Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't remember any occasion where a WIP was posted. Sneak-peeks, sure, but they're a different tier. I doubt someone who has paid 30 euros would willingly share something with the public.
Nearly every update so far the WIP is uploaded.

I still have last updates WIP.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
The secret of playing guitar is all in the arms.
View attachment 1109672

Ý̶̺͕͇͖͖̩̻̃̀́̓̏̆͂̀̚͘̕͜͝ ̴̛̭̻̮̉̅̓̐̽̀̅̔͗̒͝͝Ơ̸̼̳̈͌̓̋̓̔̓̓̈̾͘ ̸̢̢̛̼͓̣͎͓̣̙͍͖̭͋̒̑̀͌̈́̇̋́̃́Ụ̷̯͙̗̲̻̮̥̖͖̌͛̉͆́̐̃̈́̆̈́̕͝ͅ ̴̨͙̥͔̩̤͕͈̟͈͖̝̖̈́ ̵̧̛̯͍̙̮͙̥̥̙͓͊̀̋̅̓̾̓͐̈̎̚H̸̞͍̺͗̍̀́̈́̊͆̓̕ ̵͖̰̦͓͇̜̘̈́Ą̵͚̼̹͔͓̺̦̿͗́̌͌̍͆̉̔̕ ̴̧̳͓̻̮̝̟̅͋̂́̎͝V̶̨̢̥̤͍͎̰̱̘̹̬̍̀͆̕̚͝ͅ ̶̲͚̜͈͇̭̣̹̀̒͒͝Ẽ̸̛̼̌͂̏͒͌̐̄̕̚ ̷̠̮̣̻̤́̾͛̄ͅ ̴͎͙͔͚̦͉̝̲͎͙̈́͐̇̅̎͋̔̀̚̚F̸̮͌ ̸̨̞̲̭̙̎̏͛O̸̢̤̣̫̥̮͓̟̠͍̠͂͊̑̓̒̚͜ ̷̜̻̳̲͉͕̫͉̈́͐̍͂͐̃ͅͅU̶̜̞̞̱͕͎̲̱͖̱̖̩̱͉̐̃̅̅̐̇͌̿͒͋̂̔̀̚͜͝ ̸͈͕̱̮̗̥͖̌͋͋̀̅̀̆͛͜͝N̵͙̟͚͉̪̻͓͖̺̥̠̙̯̬̅̌̋̐̇̿͆̎̈͑̑́̀͘͜ ̶̢̡̡̯̳̤̤̘͉͎̰̪̦̩̺̌͆͐̐̇D̸̨͖̮͎͈̥̯̰̞͍̿͐̽̏̆́̊̐͋͊̊͝ ̷̢̆͒̿̍͘ ̸̧͈̩̮̼̙̦͋̐͊̀́L̸̞̬̣̄̎ ̶̨͖͇̯̣̳̅̂́̾̀̈́̊͂͊͂̋Ẻ̸̲͚̦͉̝͘ ̶̛͕̻̞̗̣̹̣̯͖͈͍͇̈́̑͊̇̓̿̃̆̓̂̔̐͜͜͠N̵̡̛̳̼͈̗̼̖̗̜͖̜̗̻̂̀͝ ̶̞̪̮̜͍̫͇͔́́̑̿̈́̆͌͑̕À̴̜̮̼̎̌͐͒̊ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̝͙͕̦̭̹̬̺̼̳̩͈̾͒̌͑̋̆̎͆̕͝'̴̹̩̣̱̼͉͇̱̹͗̇͜͜ ̸̧̧̱̖̐̓͋͂̏͛̓͗͐̈̋̿̇̆S̶̛͔͎̩͔̜̜̠̿̽ ̶̡̛͈͓͙̯̦͇̘̥͍͔̬͓̬͊̔͋̓̓́̊̃͊̈́͘̚͠ ̸̧̦̘̟͚̠̙͔̼̦̬̯̼̑̊̑̎Ṣ̶͛̊͌͌̊̐̇ ̷̯͍͉̼̣͎͍̱̲̊̓͘Ḙ̶̡̦͚͕͙̤͇̖̙͙̺͖̓̍̍̂̈́̀́̾͛̚͠ͅͅ ̵̨̫̹̣̲͔̔̾̀̽͒̕͠͠C̶͇̈ ̶̢̛̝̮̪̈̌̉͗͆̌̚͝R̵̛̻̫̪͎͈̹̲̲̦̂̀̀̀̓͌̈́͋̿̆̈͜͝ ̴̨̤͙͖̟͔͖̝̘̒̌͛̆̽͊̊̑͜E̵̜̙̠̳̖̜̮͒̓̈͐͑̏̉̏̈́͛̅͝ ̷̣̻̙͖̞͕̭̱͈̦̤͕̓́̈́́̈̋̎̇͑̅͜ͅͅT̴̺̹̗̜̬́̓͒͛̽͜

Reactions: poclee

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

During this week I've been mainly focusing on finishing as many drawings as possible.

• All main scenes are drawn and sent to the colorist. There's around 15 scenes, some shorter, some long and detailed, and with different flavors, just like in past updates. There's one or two scenes I'd still like to include in this chapter but we'll see if they make it in as production continues.
  • Still some drawings left to do for secondary scenes or assets, but I will get to that during the writing process. I've also finished the cameo sprites for patrons.
  • My plan is to start writing this coming week. I'll give you more details about that in the next update.
If you want a more detailed explanation of the drawing process I've been following these weeks check out my about the creation of Chapter's 7 illustrations! Other than that, I'll keep working on Chapter 8. I feel like I'm keeping a good pace, but the hardest part starts now. Let's see how the writing comes along!

---------

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Looking at Ivy for some reason made me think about the outfits they wear, as far as i can tell, Alison is the one with the most outfits so far right? (Barring Lena and Ian of course)

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
That birthday party Cindy dressed up specifically for that for the BF, so unless Axel already started training her she may only where that kind of attire when clubbing and or perhaps another special event.

So unless Evakiss has a roadmap where she explains how she wants to develop there characters I'll assume Cindy be back in her Yellow shirt outfit.
But who knows I could be wrong.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Yeah, Cindy's dress is not exactly a casual-wear. When it comes to outfits, Lena is the winner (5 alternative casual outfits), then Ian and Alison (3), then Ivy and Holly (1). Everyone else has only 1 casual outfit, with at least 1 situational wardrobe change.
One or at least Two outfits of Lena i wouldn't really call casual.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Cindy is such a hot character, all that wild sexual energy pent up just waiting to be released. Waiting for a handsome Sith Lord with the power of corruption to guide her on the path to satisfying her baser desires. All I wanna do now is free Cindy from her shackles and release her inner slut. Through victory, her chains are broken!

Best friends with benefits - there is no better thing.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Cindy is such a hot character, all that wild sexual energy pent up just waiting to be released. Waiting for a handsome Sith Lord with the power of corruption to guide her on the path to satisfying her baser desires. All I wanna do now is free Cindy from her shackles and release her inner slut. Through victory, her chains are broken!

Best friends with benefits - there is no better thing.
The "sith lord corrupting the innocent padawan" scenario is one of my personal favourites. My wife portrays a very convincing padawan and she looks cute in the brown robes.

I'm not naturally enclined towards the Lena slut path but if she could influence several of the female characters to go along with it I might change my mind. I don't have an opinion of Ian on this topic but I'd be 100% behind Darth Lena.

Last edited:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
The "sith lord corrupting the innocent padawan" scenrio is one of my personal favourites. My wife portrays a very convincing padawan and she looks cute in the brown robes.

I'm not naturally enclined towards the Lena slut path but if she could influence several of the female characters to go along with it I might change my mind. I don't have an opinion of Ian on this topic but I'd be 100% behind Darth Lena.
Now I miss my Sith Warrior from Swtor :(

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Now I miss my Sith Warrior from Swtor :(
Funnily, I never played any of my Sith in swtor with a personality in mind that would support this kink.

My female smuggler though.....
If she could bring the inner slut out of the female cast she surely would!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes