Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
In this update something happens that I do not understand, it was from the alpha version, and I thought it was a mistake, but it is still in the final version now, you are not supposed to be with Holly and Cindy in the same run (For now), because in chapter 7 you decide whether to accompany Cindy to the party, or Holly to the book fair. But nevertheless, there are dialogues prepared in this chapter if you are with both (I was with Holly and using codes I also made Ian to be with Cindy to). There is some legal way to be with the two in the same run? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Hello everyone! As you might've noticed, I've claimed ownership of this thread, as advised by my community (looking at you, Lara).

I'm not sure what will that serve for, other than giving me the ability to curate the presentation of this thread (the sample screenshots were pretty bland, and adding the trailer is a nice touch), since it's not my intention to engage into the discussion. This is your forum and has always been, and I don't want to disrupt things.

But since we've taken over the thread I wanted at least to give you guys a heads up and thank everyone who enjoys, comments and supports my work in one way or another. It made me really happy reading your comments when I finished GGGB, and it always boosts up my morale when a new good review is posted. I will continue to work to make ORS the best game I can manage to create and I hope you keep tagging along for the ride, and if you feel my work is good enough to support me on Patreon, well, that'd be awesome :)

Anyway, as a small gift to this community, here are the links for the Final release of Chapter 9.

PC

Mac

I've also added a new small scene concerning Emma, which can play in two ways depending on your choices thus far!

I hope you keep having fun with my game :)

I fucking love your work (y)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Hello everyone! As you might've noticed, I've claimed ownership of this thread, as advised by my community (looking at you, Lara).

I'm not sure what will that serve for, other than giving me the ability to curate the presentation of this thread (the sample screenshots were pretty bland, and adding the trailer is a nice touch), since it's not my intention to engage into the discussion. This is your forum and has always been, and I don't want to disrupt things.

But since we've taken over the thread I wanted at least to give you guys a heads up and thank everyone who enjoys, comments and supports my work in one way or another. It made me really happy reading your comments when I finished GGGB, and it always boosts up my morale when a new good review is posted. I will continue to work to make ORS the best game I can manage to create and I hope you keep tagging along for the ride, and if you feel my work is good enough to support me on Patreon, well, that'd be awesome :)

Anyway, as a small gift to this community, here are the links for the Final release of Chapter 9.

PC

Mac

I've also added a new small scene concerning Emma, which can play in two ways depending on your choices thus far!

All hail the Queen!!! :love:

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Gallery hotfix for v0.9 Final

Features:
  • This fix removes the error when viewing the gallery
  • Adds the new Emma scenes. As Eva went back and edited the Chapter 8 - Emma x Jeremy scene you will need to replay it to unlock it in the gallery.
  • UPDATE 2021/11/13 - more bugfixes and missing scenes that disappeared with Final release
Installation:
  1. Download Hotfix file and extract in the same folder as the .exe.
  2. Play and enjoy your new Emma scenes
Notes:
  • This is not compatible with anything that modifies the gallery.rpy file or chapter_9.rpy file. The gallery unlocker pinned to OP is compatible.
  • If you are a patron, there is no need to download this at all. The latest mega link on Patreon has these fixes included.

If you are a patron, you can now add the Eva Kiss pledge badge to your account! And as always, report bugs on !

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Wow, all our thread are belong to Eva! That was certainly unexpected. :D

Welcome aboard, Eva! Thanks for saying hello, and especially thanks for all the hard work you've put into this game.

Now that you're here, however, you may need to update the OP to link to the latest version (and update the thread title to match). The OP is still pointing to the Beta links, not to your shiny new gifts. I'm not really sure how things work behind the scenes, perhaps it can be delegated to others, but someone should spread the good word.

por12

Nov 22, 2020

PC

Mac

when stan new scenes:mad::mad:

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017

PC

Mac

file no longer available

• Angry
Reactions: sztrb

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I have made a gallery unlocker.
Just put "galleryunlocker.rpy" in the "game" folder and start the game.

Unfortunately I don't know how to to use function show image unless in game, so the selfie images will not unlock.
In that case I have modified the game gallery to enable all images/scenes in the gallery without needing any requirements.
Create a new folder called "scripts" in the "game" folder and put "gallery.rpy" inside of it.
In case you want back the normal gallery, just delete the folder/files
This mod should be updated.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

PC

Mac

Holy shit, she speaks! It's like seeing the loch-ness monster getting fucked by a unicorn. Good to see you on f95 Eva!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

PC

Mac

Hey thanks, and one thing I didn't know is that you are from Spain :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes