Dhadoo

Apr 18, 2024
is there 32bit (x86) version of the full game or not?. There was 32bit version in the demo of the game but i couldn't find it for the chapter 12.

Nonie00

Jan 10, 2023
Seriously, Jeremy is the most despicable character and the most despicable friend in this game I don't know how he's in 1st place in polls? If you put Ian and Lena in a love relationship together, but at the same time they have fun with others... Jeremy sees that this is normal for Ian and even encourages him not to be satisfied with one girl!
With the first situation Jeremy saw of Lena (with Marcel) or stalkfap, he warned ian about her and that she was not good and not worthy of being his lover, AND HE'S THE WORST CHARACTER OUT OF THEM ALL... Seriously, very despicable, I hated him in this playthrough

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Seriously, Jeremy is the most despicable character and the most despicable friend in this game I don't know how he's in 1st place in polls? If you put Ian and Lena in a love relationship together, but at the same time they have fun with others... Jeremy sees that this is normal for Ian and even encourages him not to be satisfied with one girl!
With the first situation Jeremy saw of Lena (with Marcel) or stalkfap, he warned ian about her and that she was not good and not worthy of being his lover, AND HE'S THE WORST CHARACTER OUT OF THEM ALL... Seriously, very despicable, I hated him in this playthrough
Tbf, it is easy to see how he is number 1 in polls, because have you met the other males in this game, they all suck and are bad humans, the only good male is ian because we can control how he is like.

I personally don't like Jeremy that much, and how the dev puts him with allison if I decline her is a choice I really dislike, but he is better then a lot of the other males.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Jeremy is №1 for the same reason Marcel was №4 in the last poll. Billy was quickly becoming a popular character before his 'rework.' Tyrone and his friends were also some of the fan favorites in GGGB. And since there's no character on Arthur's level of popularity in ORS, Jeremy is, by default, the top guy since he ticks most of the core fanbase's expectations. :WeSmart:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jeremy is Ian's close friend and at most an acquaintance with Lena. It's pretty normal he doesn't give them the same treatment. In addition, Jeremy has reservations about Ian getting involved with Lena from the very start, because he believes such good-looking girl is out of Ian's league and will ultimately break his heart same way Gillian did. (a belief you actually make come true if you choose your Lena to "have fun with others" i.e. cheat on him)

So it'd be weird for Jeremy to chastise Ian who chooses to fuck around and tell him to be faithful to a girl Jeremy doesn't believe to be good for Ian in the first place. It's not different from Ivy encouraging Lena to fuck around instead of going exclusive with Ian, since Ivy doesn't believe in relationships in general.

Last edited:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Jeremy is the most despicable character and the most despicable friend in this game I don't know how he's in 1st place in polls
Keep in mind that the audience of patreon is VERY DIFFERENT from the audience of this forum, for some reason the paying audience identifies a lot with Stan's character and has a BBC fetish, it's no wonder that Marcel only appeared in about 4-5 frames in the past episodes and they considered him one of the best characters...

Those who pay patreon have an obsession with Ian's cuck route, corrupting Holly, BBC and glorifying Stan lol

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
One word. BBC.
But that's three words, or one acronym.

Lena is a mentally broken dramaqueen and unsuitable for a long term relationship. Jeremy was on point that a girl like her is not someone you will monopolize on.
She doesn't have to be, seeing as how you can control her. For like 50% of the play time even.

Keep in mind that the audience of patreon is VERY DIFFERENT from the audience of this forum, for some reason the paying audience identifies a lot with Stan's character and has a BBC fetish, it's no wonder that Marcel only appeared in about 4-5 frames in the past episodes and they considered him one of the best characters...

Those who pay patreon have an obsession with Ian's cuck route, corrupting Holly, BBC and glorifying Stan lol
I would posit that Marcel could have been used for BBC, but he still could be a kind hearted giant, who just so happens to have a giant dick. He could have been an intelligent and empathic guy similar to his early interactions with Holly, instead of "I've heard a rumor about you" creep in a back alley like she was with Lena. A good girl BBC option instead of always making BBC a slut option. Which now that I've brought it up, across two games there isn't a healthy relationship with any black males :unsure: Hey EK I have an idea for your next game!!

Dirtydan6996

Aug 29, 2020

Well people have preferences. hope the dev brings more cuck route/content for stan and ian :love:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes