Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Love this update my boy Ian spent most of it with Emma in bed where she told him she in love with him so life is good sucks to be Perry after he acted like a dumb ass about how she was dressed and she brought a friends dog with her or she wouldn't be able to come so the biggest thing I believe I'll have to decide if committing to either Emma, Cherry or Cindy till then I'll sit back and see if those two cheat while not around Ian

Reactions: Esti and Leongen43

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
It's done this way for a reason.

I like how there are backout points, and wait until later points, and to have these points you may have to get somewhat repetitive with the text. This way feels more like you can set your own pace, and choose what you want to happen and when.

There are two types of visuals in this game. CG & Sprites.

Sprites are always no matter what going to be repetitive. You can mix it up a little with outfits, and tats, and piercings or hairstyle, maybe glasses or none or a bruise on the face. Ultimately, there is only so many emotions each character is going to express, and that is the key limitation. You don't need 30 different smile sprites for each character for example. You can get away with far less.

As for repeated uses of the same CG: It would be nice to have all original CG, and each one being unique. However, sometimes it just makes good sense to re use them at certain points. Like the 5th time Lena bangs Robert... Do you really need a new CG for that if it's a quickie? Can't you just use one of the old ones every so often?

Then there is a style where you can use some of the old CG, and mix in some new ones as well. Like, you have your normal sex CG, then you add the anal one too.

The only ones that really grind my gears is when they just do a pallet swap, and have it be a different character.

A really good example of this being over used is Lena working at the club for the first time.

At the start Lena at the club hooking up with Jeremy or Marcel. It's basically the same thing!

Jack and Axel in the bathroom with Lena is pretty similar too.

Then you got Mark or Chad Ian to go home to that night... Again, same exact sex scene just character swapped.

That's 3 times in a short period where they just use pallet swaps to change which guy she hooks up with, but it is almost identical sex scenes.

I know it must save a lot of time to do a pallet swap like that, but it would be so much better if more little things were changed.

It's like with Ivy's Birthday Party... Going to the bathroom stall and suck off Mike, Mark, or Ian. Same exact thing!

The guys are swapped out same way as a skirt or necklace or stockings or a tat or piercing is... I'd like it if they kept the sex a bit more unique.
there's also one in this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Thought it was Our Red Holly tbh. Since she ties Lena and Ian together and all. :whistle:
Our Holly String :unsure:
I can imagine it already,reused art for everyone except for the EK queen Holly,she gets special threatment:mad:
I don't think a lot of lesbian scenes have been reused. I do seem to recall one instance where I recognised a Lena/Louise scene as being a copy of Ash/Eva in gggb.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla and ffive

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Holly and Lena are made fpr each other. In most of my playthroughs they ended together. But tbh I don't care.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Why make the statement if you don't care? :LOL:
Because the topic of Holly was just being talked about. By I DON'T CARE I just meant that I quickly click through Lena's part. Unfortunately (for me personally) it's part of the game.
Started a new playthrough yesterday. It's a great game, one of my favorite games in this genre. I'm waiting for more Ian x Ivy content.

Speaking of (Bland)Chili, I have to make dinner quickly. brb

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Because the topic of Holly was just being talked about. By I DON'T CARE I just meant that I quickly click through Lena's part. Unfortunately (for me personally) it's part of the game.
Started a new playthrough yesterday. It's a great game, one of my favorite games in this genre. I'm waiting for more Ian x Ivy content.

Speaking of (Bland)Chili, I have to make dinner quickly. brb
Ah a wild Ian fan just appeared. Let's observe it in it's natural habitat.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Ooh, Lena can now get more will points in the earlier chapters:

* with Send extra money to your parents in Ch.10
* if still working as help at cafe in Ch.10, when praised by Ed and Molly
* after the concert in Ch.11 if all songs were high quality or Lena's charisma and wits are at 7+
* when having sex with Ian at the end of Ch.11, if she didn't have sex with Jack

So now Lena has resources for both Ch.12 decisions, and also ones she can make earlier if needed (inviting Louise to threesome, stopping Ivy in the showers)
Good to know. It always struck me as odd how a Lena that is committed to Ian has really low willpoints. This should help.

But man these retroactive changes by Eva makes it really hard to keep track of my save files. I keep telling myself not to play the alpha since there are bound to be changes like these which render most of my saves file redundant. Oh well. o_O

Reactions: lucadiadis

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Good to know. It always struck me as odd how a Lena that is committed to Ian has really low willpoints. This should help.

But man these retroactive changes by Eva makes it really hard to keep track of my save files. I keep telling myself not to play the alpha since there are bound to be changes like these which render most of my saves file redundant. Oh well. o_O
Were the changes to give Lena absurd amounts of willpoints made in response to complains that Lena couldn't reject Axel in ch 12? It's be funny if that was the case.

Meanwhile Ian is struggling hard with money, not so much with willpoints tho.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes