What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
It looks like a Ian Axel bro path isn't going to happen after all. It seems no matter what options we pick, Ian's opinion of Axel eventually sours either because of Cindy or Lena.

I actually thought we could befriend him.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I have a feeling
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Lena talked about
Had this thought also when Lena revealed her
but considered that Eva might avoid this potential plot point if she still wants to get on Steam. Also, some of the text in her description didn't

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Do we any scenes of Mike,Jeremy in Chapter 9. How to reach it
Yes. If you had the scene with Jeremy in the previous version you can have sex with him in the morning of some day in this update.
I had a mike scene after some app contact with a stranger, i could call people and mike was on the list. I more or less fast forward through this scene, because Lena fucked Ian (twice), Jeremy, the girls, Axel,had that Seymore vibrator thing and fucked Mike in my update.

For now i don't think having sex with Cindy changes anything in her behaviour towards Axel, but i have choosen Cindy and Ian to have nothing but that one time sex. Curious where that story goes.

It's a bit unclear how many routes there are in total and what i missed.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Focus on Jeremy when Lena peeks on him and Louise having sex and admit to having a BBC fetish in truth or dare. I think buying the black sex toy also may affect it.
If by "the black dude" they mean Jeremy (well, who else would it be?) then dildo isn't relevant to it. Lena can't buy it in the game until after the potential sex scene with "the black dude" in chapter 8, regardless of if she had sex with him or not.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
On possible theories, I have a feeling Mike's gf is Gillian. In ch 9 Mike tells Lena he and his gf live in the outskirts of town.

In ch 5 Ian tells Alison Gillian moved to the outskirts of town to study or something. Maybe that's where she met Mike and eventually left Ian because of this.

I see no other reason why Eva would add this piece of dialogue.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes. If you had the scene with Jeremy in the previous version you can have sex with him in the morning of some day in this update.
Is that true? I'd assume maybe only if Ian goes on the trip with Alison, but a Le/Je scene was not in the gallery for this chapter when using the unlock cheat. Sure this isn't being confused with Chapter 8?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It would be nice if the Agenda could be updated (maybe with a fan patch) not just to show the relationship for each character but the many flags and things that can happen, maybe almost like a chart to see who Ian and Lena are in a relationship with and what kind. Because right now, if you're playing more than one or two routes, it's very difficult to keep it all in your mind who your Ian and Lena are having sex with and who are available or locked out, and what your status is with each person...
Name your saves with abbreviated signals. C8IaLeEmKisHol.LeMiJe = Chapter 8 Ian with Lena + Emma. Kissed Holly. Lena with Ian + Jeremy & Mike. Can't fit 100% in, but can fit a lot if you get creative.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Lena may have double the scenes but thats mostly cause Lena is Bi. Lena has Jeremy/Robert/Mike/Ian/Axel while Ian has Lena/Holly/Cherry/Allison/Cindy/Emma/Minerva.

Lena can already cheat (same as Ian) but even with cheating being a part of the endgame I doubt we'll get a full on cuck route the way we did with GGGB since Ian is an MC who 1) isn't nearly as much of a pushover as the other dude and 2) has a history of being cheated on so likely wouldn't accept it.

Do you know can Lena even survive financially if she doesn't choose Robert (and thus gets fired right away) and doesn't do stalkfap or Seymour? In GGGB you could get a scholarship and everything but the highest price car without taking any money from your step-dad or slutting it up but Lena's financial situation seems much more precarious.

And I'm assuming for the Ian x Lena park scene you need to reject axel's photoshoot and Cindy's photoshoot?
WTF she got the short end of the stick. So no mater what, Lena has to whore her way out?
Damn that's messed up.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I wasn't forced to accept Seymour's deal.
Depending on your relationship with Seymour, Lena is. On a save where Lena/Seymour had high relationship stats before Chapter 9, most or all of the Seymour choices were basically railroaded through in this chapter. Likely Eva's (in a somewhat clumsy design) way of creating a Svengali situation for a Lena who was too receptive to Seymour earlier.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Depending on your relationship with Seymour, Lena is. On a save where Lena/Seymour had high relationship stats before Chapter 9, all the Seymour choices were basically railroaded through in this chapter. Likely Eva's (in a somewhat clumsy design) way of creating a Svengali situation for a Lena who was too receptive to Seymour earlier.
I suspected something like that being the case. I actually think my Lena had quite high relationship with Seymour but I never chose any of the emoji options in previous chapters, choosing to keep the relationship specifically professional. I also kept distance to Axel so I could refuse to work with him without Agnes showing up.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I suspected something like that being the case. I actually think my Lena had quite high relationship with Seymour but I never chose any of the emoji options in previous chapters, choosing to keep the relationship specifically professional. I also kept distance to Axel so I could refuse to work with him without Agnes showing up.
Yeah. Lena had more personal agency with Seymour in most of my saves, since I'm not big on Seymour's Big Bad Control-Daddy thing either.

You could maybe answer a question for me then though, since you're one of the few posters who likely ignored him as much as possible through at least one play-through. If you completely ignored Seymour from the start and never accepted working with him, does Eva's design still force this

I'm assuming it does since it's likely pivotal to the story she's plotting.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah. Lena had more personal agency with Seymour in most of my saves, since I'm not big on Seymour's Big Bad Control-Daddy thing either.

You could maybe answer a question for me then though, since you're one of the few posters who likely ignored him as much as possible through at least one play-through. If you completely ignored Seymour from the start and never accepted working with him, does Eva's design still force this
I haven't done a playthrough of this version where I ignored Seymour completely yet, but it's my plan for the next one along with not encouraging Holly to pole dance, to see the difference to her apperance in this chapter. If your question remains unanswered by then still I'll let you know.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I haven't done a playthrough of this version where I ignored Seymour completely yet, but it's my plan for the next one along with not encouraging Holly to pole dance, to see the difference to her apperance in this chapter. If your question remains unanswered by then still I'll let you know.
Thank you. I'd appreciate it. I'm one of the few that didn't like the Ivy/Holly corruption change in this one either, so I'd be curious to hear how a non-pole-dancing Holly turns out, too. I'm all for a gradually dirtier Holly, but not one who's an easily swayed follower, with enough backbone not to emulate someone like Ivy.

Reactions: vvvhhhhnnn

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Thank you. I'd appreciate it. I'm one of the few that didn't like the Ivy/Holly corruption change in this one either, so I'd be curious to hear how a non-pole-dancing Holly turns out, too. I'm all for a gradually dirtier Holly, but not one who's an easily swayed follower, with enough backbone not to emulate someone like Ivy.
That only happens with the threesome don't it? In my playthrough Lena and Holly went home to Lena's and the whole "pet Holly/teacher Ivy" didn't occur despite them being friends.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes