Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Any news about the official guide for 0.9?
Been playing on Android so I cannot use the Walkthrough mod and that guide is great help.

Loving the game great surprise,how can you customise both characters is just the cherry on top,making Lena the perfect slut for Ian alone is just so satisfying.

Reactions: Ali753

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Any news about the official guide for 0.9?
Been playing on Android so I cannot use the Walkthrough mod and that guide is great help.

Loving the game great surprise,how can you customise both characters is just the cherry on top,making Lena the perfect slut for Ian alone is just so satisfying.
Read the post above yours. Directly tells you

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
Doesn't work for me neither. Now, crashes on startup.
Same even I remove everything game crashes on startup now o0, and reboot and reunpack the whole game clean crashes on startup.. the heck?

It's solved if I delete persistent save folder in appdata but still sort of sucks i lost my saves XD

Last edited:

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Ok so, art looks nice, the description of the game looks interesting too but I would like to know just how much BDSM is in the game? If there is, what characters are involved in it?

Nov 15, 2020
I think I wrote posts after chapter 7 and 8 about the upcoming scenes the game hinted about. I didn’t notice as many clear hints this time around, but I thought I’d do the same with chapter 9 anyway, to see if anyone noticed anything I missed.

So, scenes I think we’re likely to see in chapter 10, based on hints in the latest chapter:
  • Threesome with Ian, Alison and Jeremy. Hinted at earlier as well, but now all of them could pretty much agree to do it.
  • Lena, Ivy and Billy. Hinted at several episodes ago, but similarly it was talked about much more concrete in this chapter. Still hard to say exactly what it would involve, though.
  • Various smaller hints that doesn’t necessary lead to a particular scene: like Axel’s absence (according to Cindy he’ll be out of town for the next few weeks, so probably no new scenes with him in chapter 10); Ian’s book seemingly being very, very close to being finished.
Anyone noticed anything else?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dundun and dogedoge

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
Same even I remove everything game crashes on startup now o0, and reboot and reunpack the whole game clean crashes on startup.. the heck?

It's solved if I delete persistent save folder in appdata but still sort of sucks i lost my saves XD
whats the link to that folder location?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I think I wrote posts after chapter 7 and 8 about the upcoming scenes the game hinted about. I didn’t notice as many clear hints this time around, but I thought I’d do the same with chapter 9 anyway, to see if anyone noticed anything I missed.
There is the mystery about Stan's missing card, Louise being rejected and Lena tells herself to handle it later, we only got a small glimpse of Ivy training Holly, also what about the cafe now, Seymour's contract doesn't allow Lena to keep posing.
Edit: Same for her Stalkfap/Peoplegram

Last edited:

Dredger

Jul 1, 2018
Gallery hotfix for v0.9 Final

Features:
  • This fix removes the error when viewing the gallery
  • Adds the new Emma scenes. As Eva went back and edited the Chapter 8 - Emma x Jeremy scene you will need to replay it to unlock it in the gallery.
  • UPDATE 2021/11/13 - more bugfixes and missing scenes that disappeared with Final release
Installation:
  1. Download Hotfix file and extract in the same folder as the .exe.
  2. Play and enjoy your new Emma scenes
If you are a patron, you can now add the Eva Kiss pledge badge to your account! And as always, report bugs on !
For anyone who's game is crashing after applying this, just delete the game/scripts/story/gallery.rpyc file and try launching the game again

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Hello, Do u know a game like our red string or GGGB? With a female character? Thanks!
There's not much. At least not much of decent quality. Jessica O'Neil's Hard News is the closest you'll find that is at least somewhat similar: Modern drama-based F MC sex game with decent-ish writing. The Plot is more interesting than ORS IMO, but I wasn't into the sex scenes or models nearly as much... or at all. But some really liked it. Could be something to tide you over.

Healslut is magic/sci-fi comedy based, so further off the path, but it's pretty good quality (at least for an AVN). I'd recommend it if you're looking for something sillier. Last Evil is arguably one of the best lewd games ever made and has a female protag, but it's more of a card battler with (suggestively rapey) monster content. Not everyone's thing and definitely not an AVN. Just very well designed gameplay that would stand on its own even without the sex.

Keep in mind I'm very picky though and turn most of these games off after the first half hour if they induce too many eye-rolls. If you don't care about writing or game design as much as specific content/fetishes, there's quite a bit more out there.

Last edited:

dudewheresmy

Jan 14, 2021
LOL... he literally fucks Lena on the side... but sure.
Well, I mean my Lena and Ian was pretty much fucking everyone “on the side”, and I play em chill and non perverted (if a little bit horny, I’d admit), so yeah I think Mike’s relatively chill compared to “nice guy” Bob, “dirty old man” Seymour and “Professional Groper” Axel.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
There is the mystery about Stan's missing card, Louise being rejected and Lena tells herself to handle it later, we only got a small glimpse of Ivy training Holly, also what about the cafe now, Seymour's contract doesn't allow Lena to keep posing.
Edit: Same for her Stalkfap/Peoplegram
True, wasn't there supposed to be something about Stan in the update? or the update post in patreon? If it is in the game I haven't played Stan route yet so I wouldn't know

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes