Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I hope there is one, i haven't found a single game on this site with a cuckquean route, idk why it is not popular...not a single dev has implemented it
There are some couples that are into it but the majority of women are less into sharing their bf/husband plus watching their man having sex with another woman makes them dry as desert. So, cuckold is more popular. I guess this is why the majority of men hate netorare.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I was as surprised as you, but I have managed to do it at every update.
I think if you choose to fuck Lena the night before, that set of choices removes you from the cuck route. So I think that's supposed to be a final way off it, before it becomes locked. So I don't think you're supposed to go back on it automatically afterwards, and that's the bugged content. My guess is when she removed the possibility for the Ian/Lena/ Louise threesome or the Mike/Lena/Louise threesome on some playthroughs in the last update, that choice to leave the cuck route has become bugged. So instead of leaving permanently, you end up back on it, once the threesome scene has happened.

So if you don't make the choice, for Ian to ask for information about Lena's ex lovers, the choice to have sex with her at that point never happens, and neither subsequently does the threesome scene with Louise, because you never leave the cuck route.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With Robert and Seymour they also gift those items to Lena, it doesn't sound like that's what happens with Louise. :giggle:
Yeah, for the collar Lena just mentions right before the sex scene that she bought this collar (even if the player didn't) and she wants to give it a try. I suspect this is done intentionally (rather than a bug) because otherwise a lot of people would miss out on this scene (there's no variant without the collar) and the chapter would start pretty dry.

Reactions: Spartak65$?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, for the collar Lena just mentions right before the sex scene that she bought this collar (even if the player didn't) and she wants to give it a try. I suspect this is done intentionally (rather than a bug) because otherwise a lot of people would miss out on this scene (there's no variant without the collar) and the chapter would start pretty dry.
Yeah, I also think the sex shop still has those tiny easy-to-miss arrows, though I'm not sure. Don't think it's been too long since I last had to point out to someone that there are other things to buy besides the one dildo.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I love this game and everyone that Eva has made I was wondering though why isn't there no option or content where the roommate you live with for girl or guy mc like can blindfold girls or guys and trick them into fucking the roommate and don't let them ever find out in a few chapters in or drug them and pass them around or get them super drunk and pass them around, same with there should be more bathroom content with sharing girls that's my honest opinion I'm pretty sure there's a lot of other people that think this and would like it but I'm not here to tell you how to make a game because your good at it, it's just a suggestion, or you can put a poll up I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love such stuff in the game or what not, as well i think if your dating the female mc i dont think it should block out the option to date or friends with benefits with cherry or you can let the male mc date both and try to play the game of not getting caught that be lots of fun making many options where u can get caught or blackmailed or what not to keep the secret from both girls like sharing them or one of them with someone else that be a nice option but i do know it will create more work but its a few great options honestly
Yeah, I know, right? I am so wondering about that too. Probably just an oversight. Someone should mention it to EK.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
It was proposed that Lena is worth ten women. My reaction on this was that pointing out that Lena has many downsides and may not even compare to one average, but high drama free woman.
It is the combination of black hair, wide open blue eyes, quizzical mouth, and good hearted advice. That is why my recent game with her oppressing Stan and clucking Ian is so incongruously like being in a parallel malevolent universe.

Reactions: lucadiadis

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
IanxPerry's mom content when? Infinite I fucked your mom insults for life :WeSmart:
Interesting. Might be more interesting to have Axel dating Cindy while secretly enjoying her mother on the side until the two come together for Axel’s directed photo shoot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Is Eva willing to write something based off of the patrons ideas, or she asks them in the polls what they would like to see more from her own ideas? I would really like to see 2 female protagonists in her next story, but I don't think she will do multiple protagonist anymore even though she is good at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thu04

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is Eva willing to write something based off of the patrons ideas, or she asks them in the polls what they would like to see more from her own ideas? I would really like to see 2 female protagonists in her next story, but I don't think she will do multiple protagonist anymore even though she is good in that.
Now wouldn't that be something. I think ideally Eva tones it down to one MC (ideally female) and turns her efforts into making more interesting characters to get with, with her.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Is Eva willing to write something based off of the patrons ideas, or she asks them in the polls what they would like to see more from her own ideas? I would really like to see 2 female protagonists in her next story, but I don't think she will do multiple protagonist anymore even though she is good at that.
I honestly think this game has killed any enthusiasm she may have had for doing multiple protagonists due to the heavier work load. Hopefully she goes back to one woman protagonist games but with a focus on branching narratives.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I honestly think this game has killed any enthusiasm she may have had for doing multiple protagonists due to the heavier work load. Hopefully she goes back to one woman protagonist games but with a focus on branching narratives.
Unfortunately at the current pace (1-2 updates per year) it will take about 4-6 years to finish ORS and then another couple of years to create any new game.

Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes