SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
How is Ian not average? No line in the game is that smooth or insightful? Nothing makes Ian stand out. Ian's results in the game so far is a lower possibility than Stan's results in the game. Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer than is roommates with a hot model that likes to tease him. Stan got to take nude pictures of a model and jerk off to his model roommate that got off on teasing him. Yeah Stan's outcome and situation his a higher possibility than Ian's routes and situations so far.
So... Stan is higher than Ian... ALL because Stan has two hot roommates?

Well dick me dead and bury me pregnant. That logic is truly emmaculate. I was wrong this whole time.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
How is Ian not average? No line in the game is that smooth or insightful? Nothing makes Ian stand out. Ian's results in the game so far is a lower possibility than Stan's results in the game...

Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer...
You said it.

Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer than is roommates with a hot model that likes to tease him.
Who Ian is fucking(both of them, at the same time:BootyTime:)

Stan got to take nude pictures of a model and jerk off to his model roommate that got off on teasing him...
Again said model is Ian's GIRLFRIEND who Ian shoots/photographs and FUCKS while Stan was masturbating to them while hiding behind her door

Yeah Stan's outcome and situation his a higher possibility than Ian's routes and situations so far.
Ian is as of now independent so that is now on Player but Ian got promotion too.

Last edited:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020

You said it.

Who Ian is fucking(both of them, at the same time:BootyTime:)

Again Ian shoots/photographs her and FUCKS her and Stan was masturbating to them while hiding behind her door.

Ian is as of now independent so that is now on Player but Ian got promotion too.
Yes tell me how you think Ian could achieve a threesome with Lena? Ian is not an unrealistic achievement in life he doesn't stand out in the crowd. How can you think an average guy like Ian can achieve a threesome with Lena?

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yes tell me how you think Ian could achieve a threesome with Lena? Ian is not an unrealistic achievement in life he doesn't stand out in the crowd. How can you think an average guy like Ian can achieve a threesome with Lena?
Like he did in CH11,:BootyTime: Lena herself proposed her roommate to Ian just bcz Ian had a fantasy bcz she knew Ian had stamina of fucking both of them as Ian can make Lena squirt, has great body, fulfills her fantasy of being dominated while also showing affection, caring nature and intellect that you shouldn't propose to a girl who already is in a relationship and happy but don't stray out of topic now topic was about Ian vs. Stan.;)

• Yay, new update!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wbwbd85 by the way Ian can pull Cindy on his own too. :BootyTime:
Not wrong, granted have to be a scumbag about it, sleeping with your bros girl. Although the alternative route of it... I have no issues with. Let it bloom slowly. Let Wade and her break up then she and Ian can date.

Provide she isn't forced onto Axel's pole in the mean time, which is very likely at this point.

Reactions: | Vee |

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Like he did in CH11,:BootyTime: Lena herself proposed her roommate to Ian just bcz Ian had a fantasy bcz she knew Ian had stamina of fucking both of them as Ian can make Lena squirt, has great body, fulfills her fantasy of being dominated while also showing affection, caring nature and intellect that you shouldn't propose to a girl who already is in a relationship and happy but don't stray out of topic now topic was about Ian vs. Stan.;)
How do you value Lena??? I'm saying teasing a roommate and having him jerk off to me is more likely to happen than Ian getting a threesome. Ian is average in my eyes. I don't like Ian. I wish his pov was gone. What makes you like him?

• Haha

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Wbwbd85 by the way Ian can pull Cindy on his own too who is above Lena in terms of beauty. :BootyTime:
Every girl Ian pulls likes fat men first. Cindy is way out of perry's league. Allison way out of her man's league. Ian ain't steal no girl from anybody but a loser. The bar for him to beat is set pretty low.

• Haha

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Fuck's sakes, this argument is getting boring. Here's my hand grenade into the mix: All males should be gender-swapped and every other scene should lead to a lesbian orgy. Discuss.
Atleast Ian/Anne? would get with Ivy atleast.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gato21

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
How is Ian not average? No line in the game is that smooth or insightful? Nothing makes Ian stand out. Ian's results in the game so far is a lower possibility than Stan's results in the game. Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer than is roommates with a hot model that likes to tease him. Stan got to take nude pictures of a model and jerk off to his model roommate that got off on teasing him. Yeah Stan's outcome and situation his a higher possibility than Ian's routes and situations so far.
Thank you for once again confirming that Stan fans are completely out of touch with reality and live in a bubble.
The only possibility for Stan is become the Main Character of the song Pumped up Kicks.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Thank you for once again confirming that Stan fans are completely out of touch with reality and live in a bubble.
The only possibility for Stan is an attempt to commit a mass shooter.
My solution would at least make it harder for them to self-identify with characters. Don't worry Wbwbd85, your chubby chaser is out there somewhere.

• Haha
Aug 16, 2017
You must really like archery to be pulling this long a bow.

Aug 16, 2017
Fuck's sakes, this argument is getting boring. Here's my hand grenade into the mix: All males should be gender-swapped and every other scene should lead to a lesbian orgy. Discuss.
Now this I'd be down for. I'm already seeing Axel being retconned to Cindy's equally as self important twin sister.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Ian is as average or outstanding as the player wants to make him, it's up to each player how he handles it, you can make the book or abandon it, you can exercise or sit on the couch smoking with Perry, how Ian is is totally subjective to how you see it. each one, as with Lena, personally Ian can be outstanding in various aspects such as getting in shape, trying to succeed with his book, being good company with girls without being an idiot like certain people.

No prove to me a Ian route with Lena is more likely to happen? Ian his hitting out of his league with Lena too. Lena being a model as she is.
Bro are you serious? Tell me you're just seriously joking, the only way I can take that statement seriously is that Lena doesn't know how to sleep with any other man because sleeping with Robert already lowers the bar a lot.

I don't know you but I know you understand me like no one else. :cool:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes