BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Let's be honest, it is possible that EK has temporarily removed her from the story because she is the least liked character in ORS, surely without her there will be more room for stories with Holly/Lena and Jeremy/Lena later on, right?:unsure:
Or any other pairings, Cherry is gone for a bit too though.
I'd sacrifice Louise if it meant other lesbian content (Cindy, hint, hint) for Lena, although I would miss the use of the collar and leash. Lena needs to use her toys with more of her sexual options.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Or any other pairings, Cherry is gone for a bit too though.
I'd sacrifice Louise if it meant other lesbian content (Cindy, hint, hint) for Lena, although I would miss the use of the collar and leash. Lena needs to use her toys with more of her sexual options.
That's where Emma could come in and be a more interesting character for threesomes and lesbian scenes with Lena, what do you think of the idea?:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That's where Emma could come in and be a more interesting character for threesomes and lesbian scenes with Lena, what do you think of the idea?:unsure:
I feel fine enough about it i suppose, any lesbian content is nice and Emma seems to be the most obvious candidate. My investment into her as an option would depend on what kind of material Emma would have with Lena. I'm not particularly into anal, which has mostly been Emma's speciality with Ian and Jeremy so far.

I'd find lesbian content between Emma and Ivy interesting though, even if just a phone pic or something, given Emma's reaction to when they met.

I'm interested in Eli because she's less defined than many of the other girls. Her and Lena's content could be quite interesting especially because their interest doesn't have that tender veneer to it that so defines Lena's attitude with Holly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

Anthers

Apr 9, 2022
I can foresee: Ian getting stoned and drunk with Perry and Wade while Lena and Emma teach Holly some things.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I can foresee: Ian getting stoned and drunk with Perry and Wade while Lena and Emma teach Holly some things.
Yeah, the beach house weekend would seem a given chance for that development. I wouldn't expect it when the player isn't controlling Lena though.

I think we might be able to stumble upon a Lena/Holly scene as Ian and choose to peep, possibly Emma will tell Ian about Lena groping her and ask him his opinion, letting Ian choose to encourage Emma to try something lesbian later on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Do you know how long Louise is supposed to be out of the game?
Louise vs Stan, Simple :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SiskoKediCatGIF.gif

I feel fine enough about it i suppose, any lesbian content is nice and Emma seems to be the most obvious candidate. My investment into her as an option would depend on what kind of material Emma would have with Lena. I'm not particularly into anal, which has mostly been Emma's speciality with Ian and Jeremy so far.

I'd find lesbian content between Emma and Ivy interesting though, even if just a phone pic or something, given Emma's reaction to when they met.

I'm interested in Eli because she's less defined than many of the other girls. Her and Lena's content could be quite interesting especially because their interest doesn't have that tender veneer to it that so defines Lena's attitude with Holly.
But Lena said She loves to Play with Emma's Ass I would not be surprised if they bought Some Butt Plugs and a Double Sided Dildo to have sex :devilish:, I am sure it will be amazing :love:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
But Lena said She loves to Play with Emma's Ass I would not be surprised if they bought Some Butt Plugs and a Double Sided Dildo to have sex :devilish:, I am sure it will be amazing :love:
Presumably that's where it'd go. Not my thing, but good for people who like it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No, I suppose it depends on how fast Eva lets summer progress, I think Louise said she went home to her dad's to save on rent.
She said something like that but that's not how rent works. Someone will have to pay her share of the rent. A new roommate, or Lena and/or Stan

Reactions: seaoflove

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
I worked at a strip club as a bouncer for 8 years. I have spent a ton of time in a strip club. I'm going to tell you right now that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Your statement is False. It is the sex positive bullshit that your gender studies professor who never set foot in a strip club will fill young minds with. It is all theory and no practice.

Working as a stripper can indeed involve significant risks and challenges that may not align with the notion of a "decent, honest job" for several reasons:

Social Stigma: Despite efforts to de-stigmatize the profession, society often attaches negative stereotypes to strippers and the adult entertainment industry as a whole. This stigma can lead to discrimination, judgment, and social isolation for individuals working in this field.

Impact on Personal Safety: Stripping often involves interacting with intoxicated or aggressive clientele in dimly lit environments, which can pose significant safety risks for performers. Instances of harassment, assault, and violence are not uncommon in this line of work, further highlighting the dangers associated with the profession.

Impact on Relationships: Working as a stripper can strain personal relationships due to societal judgment, jealousy, and communication challenges. Partners and family members may struggle to understand or accept the profession, leading to conflict and emotional distress.

Exploitative Work Environment: In many cases, strippers may face exploitative working conditions, including low pay, lack of job security, and pressure to engage in activities that they may not be comfortable with, such as providing sexual services or enduring harassment from clients.

Physical and Emotional Risks: Stripping can expose individuals to physical dangers, including assault, harassment, and substance abuse. Moreover, the emotional toll of objectification and the pressure to maintain a certain appearance can contribute to mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem.

Difficulty Leaving the Industry: Exiting the stripping profession can be challenging due to limited transferable skills, ongoing stigma, and barriers to alternative employment opportunities. This can trap individuals in a cycle of dependency on the industry, making it difficult to pursue other career paths or educational opportunities.

Legal and Regulatory Challenges: Depending on the jurisdiction, stripping may involve navigating complex legal frameworks and regulations, including licensing requirements, zoning restrictions, and potential criminalization of certain activities. This legal ambiguity can create uncertainty and vulnerability for individuals working in the industry.

Limited Career Advancement: While some individuals may choose stripping as a temporary or supplemental source of income, the lack of opportunities for career advancement within the industry can hinder long-term financial stability and professional growth.

Heroics are measured by a different bar of conduct than foolishness, greed, or attention seeking.

If my kid is getting attacked by a bear, I'm going to have to step in and put myself between the bear and my kid. I would definitely be sympathetic to anyone in such a situation.

That is not the same thing as me going off the grid, and going to Alaska and trying to be one with the bears like . As for Timothy Treadwell getting my sympathy? Not so much!
Is it just me or is the entire middle section pretty obviously ChatGPT/an alternative?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
She said something like that but that's not how rent works. Someone will have to pay her share of the rent. A new roommate, or Lena and/or Stan
I assumed this would be addressed at some point. Since she pays her part of the rent through Stan presumably either of them could short-term-rent her room on. Eva might even use Louise's absence for the fallout over Cindy, perhaps ether Cindy, Wade or Ian depending on his "involvement" might need a new place to be temporarily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kacas and GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I assumed this would be addressed at some point. Since she pays her part of the rent through Stan presumably either of them could short-term-rent her room on. Eva might even use Louise's absence for the fallout over Cindy, perhaps ether Cindy, Wade or Ian depending on his "involvement" might need a new place to be temporarily.
That seems like a interesting idea but I'm not sure if the dev will actually go that way since it introduces even more variables to the game. I think this could be used to push the mcs into establishing relationships and possibly moving in with who they want to commit to.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Since she removed Louise from the story for the time being, presumably to lighten her work-load, I would be surprised to see her return for any content that isn't just with Lena. I suppose Lena might direct Louise to fuck with certain individuals other than Ian, but Eva already did something similar in GGGB with Eva/Jess/Ash.
It sucks shes so unpopular,her sex scenes are really good,even the threesome with the two MCs.
Is just her personality that is really bad,so inmature.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That seems like a interesting idea but I'm not sure if the dev will actually go that way since it introduces even more variables to the game. I think this could be used to push the mcs into establishing relationships and possibly moving in with who they want to commit to.
Most likely you are right, I really do hope Eva has some creative ambition for a bit of extra branching here and there though, so everything isn't just route-consolidations and railroaded drama.

It doesn't necessarily have to be super player-dependent though. Perhaps Cindy and Wade will always break up, even if temporarily, and Wade will therefore always need a new place to stay, thus removing a variable state for Wade/Cindy staying together. Then who moves into Louise's could depend on Ian's status.

I guess it could be kinda fun if we get some rando moving in temporarily. Or Gillian! Wouldn't that be exciting?

It could, if used, of course also just be used to move Holly away from her parents. Bring her close to the center of events.
When it comes to vagetarian activity Holly would be the teacher and Emma the student.
That would imply Emma hasn't experimented before, I don't think she's ever made any indications towards her relationships with other women, has she?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It sucks shes so unpopular,her sex scenes are really good,even the threesome with the two MCs.
Is just her personality that is really bad,so inmature.
Louise's body and her sex scenes are not the problem but her personality, which, like Axel, has a level of rejection among the members, right?:unsure:

Last edited:

throwawayreddit22

Mar 26, 2024
Just discovered this gem of a game and finished it (up until ch11) twice in 2 days. Now I want to play certain routes. I read somewhere that there are actual routes / paths one can aim for (i.e. lena slut, ian cuck). I also found the guide by mr. bubu. However, this is all very hard to read and pretty cumbersome to plan. Is there a more condesed version of the guide (i.e. for lena slut just sleep around all the time) to know in what direction I have to go in order get certain events, even if it is not 100% accurate? IMO still more effective than working through the guide for a week. Or maybe I am using / reading it wrong?

Reactions: Balsamic

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Most likely you are right, I really do hope Eva has some creative ambition for a bit of extra branching here and there though, so everything isn't just route-consolidations and railroaded drama.

It doesn't necessarily have to be super player-dependent though. Perhaps Cindy and Wade will always break up, even if temporarily, and Wade will therefore always need a new place to stay, thus removing a variable state for Wade/Cindy staying together. Then who moves into Louise's could depend on Ian's status.

I guess it could be kinda fun if we get some rando moving in temporarily. Or Gillian! Wouldn't that be exciting?

It could, if used, of course also just be used to move Holly away from her parents. Bring her close to the center of events.

That would imply Emma hasn't experimented before, I don't think she's ever made any indications towards her relationships with other women, has she?
IDK if Emma has ever played for the home team, but Holly has certainly had more practice recently.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Louise>Ivy by far.
What the viper adds to the game other than being a tease?
She's doing the heavy lifting with regards to corrupting your dear Holly?
IDK if Emma has ever played for the home team, but Holly has certainly had more practice recently.
That is probably true. Don't know if Emma gets nasty with any of the people she protests with, I know from personal experience that young protesters are far from angelic when it comes to bedroom politics.
Just discovered this gem of a game and finished it (up until ch11) twice in 2 days. Now I want to play certain routes. I read somewhere that there are actual routes / paths one can aim for (i.e. lena slut, ian cuck). I also found the guide by mr. bubu. However, this is all very hard to read and pretty cumbersome to plan. Is there a more condesed version of the guide (i.e. for lena slut just sleep around all the time) to know in what direction I have to go in order get certain events, even if it is not 100% accurate? IMO still more effective than working through the guide for a week. Or maybe I am using / reading it wrong?
There aren't really routes in the sense that the characters are defined by specific monikers, there is just content of certain varieties with certain characters which means that if you pair some of that content together through your choices you get what would resemble a route with a theme.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes