dengl

Jul 19, 2018
This whole discourse is kinda dumb, why are people even calling this "cucking"? Everyone except stan and holly has had sex in the game. Its really funny because apparently Ian is a cuck for "only" getting girls who had sex, while ignoring that our dear lena has no romance options, except stan, which are virgin. Is lena a beta cuck loser too now? Also conveniently forgetting that Ian has fucking holly. He has a girl lusting after him that is literally the "cute needy but still good-looking virgin" trope incarnate as a romance option. Lena only got fucking stan.

On that note, I think people are forgetting that they have the choice. People are presented with an option to not do it and can be against it but still are angry about it and moan in this thread. If you are so angry that lena can get dicked down by bbc and Hispanics then just say no to them.
Kekw. You got it right but we are talking about the majority of players of this game. Just take a slight look at patreon you will know how many people are set with the mind "Ian is a cuck". I still stand by my post earlier.

I agree but if EK continued to be driven by patreon, I'm afraid that's how it is with the amount of "cuck Ian" supporter. I have high amount of playthroughs including one with slut Lena + sexless cuck Ian. But this is a game where we shape these 2 MC into what they are and I find it amusing whenever I see people go on "Ian can only be cucked". Lena don't begin the story as a slut nor Ian born in the story to be a cuck. They are everything players mold them into by choices along the game.
Seriously people gonna dethrone Stan for that? :sneaky: Bro faps to his roommate's photos in his room and peep while her boyfriend railing her ass. Everything happened rather early in game as well if there's one who begins the story as a cuck, it's him.

Reactions: axy2

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
This whole discourse is kinda dumb, why are people even calling this "cucking"? Everyone except stan and holly has had sex in the game. Its really funny because apparently Ian is a cuck for "only" getting girls who had sex, while ignoring that our dear lena has no romance options, except stan, which are virgin. Is lena a beta cuck loser too now? Also conveniently forgetting that Ian has fucking holly. He has a girl lusting after him that is literally the "cute needy but still good-looking virgin" trope incarnate as a romance option. Lena only got fucking stan.

On that note, I think people are forgetting that they have the choice. People are presented with an option to not do it and can be against it but still are angry about it and moan in this thread. If you are so angry that lena can get dicked down by bbc and Hispanics then just say no to them.
Holly isn't a virgin.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
how does Louise reacts on a non-mistress path threesome? compared to when she is Lena's sub?
Python:
if ian_louise == 5:
      lo "..."
      lo "I... I'd like that..."
      l "It's settled then. Get ready for tonight... Ian will love it!"
elif louise_dominant:
      lo "I... Yes, mistress."
      $ flena = "slut"
      l "Great. You're such a good girl. You're gonna love it!"
      $ flouise = "smile"
      lo "Yes..."
Python:
 i "Alright... Are you really up for this, Louise?"
        if ian_louise == 5:
            $ flouise = "smile"
            lo "If it's with you, I am..."
            l "Don't worry about that, she and I already talked it over. So, are you into it?"
            i "I am... I definitely am."
            $ flouise = "happy"
        elif louise_dominant:
            $ flena = "evil"
            l "She is. Come over here, Louise."
            lo "Yes, mistress."
            $ flouise = "flirt"
Python:
   "With one hand, he fingered me, and with the other, he held Louise's hips and began dictating the thrusts.         
    "She moaned loudly, completely surrendering to the lust that burned inside of her."
            if louise_dominant:
                lo "Oh God, mistress...! Oh, yes!"
            elif ian_louise == 5:
                lo "Oh God, Ian...! Oh, yes!"
            else:
                lo "Oh God, Lena...! Oh, yes!"
That and all other Louise's reactions if her variable with Ian is 5 tell me that she's attracted to him. And knowing how obsessed she can quickly get, I think it might be entertaining drama if she's not sub to Lena.

Holly is technically not a virgin even if she kind of fits the trope. The only virgin in the game is Stan. And all the "cucking" thing is mostly people trolling trying to get a rise from certain users, they are not really serious or so I hope.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Just take a slight look at patreon you will know how many people are set with the mind "Ian is a cuck".
This might sound dumb but... shouldn't she implement that then? All people here are on a pirating platform.. If this is the thing the people that PAY for it want, isn't that all the reason to include it? Praise from this thread doesn't make the numbers of her bank account go up, so by all means, shouldn't she cater to those people? Jeremy was also number 1 on the charts for males. If those that actively support that project want that content, where's the problem?This perspective might be rare on this site, but im a pirate. I don't really support much but if people that pay want that content they should get it. If the whole game turns into a bbc orgy because investors want that, and are willing to pay for it, why shouldn't the creator of the work do that? I understand if people don't like fetishes, but complaining on this site is not really productive. I mean, we had the same posts FOR YEARS

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Sorry to ask, but did that actually happen in the game?
I think Ivy might have mentioned it that she and Mike have a history. I'm not really sure, haven't played it for a while. And Ivy could give Jeremy a bj in a game or something, I couldn't recall anything about she and Jeremy having sex though.
Would you mind to point out in which part of the game did that happen?
Both in the chapter 11 epilogue.
Is pretty much confirmed Ivy fucked Mike.
If you help Jeremy with Ivy she leaves the night club with him so even through is not confirmed is not hard to believe he either fucks her or at least gets another bj.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...I am not sure that Ian can show her that he is better before Axel would score. But if he can... Than good for you! And I will be happy to beat the shit out of Axel if Ian would ever get the possibility.
Ian already did Cindy feels much more emotional connection with Ian and she indulged with Ian bcz of that whether it is cheating/romantic path Ian is offering her what Wade do not. You can see it in their interactions where Axel only serves as the cool guy who can lift her in her professional life that's all. While Ian provides more Emotional support, takes care of her and she is giving in slowly as we see she gives Ian blowjob if satisfaction of Cindy is 3, But of all Ian takes care of Cindy's emotional + physical needs.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Sorry to ask, but did that actually happen in the game?
I think Ivy might have mentioned it that she and Mike have a history. I'm not really sure, haven't played it for a while. And Ivy could give Jeremy a bj in a game or something, I couldn't recall anything about she and Jeremy having sex though.
Would you mind to point out in which part of the game did that happen?
Ivy admitted it she fucks Mike for fun.
If you give approval from both Ian and Lena Ivy will let Jeremy hops on her car. We will see if he fucked her or not in Ch.12
If Ian and Lena did not put in good words then Ivy will still continue to trash him in this epilogue.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
1) I am not sure this is whether or not dev's insight but it definitely is not the case. GGGB was not more unrealistic than ORS per se.
Arthur using magical drugs to make his daughter and his son's girlfriend addicted to his cock begs to differ.

Wimpy boyfriend turning into gigachad after close brush with terrorists in Aftica and returning just in time to save his girlfriend from a rapist... well, i'm not saying it never happened outside of movies but, you know.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
...money and stability more than that, yeah. And a chance to get life of your dreams, of course. You do know that those are things Axel have more of than Ian, right?

I get your point that Cindy is not a whore in search of big cock. And I agree! She is not a whore who would just jump anyone sexy. No, she wants the best and not only in the sex department. But that is precisely my point. She doesn't want to choose just someone, she doesn't want to be content with a mid life, she is tired of it. No, Cindy wants it all! And... Lo and behold! Axel! The King! The Golden Boy! The Key to make all your dreams come true!

He has more influence on her because he is like a perfect prince charming from her very own fantasy in almost every way (except the heart, but she can't know that). It's hard to beat that. Nobody wants to believe that their dream is an illusion, even moreso when it looks like you can grab it!

I am not sure that Ian can show her that he is better before Axel would score. But if he can... Than good for you! And I will be happy to beat the shit out of Axel if Ian would ever get the possibility.
I don't disagree with your point. Although I'm not really sure about how rich and influent Axel really is, he clearly seems to be well off with his photography and modeling gigs, but he also seems subservient to the really rich like Seymour. And he seems influent but he fails to deliver on his promise to Ivy and Lena. Then again, it might not be relevant to what we are discussing, it's more about Cindy's perception of him than what he really is.

This might sound dumb but... shouldn't she implement that then? All people here are on a pirating platform.. If this is the thing the people that PAY for it want, isn't that all the reason to include it? Praise from this thread doesn't make the numbers of her bank account go up, so by all means, shouldn't she cater to those people? Jeremy was also number 1 on the charts for males. If those that actively support that project want that content, where's the problem?This perspective might be rare on this site, but im a pirate. I don't really support much but if people that pay want that content they should get it. If the whole game turns into a bbc orgy because investors want that, and are willing to pay for it, why shouldn't the creator of the work do that? I understand if people don't like fetishes, but complaining on this site is not really productive. I mean, we had the same posts FOR YEARS
Ideally an autor should deliver her vision, not ours, not her patrons'. But in the real world we all like money, so I can understand and at the end of the day I don't feel entitled to complain too much (or at all). That said, the good thing for this game is its "your choices matter" thing so potentially the author can try to please everyone (including herself). So I'll wait until the end before rating the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Esti

CharAtoll

Oct 14, 2023
Also conveniently forgetting that Ian has fucking holly. He has a girl lusting after him that is literally the "cute needy but still good-looking virgin" trope incarnate as a romance option. Lena only got fucking stan.
Lena also has Holly but with more content (including two different threesome scenes with Ivy) and it is far easier route to do and doesn't conflict with others other than dating/loving Ian.

Reactions: axy2

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
Perfect. Cuck Ian route ftw
How does everyone just know what this is? Seems every way I play Ian, simping for girls/ignoring girls, simping for Lena, I can't get him to talk about the nightmare with Gillian.

What is "the cuck route?"

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
i don't have a single playthrough where Lena is back with Axel again.

The sense I get of Lena from early chapters makes it seem to me like she really want to distance herself from Axel. Moving away, told Ivy not to tell Axel where she lived, etc. So i don't have a single playthrough where Lena is falling for Axel.

On the other hand, the sense I get of Ian is more half-half about Gillian. So on many of my playthrough, Ian is not over Gillian yet.
Yet Lena and Axel get one of the hottest sex scene of the game. And we're far from IanxGillian scenes:cautious:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
How does everyone just know what this is? Seems every way I play Ian, simping for girls/ignoring girls, simping for Lena, I can't get him to talk about the nightmare with Gillian.

What is "the cuck route?"
In the code and walkthrough, the variable is even called cuck. Its also in-game shown by the sad smiley.
It starts in chapter 10 when Ian and Lena are together. If Lena is unfaithfull to Ian, she gives him a handjob and Ian can decide to start the route by asking her how he compares to previous boyfriends. It goes on in further scenes, with Lena denying sex, teasing him etc.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Ian is offering her what Wade do not.
Yes he does. Would that be enough, though? He is not competing with Wade.

Axel only serves as the cool guy who can lift her in her professional life that's all.
Do you have any idea how many girls would go with the cool guy even without career offerings? A lot. And how many DNA test showed that husband isn't biological father? So many that it's ridiculous. Jocks and so called chads are popular for a reason even though they aren't great at emotional support.

Listen, I take no pleasure in speaking good about Axel so maybe you wouldn't try to discard my argument by saying that just a cool guy can't possibly beat Ian? Because he is anything but just a cool guy. And Cindy reaction shows that.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Do you have any idea how many girls would go with the cool guy even without career offerings? A lot. And how many DNA test showed that husband isn't biological father? So many that it's ridiculous. Jocks and so called chads are popular for a reason even though they aren't great at emotional support.

Listen, I take no pleasure in speaking good about Axel so maybe you wouldn't try to discard my argument by saying that just a cool guy can't possibly beat Ian? Because he is anything but just a cool guy. And Cindy reaction shows that.
Once again, everything you said is true. But call me a naive romantic or maybe a fool in a few updates, but I think Cindy is the kind of girl who needs an emotional connection before sex. What makes me thing that is her sexual behaviour with Ian, she's a hot girl and she shows a lack of experience compared to more "physical" girls like Cherry or Lena. Now if you are just fucking her for the sex or you say you love her but you continue to fuck others, she's also the kind of girl who would absolutely fuck a guy just to spite you. But I think that if you choose Ian doing things right, there might be a bittersweet ending (Ian and Cindy's relationships with the rest of the group might not end well).

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes