Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Picture [Abandoned] tag every time a development delay happens and then decide if you would rather like game to continue despite the delay or just give up. Some of you are so mean and dramatic about things that are ultimately out of anyones control. It gives the "girl rejects me, she is no longer beautiful, fuck that bitch" vibes.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I am in my mid-forties, in good shape so probably will die in around 40 years. By then we might have reached Chapter 14. Just might.
Well this is why it is ludicrous to allow these developers to walk around freely instead of being chained up in castles and forced to work on the development in return for food. It is especially ridiculous when the developer is already in Spain which has many suitable castles from the 1100's. And also enough food.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Well this is why it is ludicrous to allow these developers to walk around freely instead of being chained up in castles and forced to work on the development in return for food. It is especially ridiculous when the developer is already in Spain which has many suitable castles from the 1100's. And also enough food.
Oh no need to chain them, EK can do whatever she wants. Only, the very little temptation I had long ago about becoming a patreon - which, coming from me, is so sort of crazy - because I thought her writing was so good, was completely dispelled by the pace of development. If EK still gets enough patreons to make a living out of this in spite of her pace, good for her. I won't be one of them is all.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Le simping level:
1713771077489.png

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
When did NRT got this popular!!?? I thought most f95 users hated it to the core
It isn't. You just happen to be in a thread where it is present in the game and one of it's core mechanics. Of course it's gonna attract folks with inclinations towards the stuff more than other threads that don't have it in their game.

Reactions: ffive

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Games with explicit statements of not having NTR weed out NTR fans, so of course they'll flock to popular games with NTR content or games that promise it in the future.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
its very common at younger ages(secretly) and is quit popular (you just dont talk about cuck club)

cucks raise every year pal ITS THE KINK

cucks are taking over like BBC

Reactions: Balsamic

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
its very common at younger ages(secretly) and is quit popular (you just dont talk about cuck club)

cucks raise every year pal ITS THE KINK

cucks are taking over like BBC
Well, it was already discussed of in ancient Greece, the whole parabol of King Candaul who asked his queen to parade naked in front of his army, and rewarded his best general by letting him observe the queen naked in her bath. All of the five main Greek philosophers wrote about it. Then later in History you have the whole King Arthur / Lancelot / Guenevria thing, which is pure NTR. And then Elvis who let Priscillia sleep with her sports coach. NTR is not recent at all and a kink since the beginning of Human Kind.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes