camube

Jun 4, 2022
EvaKiss is too good for her own good

And now she's overwhelmed because of the many paths she herself provide for us players. I kinda feel bad for her on that aspect tbh. Her patreon posts at least to me, indicates that she struggles with juggling the internal consistency of the paths.

She's so good though. One of the best AVN writer out there.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
EvaKiss is too good for her own good

And now she's overwhelmed because of the many paths she herself provide for us players. I kinda feel bad for her on that aspect tbh. Her patreon posts at least to me, indicates that she struggles with juggling the internal consistency of the paths.

She's so good though. One of the best AVN writer out there.
A single MC would have been more manageable

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Still possible, I would just piss off a lot of people and change the dynamic of a lot of sidecharacters that are only involved with one of the two MC at the moment.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I honestly think this game has killed any enthusiasm she may have had for doing multiple protagonists due to the heavier work load. Hopefully she goes back to one woman protagonist games but with a focus on branching narratives.
Surely, she must have realised that it was going to be more work having more than one protagonist? I can't see how she wouldn't have anticipated that? The more branchings you have, the more the workload increases, and if you have two main protagonists instead one, then you're doubling those increases, and everything gets more and more convoluted. Having already made a game with a lot of branchings, she must have known in advance, what she was likely getting herself into?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Surely, she must have realised that it was going to be more work having more than one protagonist? I can't see how she wouldn't have anticipated that? The more branchings you have, the more the workload increases, and if you have two main protagonists instead one, then you're doubling those increases, and everything gets more and more convoluted. Having already made a game with a lot of branchings, she must have known in advance, what she was likely getting herself into?
After finishing GGGB she wanted to do something a bit different by also making a story following a guy protagonist. I think she was actually looking forward to the creative challenge the duel protagonist would bring but she underestimated how difficult it would be to juggle the variables of what is essentially 2 vns at the same time. That's why the Lena/Ian route feels so forced in the beginning because that's the story she probably had in mind that made her want to do the game like this in the first place. The problem is that there are people who aren't interested in that pairing so she had to come up with content that didn't involve them getting together and that added to the workload more than she anticipated I believe.

Reactions: axy2 and lucadiadis

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I hope there is one, i haven't found a single game on this site with a cuckquean route, idk why it is not popular...not a single dev has implemented it
It's not fully cuckquean but Descent by Ryder has cuckquean elements to it (the female MC can be forced into allowing her fiancee to have an open affair with a rival from work).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
After finishing GGGB she wanted to do something a bit different by also making a story following a guy protagonist. I think she was actually looking forward to the creative challenge the duel protagonist would bring but she underestimated how difficult it would be to juggle the variables of what is essentially 2 vns at the same time. That's why the Lena/Ian route feels so forced in the beginning because that's the story she probably had in mind that made her want to do the game like this in the first place. The problem is that there are people who aren't interested in that pairing so she had to come up with content that didn't involve them getting together and that added to the workload more than she anticipated I believe.
Surely, there were always going to be other options for Ian and Lena? I don't believe for 1 minute that Eva originally intended the game to follow that kind of linear path, where Ian and Lena only got together with each other? I can't believe that the person who made GGGB would make that kind of game? Because her existing patrons, who persuaded her to make more and more branchings in GGGB, where the protagonist could end up with virtually everyone, would never be interested in that kind of game. For better or worse, Eva now has a particular set of patrons, who expect her to make games with multiple branchings that lead to a lot of different endings. And she put herself in this position, by making GGGB in the way that she did.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Surely, there were always going to be other options for Ian and Lena? I don't believe for 1 minute that Eva originally intended the game to follow that kind of linear path, where Ian and Lena only got together with each other? I can't believe that the person who made GGGB would make that kind of game? Because her existing patrons, who persuaded her to make more and more branchings in GGGB, where the protagonist could end up with virtually everyone, would never be interested in that kind of game. For better or worse, Eva now has a particular set of patrons, who expect her to make games with multiple branchings that lead to a lot of different endings. And she put herself in this position, by making GGGB in the way that she did.
No I'm saying that Lena/Ian was most likely the primary idea to make this game. It truly feels that is the reason every other LI (besides Holly) all have massive red flags to try and lead players towards this pairing.

Reactions: Geigi and yuvce

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
will we get the a final version pf the chapter 12?
Yes, the current content was only the Ian half of the chapter, even though there were some Lena scenes within it. The next update should (unless there are any bug fixes in-between) round off the chapter with the Lena focused events, although it is possible that it might do the same as with Ian's half and have slight interludes with him.

Reactions: Tiago Patrício
Jun 1, 2017
Is there an option for Ian to break up with Lena? Or is it always Lena breaking up? e.g. after Ian vs Robert or after Ian and Lena fight over StalkFap.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No I'm saying that Lena/Ian was most likely the primary idea to make this game. It truly feels that is the reason every other LI (besides Holly) all have massive red flags to try and lead players towards this pairing.
They're both the protagonists, so yeah they're obviously the main focus of the storyline. I just don't think Eva ever intended them not to have the option never to get together as a couple. Whether they do or they don't, both their stories are inextricably entwined, and they end up in some form of relationship, even if it's just as friends.

That's the nature of being a protagonist, virtually everything in a storyline is focused on you. And this game is viewed solely through the eyes of it's protagonists. We know for instance on some playthroughs, that Alison had a threesome with Jeremy and Billy during their trip, but we never get to see it, apart from a short video clip that Jeremy may send to Ian, because Ian wasn't there. If the protagonists don't see something, we don't see it either, even if we're aware that it happened. All the other characters in the game, are just extensions of Ian and Lena's story, because we never see any part of the game from their viewpoint.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Is there an option for Ian to break up with Lena? Or is it always Lena breaking up? e.g. after Ian vs Robert or after Ian and Lena fight over StalkFap.
With Stalkfap, they only stay together if Lena acknowledges she was at fault, not to take Ian's feelings into account. If she doesn't, it's Ian who effectively breaks up with her.

Reactions: bleachedturtle
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes