Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I find it a bit tough to juggle skill gains to get "the right build", so to say. Ian ended up with everything at 2 for me, which was nice, but I had to replay Lena her parts a fair few times to get to where I wanted.
Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rex234

Jul 4, 2017
If creator is planning to release new version so fast then he knew very well how to win this game market.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Really wish there is an option for Lena to go along with Robert with no condom. Maybe not this version, but eventually. One thing I felt GGGB missed was the *option* to not get on the pill / use protection. With all the options out there and chances to skip things you don't want to see, I'd love to have the option to see these kind of choices!

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Oh shiiiit the art is even better than the previous game and it looks like its will be even more complex too, i kinda had mixed feelings about cucking myself but i realized i can just avoid a relationship beetween the MCs, i hope that there is a way to get an Harem with Iam but its not the most important thing tbh. 10/10

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Okay, I'm really happy. EvaKiss fixed the major problem I had with CH. 1: No more backtracking. The story continues right where you left off as Ian or Lena. That's great. The narrative flows much smoother, Lena had quite a long part as well and had more agency. Still don't really dig the fact that one has to act as NPC and let the script go on auto but I guess it's the best thing she could do.

That's really weird, I guess I play the wrong way as Ian, but I can't get laid as him at all. No love for the wit. Lena's option, on the other hand, was quite obvious, especially because Robert was practically forcing himself on her. What a pathetic asshole who can't take rejection, I wish I made Ian kick his ass.

Also. Why is Ian's and Lena's date is so ass-backwards? I can make them kiss only when Lena fucks with Robert. Why can't I ditch Robert and still have them kiss? Is Lena's Lust just so low? I don't want Ian to kiss her after she sucked that prick off. That's not the type of relationship either of them wants.

Finally, it's so funny how both Ian and Lena can't get through with the sex with others, as if realizing that it's not what they're meant to be doing. The universe just hints that they're made for each other (if they play their cards right), this update finally confirmed it.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Really wish there is an option for Lena to go along with Robert with no condom. Maybe not this version, but eventually. One thing I felt GGGB missed was the *option* to not get on the pill / use protection. With all the options out there and chances to skip things you don't want to see, I'd love to have the option to see these kind of choices!
GGGB didn't have STD either. Apparently. Otherwise, Ash would catch it 10 times in a day because she's a naive and dumb college girl. Lena is a responsible big girl.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
That's really weird, I guess I play the wrong way as Ian, but I can't get laid as him at all. No love for the wit. Lena's option, on the other hand, was quite obvious, especially because Robert was practically forcing himself on her. What a pathetic asshole who can't take rejection, I wish I made Ian kick his ass.

Also. Why is Ian's and Lena's date is so ass-backwards? I can make them kiss only when Lena fucks with Robert. Why can't I ditch Robert and still have them kiss? Is Lena's Lust just so low? I don't want Ian to kiss her after she sucked that prick off. That's not the type of relationship either of them wants.
you got to have lust on both sides :)
Lena can flat out deny Robert from the start, tell Ed to fuck off or lie to him and still kiss Ian in the end, you have the option for Ian to kiss Lena or she kisses him (her hand on his face)

Robert is a piece of shit :mad:
I hope Ian can kick his ass again :cool:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Yes, I would like to see a creampie/pregnancy/risk system for pregnancy as well.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
it would be cool if we had an option for pull out method :D
also Emma got a tattoo, so they are coming :)

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes