Mar 19, 2020
I only have one playthrough and haven't explored much online about other possibilities, but imma just say that it would be cute as hell if Ian and Lena got to a threesome with Louise at some point. They're falling for each other pretty hard and Lena fucking Lou on the side is super lustful for both of them. Lou likes being submissive af and she might like it if Lena suggested that Ian joins them at some point. It would develop both Ian/Lena and Lena/Louise so much imo.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
One thing seems for sure... There will be happening something between Ian & Jessica and that will happen earlier than with Ivy.

Last edited:

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
I only have one playthrough and haven't explored much online about other possibilities, but imma just say that it would be cute as hell if Ian and Lena got to a threesome with Louise at some point. They're falling for each other pretty hard and Lena fucking Lou on the side is super lustful for both of them. Lou likes being submissive af and she might like it if Lena suggested that Ian joins them at some point. It would develop both Ian/Lena and Lena/Louise so much imo.
This seems basically guaranteed to happen. Especially if Lena is doming Louise and Ian got pics of Louise from Jeremy if you choose to do that.

Reactions: the3m_dude

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't recall Eva ever specifically mentioning the Ian/Ivy pairing in the past, so I don't think it's out of the question (in fact it's probably quite likely at some point). However, Eva has mentioned not wanting to rehash similar character arcs and paths from GGGB, so the whole turning Ivy "good" thing might not happen since it was already done with Jessica in GGGB. We'll have to see how things develop in the future before we have a real idea what a Ian/Ivy relationship will be like.
Pretty much this. Besides, even if Eva was interested in retelling the same stories, I would have still argued that it would be more fun to do the reverse, in terms of how you can get her pairing.

1) Ian and Lena can reform Ivy which causes her to doubt her direction in life. She decides to move away to start fresh and explore who she really is, leaving Ian and Lena unable to have a thing with her.

2) Ian and/or Lena reinforce Ivy's lifestyle which brings her both good and bad, but she remains in the city and is available to them in some form or another.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Guys, I tell you we'll see Gillian in the game again. And as luck would have it, as a new colleague or acquaintance of Lena. The situation will then be similar to that with Axel & Cherry.

Reactions: mommysboiii

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Guys, I tell you we'll see Gillian in the game again. And as luck would have it, as a new colleague or acquaintance of Lena. The situation will then be similar to that with Axel & Cherry.
Almost sure the developer herself already denied this.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I have a question for you. I don't know if this belongs here but "who do you prefer to play"?

I have to admit I like the stories with Ian much more if only because of the cooler circle of friends. Sometimes I think I would skip the "Lena Days" and go back to Ian.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I have a question for you. I don't know if this belongs here but "who do you prefer to play"?

I have to admit I like the stories with Ian much more if only because of the cooler circle of friends. Sometimes I think I would skip the "Lena Days" and go back to Ian.
Opposite for me, but not because of those reasons. I agree that Ian has a better supporting cast.

I prefer Lena because I feel her story has real stakes where you have to make choices to keep her economy stable or to maintain her artistic integrity in the face of easy sexualised monies.

But it's saved from me liking the Lena/Holly content. If Holly wasn't in the game I probably wouldn't even be a patreon because I would dislike all Lena's sex/love options.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018

I much prefer Ian, personally. I don't really like his male friends that much, but he has some great female friends - Cindy, Emma, Allison - all great! Plus his sex is really hot.

Not to say I don't like Lena - she's great too, I'm just waiting for her content that is more up my alley - Axel and Seymour (Mr Ward). I do like her Ian scenes though.

When I first saw that this game had two protagonists I was a bit judgey, but once I played I found I really loved that each chapter is split between Ian and Lena, particularly how it gives you a different perspective on events. Very refreshing and cool. :)

EDIT: Actually, one thing I wish Ian's path has - and one way in which I feel Lena's path is better - is Lena's customisation. I've mentioned this a few times, but I really hope we can get some options for changes of clothes and tattoos for Ian in future.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
EDIT: Actually, one thing I wish Ian's path has - and one way in which I feel Lena's path is better - is Lena's customisation. I've mentioned this a few times, but I really hope we can get some options for changes of clothes and tattoos for Ian in future.
What are you talking about? He's got a blue shirt and a red shirt.

(Kidding).

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020

I like each of them a lot, but if I had to choose between them I would choose Lena. The stakes are higher in her route, so the choices feel more important. That being said her route is severely lacking in terms of good romance options, with Ian and Holly being the only ones that I personally like. Meanwhile, Ian has 4 or 5 viable options that are all good in their own way.

I like Lena because she's a cute camgirl like my ex gf oops
At least you're honest with yourself lol.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018

I think Ian edges out slightly for me. But honestly both characters are really fun to play. At the end of the day I just like Alison and Cindy more than Louise, Mike or Robert etc, so that could be a reason.

I admit I also play both characters differently. For Lena I look forward to all the deprave shit she can do à la GGGB style; for Ian I look forward to the potential pairings and achieving his dreams, be it writer or mma fighter. Like I said, it's a close one and I wouldn't say I enjoy Ian's path "much more", just slightly more.

Reactions: Mark17 and Reasoon

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Do you guys know how do we change Jessica's being? After the Drug Trip scene we found that is possible to have Good Jessica and Bad Jessica, but what we have to do to have good Jessica?

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018

By the end of GGGB I was already feeling weary of creating new sex scenes. I had written and designed a ton of those, so when I started ORS I was worried about making the new ones feel too similar to the ones I already created, unoriginal, stale or even worse, boring.
I'm trying my best to come up with interesting scenarios and scenes that feel flavorful and as impactful, hopefully even more, than the ones in my previous game. I would like to know what scenes you enjoyed most in Chapter 8, and if you want to comment on why, I'd love to read it.
I'm devoting a lot of effort to the new scenes in the upcoming chapter and I want to make sure I keep striving in the right direction, so your input is appreciated! I might make another poll with your favorite sex scenes overall, but there are so many that I'd need to choose the most important ones. But for now, here's the on Chapter 8!

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes