BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I can't tell you exactly why but I'm feeling there will be some rapey themes during Cindy's yatch plot. I'm thinking on alcohol and drugs being involved and Cindy's willingness depending on her relationship with Ian and Wade. It would allow Eva to touch pretty dark and complex topics, but maybe it would be too much for this game.
Well, I guess you shouldn't say "never," but I think anything with those themes would have to fit around choices that negate or avoid them too. Like others have said I don't think Eva would make a route that forces ntr/cucking themes, regardless of the willingness to participate of the female character in question.

I also think the game would hint at drug abuse and consent issues before they occur and so far all we know of the yacht thing is that it's glamorous and exciting.
Billy was introduced the same time as hard drug use was, so I would expect it to follow him rather than Axel and Cindy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
OK, looking at the beta script changes, looks like it's indeed more pictures of Holly having fun that's the new addition.

edit: in other changes, Lena who opted to stop cheating now doesn't need to spend additional will points to stop herself from going with Axel at the train station. So it's now actually possible to do so.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
OK, looking at the beta script changes, looks like it's indeed more pictures of Holly having fun that's the new addition.

edit: in other changes, Lena who opted to stop cheating now doesn't need to spend additional will points to stop herself from going with Axel at the train station. So it's now actually possible to do so.
Anything different with Ivy and Louise sexting?

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019

I unpacked the images and I am not seeing it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Our Red String [Chapter 12 BETA] [Eva Kiss] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [341 MB]
- - -

Mac [336 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ooh, Lena can now get more will points in the earlier chapters:

* with Send extra money to your parents in Ch.10
* if still working as help at cafe in Ch.10, when praised by Ed and Molly
* after the concert in Ch.11 if all songs were high quality or Lena's charisma and wits are at 7+
* when having sex with Ian at the end of Ch.11, if she didn't have sex with Jack

So now Lena has resources for both Ch.12 decisions, and also ones she can make earlier if needed (inviting Louise to threesome, stopping Ivy in the showers)

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
This is probably just a presumption at this point, given EK has changed things up and added Lena's side in what would be traditionally Ian side of the game. So the same could very much happen in what's supposed to be Lena's side, to give player better way to shape and react to events.
Might be but sudden pov shift seems to be a one off event just aimed to tie up loose ends on Lena's side so that she can directly continue beach event with Lena in Part 2, just a guess though cause I don't remember having such pov shift before if there was any. Most probably part 2 will start with short Ian pov to confront cheating allegations thn continue with Lena.
As for epilogue, probability of getting one with Lena pov is higher cause Ian already got major chunk of content for ch 12 with prologue and part 1 unless Eva decided to make part 2 as big as those 2 combined, epilogue seems to be likely happening.
Like you said it's just presumptions at this point.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
By the way, it's Ivy's hand spreading Holly in this image, right? The nails makes me assume so. Not sure about the anatomy here.
Yeah it's a bit off, she's supposed to be wrapping her arm around Holly's waist I guess.

Also her thumb is too long and too thin :unsure:

Last edited:

robs1234

Nov 15, 2023
bro , is my shit bugged or there is no scene with Holly at the end of this update? i tryed 2 saves and the game just end and to be cotinued, ppl said here they saw the scene and it is in galery....

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Love this update my boy Ian spent most of it with Emma in bed where she told him she in love with him so life is good sucks to be Perry after he acted like a dumb ass about how she was dressed and she brought a friends dog with her or she wouldn't be able to come so the biggest thing I believe I'll have to decide if committing to either Emma, Cherry or Cindy till then I'll sit back and see if those two cheat while not around Ian

Reactions: Esti and Leongen43

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
It's done this way for a reason.

I like how there are backout points, and wait until later points, and to have these points you may have to get somewhat repetitive with the text. This way feels more like you can set your own pace, and choose what you want to happen and when.

There are two types of visuals in this game. CG & Sprites.

Sprites are always no matter what going to be repetitive. You can mix it up a little with outfits, and tats, and piercings or hairstyle, maybe glasses or none or a bruise on the face. Ultimately, there is only so many emotions each character is going to express, and that is the key limitation. You don't need 30 different smile sprites for each character for example. You can get away with far less.

As for repeated uses of the same CG: It would be nice to have all original CG, and each one being unique. However, sometimes it just makes good sense to re use them at certain points. Like the 5th time Lena bangs Robert... Do you really need a new CG for that if it's a quickie? Can't you just use one of the old ones every so often?

Then there is a style where you can use some of the old CG, and mix in some new ones as well. Like, you have your normal sex CG, then you add the anal one too.

The only ones that really grind my gears is when they just do a pallet swap, and have it be a different character.

A really good example of this being over used is Lena working at the club for the first time.

At the start Lena at the club hooking up with Jeremy or Marcel. It's basically the same thing!

Jack and Axel in the bathroom with Lena is pretty similar too.

Then you got Mark or Chad Ian to go home to that night... Again, same exact sex scene just character swapped.

That's 3 times in a short period where they just use pallet swaps to change which guy she hooks up with, but it is almost identical sex scenes.

I know it must save a lot of time to do a pallet swap like that, but it would be so much better if more little things were changed.

It's like with Ivy's Birthday Party... Going to the bathroom stall and suck off Mike, Mark, or Ian. Same exact thing!

The guys are swapped out same way as a skirt or necklace or stockings or a tat or piercing is... I'd like it if they kept the sex a bit more unique.
there's also one in this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes