene with Ian on the cuck route. So you must have chosen not to find out anything more about Lena's ex lovers, and that choice removed you from the cuck route, which then gives you the choice to fuck Lena. And then after that, you're back on course for the threesome scene with Louise. And if you subsequently then go back on the cuck route, then that must be bugged content. Because by then, the cuck route should have been locked, with no way on or off it.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You can get a few buyable objects for free on certain routes. Robert gifts Lena the costume, Seymour gives you lingerie and sextoys.
Yeah, I was aware of that.

In most cases though, I think it's rather the other way around, those characters can give you those items and then at a later point you can also buy them, in case you aren't on those routes. If I recall the order correctly this is not the case with Louise, rather you can buy the collar before getting the option to use it with her. With Robert and Seymour they also gift those items to Lena, it doesn't sound like that's what happens with Louise. :giggle:

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes