Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
You know that would be kinda cool. Has the game hinted at any other career options for Lena so far? The early narrative seemed to suggest to me that there might be an option to purchase the café from Molly and Ed if she gets the finances to do so, I wonder if that will become an option.
Given that Lena can lose her restaurant job I doubt she'd stick with a career in the service section. The insta and onlyfans versions in the game seems to be "public" career oriented, but so far they've both been geared towards the modeling path only. I wonder if we'll get a choice with Lena to post less risqué content on insta if she chooses to focus on music.
Good point, I had forgotten about the café. That option may be developed alongside the Ed storyline. Eva keeps having Ed do cameos (at least in my playthrough, he showed up during the nude art gallery scene in Ch 7.), so I assume she'll flesh out the café part of the story when she has the bandwidth to do so. Perhaps in the next update, with the musical performance. I think the next update will be more Lena focused, while Ian deals with the fallout of his choices.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Usually I try to avoid games with female protagonists, not that I have something agaist females but those games usually
portrays them as cock hunger sluts or submisives slaves that fucks because of reasons, no depth or emotional involvement.
I decided to give this game a try and I'm glad I did. IMHO the female MC has a much more engaging, involving and down to earth story, I hope she can pursue a career in music (the songwriting was one of the best part of the game by the way).
That being said, congratulations to the devs, this game is a gem. Looking forward for the next update.

Cindy sex scene is one of the best I ever seen, too bad I'm a bros before hoes kind of guy so I won't have that on my main save, I only did for...you know, research purpose :KEK:

Last edited:

motley123

Sep 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I completely agree. I do think Billy will lead the girls down the route that you indicated. It will be something different from the GGGB routes.

BTW this has been a great game to start over and over again and make different choices and see the many different routes available. I really enjoyed the scene at the book signing convention.

Reactions: Brickman
Aug 17, 2020
Usually I try to avoid games with female protagonists, not that I have something agaist females but those games usually
portrays them as cock hunger sluts or submisives slaves that fucks because of reasons, no depth or emotional involvement.
I decided to give this game a try and I'm glad I did. IMHO the female MC has a much more engaging, involving and down to earth story, I hope she can pursue a career in music (the songwriting was one of the best part of the game by the way).
That being said, congratulations to the devs, this game is a gem. Looking forward for the next update.

Cindy sex scene is one of the best I ever seen, too bad I'm a bro before hoes kind of guy so I won't have that on my main save, I only did for...you know, research purpose :KEK:
Did you give a try "Good girl gone bad"? https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-evakiss.2633/
Eva Kiss is the dev of these two games. GGGB is already completed.

• Wow
Reactions: n0cn1l

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Sooo, Alisson was fucking Jeremy just to make Ian jealous??? If thats the case, i m deadlyblind. For me, her thought was like "ok, if you dont want me theres plenty fish on the sea (i think this is the term)". She wants him so much if Ians score is high with her. she even change her dress code if Ian praise Cherrys style (at first i thought this was creepy. but in the end, she just wants to get Ians attention).
Pretty much, yeah. Alison is a very jealous and at times childish person

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Speaking of Ed, is that going to be a surrogate mother deal, I wonder?
That was my first thought when I heard about his dream. It seems to me like Ed and Molly's story progresses rather slowly in the background so it's a bit hard to tell when that would come up. Lena getting pregnant seems like a epilogue kinda thing, but maybe Eva is playing around with the idea of pregnant sex scenes too?

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Also, sleeping with Holly at the convention seems like it might not be a good idea since both Ian and Lena haven't told Holly about them dating each other
Ian not having the option to tell Holly before the trip irked me a little. IRL, it's a valid choice he'd be likely to make, even if he had a thing for her. Can't have it all though, or this game would take much longer to release.

Last edited:

neutral1

Apr 5, 2018
I hope for all of us who chases Cindy gets a second chance to pursue Holly and Vice versa
Yes, just like the decision really far back about whether to tell Louise about Jeremy still splits Lena's path in 2. I was all up for the mdma party but then I realized the group was a little different and suddenly we all just went home, haha.

One thing I felt weird about was how the intense sex with Allison was so close to my first time with Holly. Made the only romantic connection in this game less romantic.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Another Person we never speak about.......what do you think is gonna happen to that bum, you can give money to as Lena. Do you think he'll eventually have a bigger role?
He gets his life cleaned up, Lena starts banging him and he becomes one of the few non-asshole male selections on her path. Who knows, though? I do think he'll come back and help you against some sort of messed up plot from Seymour though, since they used to know each other and he likely has some dirt or at least some knowledge of what makes Seymour tick. It'll probably tie into Emma's activism and the fate of The Fortress, the music store and the cafe too, since Seymour basically owns half the town and is likely behind some of those financial struggles of other businesses.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
That was my first thought when I heard about his dream. It seems to me like Ed and Molly's story progresses rather slowly in the background so it's a bit hard to tell when that would come up. Lena getting pregnant seems like a epilogue kinda thing, but maybe Eva is playing around with the idea of pregnant sex scenes too?
Pregnancy always seems to be the epilogue if it happens in games, but actual pregnant sex with a cute baby bump would be amazing, especially if it can be for a long period and with many different people. I suppose it still would be toward the end, since we would need time for the belly to grow visibly, but if, for example, Lena is visibly pregnant for the last one or two chapters and can have multiple sex scenes or other kinky situations, that would simply be heavenly!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I agree with others that Ian's relationships so far have been more varied and developed than Lena's. Hopefully next chapter will focus more on her and maybe spend a lot of time with Ivy and Holly on the corrupting Holly path, or alone with Holly on a romance path. Still hoping for a poly path with Lena, Holly, and Ian. Maybe as they're all discussing their feelings and relationships in the next few chapters, they realize they all three have the same feelings for one another.
I figured from the start that an IaLH poly path was inevitable. Doesn't seem like it'll be as large an amount of content as I first expected, due to the content in this past release, but I still think it'll be likely to happen. Fingers crossed that there's a way to merge this poly path with a voyeur path, since Ian and Lena both like to watch depending on how you play. I think that's hoping for too much, though.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes