ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well, Wade compromises a litte by going out with her, meeting friends etc. Granted, it's a really low bar but it's not like Cindy ever compromises on anything either.
Cindy didn't go to a club for months even though she'd quite like to, because Wade didn't want to go with her. The only place Wade "goes out with Cindy" is to meet with his own friends, he has no interest in meeting hers. Cindy also put up with him sitting on his arse for like, a year, which i'd say is more than just a little compromise -- Wade effectively had it his way.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
Cindy didn't go to a club for months even though she'd quite like to, because Wade didn't want to go with her. The only place Wade "goes out with Cindy" is to meet with his own friends, he has no interest in meeting hers. Cindy also put up with him sitting on his arse for like, a year, which i'd say is more than just a little compromise -- Wade effectively had it his way.
Exactly... Plus a man is supposed to be a provider. Cindy tries to make their relationship more fun and exciting but Wade is revelling in his comfort (in other words he got too lackadaisical).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How is Cindy putting up with Wade a compromise on her part?
That's the point, it's more than a compromise -- when given a choice between "let's do what Cindy wants" and "let's do what Wade wants" it is regularly what Wade wants that Wade (and Cindy) gets to do. And Cindy puts up with it rather than dump his sorry, fat ass.

By that argumentation you'll also have to give Wade a point for putting up with her nagging.
The nagging is caused by Wade's own behavior so he hardly gets points for putting up with someting he's causing himself. If anything it'd be quite hypocritical of him if he didn't.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
How is Cindy putting up with Wade a compromise on her part? By that argumentation you'll also have to give Wade a point for putting up with her nagging. They have different goals and expectations and they're both equally at fault for not addressing them.
She nags because she sees him as a lazy deadbeat. A woman has to stick by her man through thick and thin... She'll also have respect for him if he's putting in the work to get his life in order (hence Cindy giving props to Ian). She just wants him to do something realistic with his life and not sit at home all day, neglect their relationship, etc.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
They have different goals and expectations and they're both equally at fault for not addressing them.
From what I've played I know Cindy is all about communication. She proves it when she's talking with Ian about what he really wants from her. Or is it just me?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Discussions in game thread run in circles. Soon we will comeback to cuck Ian, then why Holly can't be corrupted with Ian, then Seymour as Lena's dad then Cindy again.
Followed by Ivy is evil, Jerey and Marcel SBC kinkage, Stan is 'awesome', etc etc etc...

How bout fucking a cactus instead. Or Jasmin plowing Jeremy?

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
From what I've played I know Cindy is all about communication. She proves it when she's talking with Ian about what he really wants from her. Or is it just me?
That's exactly the problem; both Cindy and Wade talk about their relationship issues with Ian and co., yet none of them ever come close to a healthy agreement with each other. It almost always goes tits up whenever anyone brings up their issues.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That's exactly the problem; both Cindy and Wade talk about their relationship issues with Ian and co., yet none of them ever come close to a healthy agreement with each other...
That's the problem with every character in this game whether it's Cindy, Alison, Gillian(Chameleon), Jeremy, Lena, Ian, Holly, Wade every single on of them. In the end it is just fueling the fire in which they are burning themselves.:WutFace:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hi everyone,

Sorry to post a question that's not really related to this thread.

There is (or was) a Western 2d game out there in the same style as Our Red String, with great art.

It has some red head nerdy chick with glasses and a white top of sorts as one of the characters. I've been waiting for some time to play it, but now I can't find it anywhere. I tried to find it here by checking the banners on posts in this thread, but no results.

Does anyone know which game I'm talking about? I reckon its set in a college or something...

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Hi everyone,

Sorry to post a question that's not really related to this thread.

There is (or was) a Western 2d game out there in the same style as Our Red String, with great art.

It has some red head nerdy chick with glasses and a white top of sorts as one of the characters. I've been waiting for some time to play it, but now I can't find it anywhere. I tried to find it here by checking the banners on posts in this thread, but no results.

Does anyone know which game I'm talking about? I reckon its set in a college or something...
Lust Campus? If you wonder about the art: the game had a rework because the old artist left. OP has both versions. IMHO both versions are worth playing.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I saw several similar works, but for some reason most of them use black hair, I tried to get it closer to the ash blue that we see in the game.
That reason is probably the fact Lena's hair is black:

1693108956138.png
The bluish hue is just a way to show the highlights, so it'll probably work a little better if you approach it this way, i.e. with base color nearly black, and the highlight color set to something pale bluish... that is, if DAZ allows "colored highlights" with different color. If it doesn't, then very dark blue as the base might come close enough.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Next in the line up: Best Waifu Ivy.
Ivy can be a tough nut to crack. No one has created Ivy before and everything will depend on finding the right models and further sculpting. While I'm interested in trying out Emma and Holly, I've seen something fit.
That reason is probably the fact Lena's hair is black:

View attachment 2882048
The bluish hue is just a way to show the highlights, so it'll probably work a little better if you approach it this way, i.e. with base color nearly black, and the highlight color set to something pale bluish... that is, if DAZ allows "colored highlights" with different color. If it doesn't, then very dark blue as the base might come close enough.
I remember this, but I wanted to create exactly what my eyes see (ash blue). This set of hair is very fit and this color from the set is pretty close to the original, not 100% of course. There is a method to make such highlights in DAZ, but I did not like the result, it made the hair plastic. I will send you an example in DM.

Reactions: ffive and | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes