Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
How you guys got the option of Ian-Holly having a talk with Lena in the last update anyway?
Did you make Ian fuck both and Lena getting angry or with fucking Holly is enough?
I think that you only need Lena and Holly to kiss (lena_go_holly 5 IIRC) and Ian to either be dating Lena or Holly. With that Holly confesses to Ian the kiss and as long as you don't choose Ian to react negatively it should be ok (you get holly_trinity to 1 or 2, maybe better go for the most positive response just to be sure).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Notice how both the ladies are braless. This scene most definitely happened after a crazy threesome.
All of them are still wearing pant(ies) though. Maybe they're just copying Emma's earlier stunt and the threesome will happen bit later.

Wonder if this is where the fireworks purchase comes into play, or if it's going to be separate event/branch.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How you guys got the option of Ian-Holly having a talk with Lena in the last update anyway?
It's enough if Lena develops her go_holly variable to the point where they kiss, and Ian is dating either Holly or Lena.

In the latter case Holly tells Ian about her feelings while Lena is bouncing on Axel's dick elsewhere so the full talk gets delayed until next update. But then it's pretty much the case if Ian is dating Holly too, so.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Clarfiying question. EK said earlier that the second half of the beach event should be the final day. We now know it will be mainly Ian's perspective. If Lena is on the Seymour path she will elect to leave early, on Tuesday. The current update ends on Sunday. This means 100% next update will include all of Monday. Lena on Seymour path is leaving on Tuesday and it is noted by Ian that she only spends 2 nights, there'd be no reason to mention this if everyone else also leaves on Tuesday.

Does that mean we will see 2 days instead of one on Ian's perspective? Meaning the next update includes Monday and Tuesday rather than just Monday and ends with everyone going home on Wednesday morning?
1721918943442.png
1721918960064.png
1721918976096.png

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
One of the mods posted this zoomed out picture of all chapter 12 scenes found so far. Here I counted 36 scenes, might have miscounted tho. So if we substract the previous chapter 12 scenes, the prologue and part 1, which are 24 scenes according to the gallery. Then we have a minimum of 12 scenes. They said they might not have found all of the scenes and this list might not include still images which the gallery does include, so might not be entirely accurate.
1721925467774.png

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
One of the mods posted this zoomed out picture of all chapter 12 scenes found so far. Here I counted 36 scenes, might have miscounted tho. So if we substract the previous chapter 12 scenes, the prologue and part 1, which are 24 scenes according to the gallery. Then we have a minimum of 12 scenes. They said they might not have found all of the scenes and this list might not include still images which the gallery does include, so might not be entirely accurate.
View attachment 3866428
8b270f54f15e9890c4bb0874ba4a0c40_w200.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: amber111 and ffive

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
I recently discovered this gem of a game and I am amazed by it. The art is fantastic and the branching is insane. I have already 5 different saves at the end of current content which I played simultaneously and after taking a look at the walkthrough I can see that these are rookie numbers. I see that next update is on the horizon but is it known how many chapters this game will have?

Reactions: Chemish

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I recently discovered this gem of a game and I am amazed by it. The art is fantastic and the branching is insane. I have already 5 different saves at the end of current content which I played simultaneously and after taking a look at the walkthrough I can see that these are rookie numbers. I see that next update is on the horizon but is it known how many chapters this game will have?
16-20.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
The last I remember was that ORS would probably end somewhere in range of chapter sixteen to chapter twenty, but my info could be wrong or outdated.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes