Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Man waiting for Ch. 12 is gonna be so fucked...
Yeah, a lot of things I expected to develop in Chapter 11 didn't so there are so many things I am looking forward to. Next chapter really have all the setup to be blown wide open with many paths... Cindy modeling, Holly corruption, Protagonist careers, Antagonist control, Living situations, Relationship solidifying and many more...

Reactions: axy2

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sorry it took a bit longer to be released, I gor sidetracked with work on Chapter 12 already. I'll share some news with you of what to expect moving forward, but my plan is to give you new content very soon. Meanwhile, enjoy this last part of Chapter 11 is you haven't already, and let me know your thoughts and opinions.
Thanks guys!
Based on several potential sub-paths - including my preferred - getting condensed/railroaded into others, I assume we can expect more of that in exchange for hopefully quicker updates. Disappointed but also not, as sprawling paths needed to be made manageable to speed up the ever-increasing development crawl.

If everything plays out as such, I'm sure we'll have many less "Lasy milkr dev milkng milkr :mad:" posts in the future, in exchange for "why u do/don't that my game Evakiss?!? This gam is shit now stupid paterons! Eva is just $$ is all she cars :mad: :mad::mad:".

Can't please everyone. Some focus was definitely needed.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2021
I'm stuck at this part, when I press"Buy outfits" I already own them all, so naturally I leave the store but get brought right back to this screen to buy outfits, I can't advance the story because of this so I'm hoping for a fix next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NSFWJeff

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Based on several potential sub-paths - including my preferred - getting condensed/railroaded into others, I assume we can expect more of that in exchange for hopefully quicker updates. Disappointed but also not, as sprawling paths needed to be made manageable to speed up the ever-increasing development crawl.

If everything plays out as such, I'm sure we'll have many less "Lasy milkr dev milkng milkr :mad:" posts in the future, in exchange for "why u do/don't that my game Evakiss?!? This gam is shit now stupid paterons! Eva is just $$ is all she cars :mad: :mad::mad:".

Can't please everyone. Some focus was definitely needed.
The people who cry about EK doing or not doing things can stop playing and move on,no one is forcing anyone to play this game.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
initially i had Ian take Cindy from Wade, but when i saw how she was with Axel, i figured she would end up with him, so i let her go and deleted her from my saves. i see her leaving Wade for Axel and we will see if that will make Axel let go of his interest in Lena. since Lena belong to Ian, Axel need to fuck off. would also love to see Ian eventually kick Axel's ass. just because he is a big guy, doesn't mean he can't be knocked out by a skilled fighter like Ian is becoming. Axel thinks he's invincible and it's time to put him in his place.
if i were writing the story, i would have Axel beat Cindy in a jealous rage over Cindy always flirting with other guys. then have her go to Ian for help and have Ian go kick his ass.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
initially i had Ian take Cindy from Wade, but when i saw how she was with Axel, i figured she would end up with him, so i let her go and deleted her from my saves. i see her leaving Wade for Axel and we will see if that will make Axel let go of his interest in Lena. since Lena belong to Ian, Axel need to fuck off. would also love to see Ian eventually kick Axel's ass. just because he is a big guy, doesn't mean he can't be knocked out by a skilled fighter like Ian is becoming. Axel thinks he's invincible and it's time to put him in his place.
if i were writing the story, i would have Axel beat Cindy in a jealous rage over Cindy always flirting with other guys. then have her go to Ian for help and have Ian go kick his ass.
Cindy will end badly. Axel will only play around a bit with Cindy, as he is obsessed with Lena.
On another thought, the only good path for Lena is being a musician as EK Model world is full of creeps and she is making it really hard to make it as a model without being screwed up.

• Angry
Reactions: dav121 and Cedrog

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm stuck in the same spot.
This is going to sound a bit like that doctor joke, but if you already have all the outfits then simply don't press that button. It's optional, just click "Buy dresses" and "Buy bikinis" and the scene should advance.

(alternatively, click "Buy outfits" as your first choice and hit "Leave", then go through the other options)

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
i see her leaving Wade for Axel and we will see if that will make Axel let go of his interest in Lena. since Lena belong to Ian, Axel need to fuck off. would also love to see Ian eventually kick Axel's ass. just because he is a big guy, doesn't mean he can't be knocked out by a skilled fighter like Ian is becoming. Axel thinks he's invincible and it's time to put him in his place.
Axel would burn down all of Baluart if it meant getting Lena back. He's never moving on from Lena, and it's embarassingly pathetic.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
What I like about the Cindy path are the differences of opinions people might have when it comes to whose at fault for the Cindy x Wade relationship not working

Thats why nothing you said is essentially wrong and I can see your train of thought. Cindy is spoiled, selfish, does what she wants and has to have everything done in her own way. But saying that Wade is "fully committed to her" when this man cant even go to a club ONCE to please her without being a bitch about it wasnt what I had in mind when I said "fully committed".:unsure:

Knowing Eva and the recent choices of writting being made lately, it wouldnt surprise me one bit if Cindy cheated on EVERY Ian with Axel for the reasons you said. Its the "perfect" drama choice and hes the perfect man for her (because of all the reasons you said)... However, that would make going for her path utterly USELESS (which is way on my prediction I had to at least one path where she wouldnt fuck Axel).

I would be disappointed if theres NO path where Cindy and Ian would work out (even though I can somewhat agree that it would be kind of unrealistic depending how you would look at it) even though I wouldnt be surprised. In that scenario, every Cindy stereotype and every person saying Ian is "average" (so not able to compete in ANY WAY with someone like Axel) would win I guess :rolleyes:
I think there's good enough build-up and chemistry for a Cindy-Ian path. This would probably be the path where Ian tells Cindy to "break up with Wade" and that he loves her. In this path, granted that Ian is loyal I suppose there will be no interference from Axel either.

However, if you are running playboy/alpha Ian, cuck/beta Ian or rejected Ian routes, then there's a high probability that Cindy will cheat on Wade with Axel.

I think it is a given that Cindy will cheat - your choices will determine if it's with Ian or Axel.

He likely stays there until the end of the game when he finds his own place and moves in with his potential girlfriend.
He likely only gets kicked out if he fucks Cindy, but then he could just move into her place (there is room after Wade moves out durhur)

No. There is some mild speculation but I wouldn't bet on it. May also have to do with the developer wanting to release it on Steam, so the game is relatively tame.
I think if Ian keeps on fucking Cindy, then yeah most likely he can get kicked out of Perry's apartment.
He can also get kicked if he keeps on fucking Emma too.

Unless there's an option to shun Wade out of the circle but I don't think that's possible since Wade and Perry are like beer bros.

just Ivy build up and go no way , with the both MC ( can i am just male only as MC) . feel weird play both MC

A van down by the river
Probably options would be to get your own place, move in with Cindy Allison, even Minerva depending upon the route.
I don't think he can move in with Lena considering Lena's place is small asf.

Similarly I think somewhere between CH11 and CH16 we may see an option for Lena to move out as well. This would unlock quite a lot of paths, I'm thinking this is how Lena x Seymour scenes would go, if they were to happen. He'd get a pied-à-terre where Lena has an option to live full-time if needed.

Similarly to GGGB, Lena can probably get an apartment and maybe accept sponsors from Stalkfap (i.e. people who want to fuck for $$$) making her a proper online prostitute. Just my speculation.

Hmmm...I was thinking about the MMA tournament and remembered that Dave from gggb used to train jiu jitsu
Maybe we will see him there or Vs ian in the final match
What I want to see in the MMA tournament is Ian banging Cindy in the locker room while Wade is in the stands wondering where they went.

As I said. As far as I know if Ian is dating Lena, then there is no way the confrontation with Axel is avoided unfortunately. Even if Lena cheats on Ian with anyone in the club, it's Ian being confronted outside the club if he's seeing/dating Lena at that point.

The only other options would be Mark (who literally gets bounced like a ball by Axel) or Mike. Not sure if there's a Ian x Jeremy confrontation possibility.

Man this is why I'd like the gallery to be more conditional and cover the after-sex scenes too. I'd like to see all variations of said confrontation without having to spend 2hrs making different save routes

Axel would burn down all of Baluart if it meant getting Lena back. He's never moving on from Lena, and it's embarassingly pathetic.
Yeah but what if Ian pulled his MMA moves that he learnt from Yuri and Wen on him? Lmfao.

Smfh Ivy is such a fucking tease. No scene yet.

Reactions: axy2 and NSFWJeff

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a fix for the game just ending after the Jeremy Lousie Lena Threesome?
If I load a save before that game ends there. IF I load a save that's past that point it's fine.
seems like someone left in a trigger that shouldn't be there.
This wasn't an issue in Chapter 11 release nor the previous epilogue release.
IT seems all my saves made before chapter 10 are all broken. Great.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes