dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think you misunderstood. There will be a small portion to finish Ian's part but the update is Lena's part. And update after next is chapter 12's epilogue(s)

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think you misunderstood. There will be a small portion to finish Ian's part but the update is Lena's part. And update after next is chapter 12's epilogue(s)
So what it it,then?
You guys are saying all different things....
Did EK said a epilogue is coming after?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
So another Ian update and then what,3-5 months for Lena part?
At this pace the game is going to be finished in 2030 and thats even if she only makes 16 chapters instead of 20.

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
I think the main issue is that Eva is essentially creating 2 visual novel games at once and trying to combine both of them. It is an incredibly ambitious goal but it means that the sheer amount of choices/routes will take a super long time to write.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
What if Perry has security cameras in the vacation house that he will jerk off to later. Be careful what you do in that house guys! :eek::D

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is there an Ian/Holly/Lena poly route? If so, is anything more required to achieve it beyond just pursue both as both?

Edit: Are there other poly routes?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I think the main issue is that Eva is essentially creating 2 visual novel games at once and trying to combine both of them. It is an incredibly ambitious goal but it means that the sheer amount of choices/routes will take a super long time to write.
Having two protagonists doesn't innately make more work, it is having the sheer number of of other NPCs and permutations of choice which creates the work.
Of course if you have two protagonists (unless they are closely related) it won't feel authentic if they all know the same handful of characters, and the game will feel stifling if you don't give them many choices. I've played visual novels which while have choice they are essentially just kinetic because the choice literally have no ramifications, fortunately Eva hasn't gone down this route.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes